On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Freemasons set religious affiliation aside to perform acts of charity. Nothing to be afraid of. Religion is not discussed in the Lodge, however, the Bible has been the historical bedrock of the Lodge furniture. Each degree has a corresponding Bible verse.

Yours in the Lord,

jm
That's not what the conspiracy theory says. That isn't the theory. This is a conspiracy theory forum
You haven't addressed the theory in whole or part. Everybody already knows the information you provided, it isn't what this thread is about.
Do you want to talk about the topic?
Do you realize now what the topic is?
(It's the theory)

Feel the love

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
"In fact, American Masons are required to have nothing to do with those Continental lodges which, by any standards are quite different."
A perfect example of the of the "compartmentalization" that separates the good egg soldiers from the evil generals ( lol ).

That might make sense if generals were the leaders of the opposition's armies rather than their own. LOL

I made clear that what is called "Continental" Masonry has no organic, no institutional, connection to the Masons you like to vilify. Their values and procedures are not the same as ours.

And yet here you come saying that we are beholden to some secret foreign leaders?? o_O Fictional conspiracies aside, that doesn't even make sense.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That's not what the conspiracy theory says. That isn't the theory. This is a conspiracy theory forum
You haven't addressed the theory in whole or part.
Now that is just wrong. We who have been correcting your guesses and answering the wild claims made here generally have indeed been addressing your conspiracy theory. That is at the heart of almost all the posts here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now that is just wrong. We who have been correcting your guesses and answering the wild claims made here generally have indeed been addressing your conspiracy theory. That is at the heart of almost all the posts here.
It's spot on correct.
It's like Ezekiel sounding crazy because he's whistleblowing on a secret cabal within the priests.

[12] Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
This isn't about 9 - 5 Freemasons.
This is the conspiracy theory about the wickedness in the high places of that group.
You still do not affirm or divulge or deny initiation rite details that are quite sketchy. Anyone paying attention might wonder why that is.
Further...
[13] He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
[14] Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
[15] Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
[16] And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
[17] Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

Yes, it's a conspiracy too horrific to comprehend, - I get that.
Just treat it like any other hobby or entertainment that isn't your cup of tea.
You got this.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It's spot on correct.
It's like Ezekiel sounding crazy because he's whistleblowing on a secret cabal within the priests.

[12] Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
This isn't about 9 - 5 Freemasons.
This is the conspiracy theory about the wickedness in the high places of that group.
You still do not affirm or divulge or deny initiation rite details that are quite sketchy. Anyone paying attention might wonder why that is.
Further...
[13] He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
[14] Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
[15] Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
[16] And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
[17] Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

Yes, it's a conspiracy too horrific to comprehend, - I get that.
Just treat it like any other hobby or entertainment that isn't your cup of tea.
You got this.
Well, my CF colleague who may not be named, you have never actually produced any evidence, anyway.

You have simply been repeating what you have read somewhere or seen online from people who have promoted some version of the many Conspiracy Theories that attack Freemasonry. I and other people who have the first-hand knowledge you lack have tried to steer you right and show how various parts of those theories fly in the face of reality. You haven't even bothered to try to rebut any of that in defense of the theory you picked up somewhere.

That is about all that we can do unless you present something to us that is at least plausible if not necessarily factual and which could, therefore, be debated.

Upvote 0

JM

Coram Deo.
Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟738,496.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The things written here are could be mere gossip, unless you have direct knowledge or the leadership of your church condemns Freemasonry, keep in mind, "Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,"

Christians, "Hedge in thy ears with thorns, hear not a wicked tongue, and make doors and bars to thy mouth."

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And there we have it. The whole of your case - flat denial.
I don't think that's fair to say. Most of the time, when some allegation is made and I reply to it, I give some explanation as to why the claim was wrong.

Not only is that flat out false, you really hurt my feelings using boilerplate smack talk straight out of the Freemason field manual.
I don't know what you are referring to. Please quote the section of what you are calling the Freemason field manual so that we all can know what you are referring to and we be able to give you the best answer possible rather than a "flat denial."

For the moment, however, you are saying that it is flat out false to suggest that you have no first-hand knowledge of Masonic ritual, etc.? Is that it? If so, please explain. Are you a former Mason?

And you are denying that you have picked up your claims from readings about Masonry? Is that also untrue and you never have done that??

And if both of those are "out," just where DO you get the information that you have said describes Masonry as you have described it here on CF?

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0