Oklahoma
✟8,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Usually I’m a shy person but as of late I’ve been becoming more and more social. After talking to someone more than once I become comfortable. However one of my sisters in Christ and I are, what I like to call, “social media friends.” We like all of each other’s posts and leave encouraging comments, but when I see her in person after worship and we come up to each other to say hi, I feel so incredibly awkward! I’m just awkwardly standing there and we smile at each other and have a short conversation. But it’s not just her I feel awkward around, it’s her family too and husband. I have no idea why! They are the sweetest people, my fiancé has known them for years, and I want to hang out with her because she seems like a cool person. Im usually supposed to get comfortable around people after talking with them a few times, but it’s always awkwardness with them. I feel no creepy or weird vibes from them, and neither do I feel any sneaky suspicion. So it can’t be that they’re suspicious people. Why do you y’all think this is like this with me?

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi Parreby and welcome to CF and may you be blessed here :wave: It sounds as if you are just kinda shy, Stand up proud as God has made you special and you are a child of the King :]

Upvote 0