• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Why do Christians support Donald Trump?

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by ChristianForCats, Nov 11, 2019.

1. FanthatSpark

FanthatSpark LImited Understanding

+537
    Non-Denom
    This statement above goes with this statement below.

What is Longbeach Port ? Who owned it? Did Trump get it back?

The following is a continued from last post...

What we got is corruption of our money. Good people working and raising family have no time to fact check where & what their money is spent on as.there is a trust given to the body politic to uphold a moral standard. However, in 1913 entity was written into the peoples constitution and usurping it from you on a time line tweeks to the constitution the latest being Citizens United in 2010.

Entity is legal umbrella term that encompasses all things of money like but not limited too... Multi National Corps, Lobbyist, Private military complex , The Fed and banks like them etc... etc... We are taught from school of a body politic of R , D and Independents as choice in a vote of who you trust to handle your tax and/or policy decisions because we are wage slaves as stated above and raising kids. Betrayal started as a kid to believe the body politic exists so our money can be pilfered from us.

Money is the game not a D vs R narrative (Yes... A Lie, taught to us by people we trust the most as they are fooled too, those being , people that were taught in school like our moms and dads.) and it is becoming apparent for those that want to see it no matter what letter our loyalties lay in R,D,I. these hold no power to entity. As tech has caught up to the old guard where we see what they are doing with our money across a sea the internet has no problem in traveling instantaneously to any person or location a truth starts to manifest in how these people just moved our taxes lets say Ukraine seeing how its trending right now. However, that is just the tip of the iceberg . That type of corruption has been going on for decades.

Whewwww, all that to say this. Any of us viewing a world of R vs D may want to relearn what reality is showing us. Impeachment : Trump asks Ukraine to look into corruption. Corruption present, and it says political bias for asking . In reality its trying to fit right vs wrong in a body politic that serves entity firstly. Where is our 7.4 billion in missing tax sent to Ukraine ? Its called foreign aid, which actually is globalist aid of our money diverted to enrich R & D's and that should unite us all . How all this ties into a Trump... He already has what these people want by enriching themselves R & D (Crime) with our tax, Trump cant be bought which in reality of entity based constitution he is no puppet of entity. Yep, he,s a bull in a china shop @ChristianForCats in demeanor but he is showing you a truth. In hopes we learn a truth ... 1 Corinthians 13:6

2. Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,965
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Not trying to beat a dead horse. I just wanted to point out to you that Hillary took credit for having a principle place in helping to draft the partnership and was very proud of that, and extremely pro-TPP - until she was running against Trump who was gaining ground as an opponent to it.

This is a Politico article on that topic:

Clinton raved about Trans-Pacific Partnership before she rejected it

As for why do I specifically vote pro Trump regardless of what the House does, my position stands.

I pray you have a lovely day.. and I'll bow out now.

3. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+10,865
    Anabaptist
    And, WONDERFULLY, even if you had voted otherwise,

Yahuweh was in charge (as always), and placed in position all the leaders in the world!

(OUR HOPE IS IN HIM! WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH!)

4. ChristianForCats

ChristianForCats Saved by Christ

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    A man who lies as much as he does cannot show me a truth.

5. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,865
    Anabaptist
    CORRECT !

6. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    So why do you support him who lies more often than not while living in the White House?

7. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,865
    Anabaptist
    ALWAYS DO what GOD SAYS,

not woman.

p.s. Even though/if all men are liars, but God is NOT a man, that HE could lie... (BIBLE)

I doubt if you could find a truthful politician, one who will not lie. So don't support man, or any party,
    instead,
    do what God says to do. (IN THE BIBLE). NOT what a licensed professional says.

8. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    So again, why do you like and support Donald Trump? Why do you trust him with a trilliion dollars, knowing he is a liar?

9. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+6,321
    Non-Denom
    Single
    That's another way of saying that if someone is accused of something, then they don't deserve anyone's support. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, and I'm sure you'll greatly appreciate that if you're ever accused of something.

10. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    In this case there has been proof from the beginning. It bagan with proof of multiple crimes. This is not a simple accusation.

11. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+6,321
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hearsay isn't proof. That's why it's not allowed in court.

12. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    The transcript is not hearsay.

13. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+6,321
    Non-Denom
    Single
    It's also not "exactly what was said in the call", according to the US Democrats that dismiss the transcript when it doesn't conveniently into their narrative. This is one of those times, as the transcript shows that Trump didn't even mention anything about any Bidens until more than a page after the "I'd like you to do us a favor though" part that Trump's haters like to use. On top of that, it wasn't even Trump's "Political Rival" (Joe Biden) that was referenced at that time. It was his son Hunter.

14. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Democrats show everyone proof it is not the complete transcript all the time. That fact is unmistakable. If you believe Trump never bribed Zelesnky you are assuming it is complete. There is no basis for that idea.

15. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+6,321
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Yeah, by showing the little ..... in the transcript to claim that it was edited? I've shown you what that means in a transcript, and yet you simply denied the evidence. I've showed you twice before, and I'll show you one last time: https://www.gmrtranscription.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/use-of-ellipse-in-transcription.pdf

Just remember that simply denying the truth doesn't make the truth false.

16. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Ellipses are proof it was edited. The full transcirpt can't have them because they mean test was omitted. I also heard Bill Taylor ay under oath exactly what the one after "Crowdsrike" is and that "the company" on the summary is a replacement for "Burisma."

17. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+6,321
    Non-Denom
    Single
  18. ChristianForCats

+536
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    You are cherry-picking to fit your own agenda Aldebaran. Two people who listened in on the phone call on July 25 testified under oath and neither of them came close to suggesting it was a "pause for thought."

19. quietpraiyze

quietpraiyze In The Secret Place

+575
    Christian
    Single
    I heard about some wiccans casting spells but I've never heard anything about black witches. I've searched on the Internet some and found nothing. Can you (or anyone else) please provide "specific" proofs of black witches casting spells against Trump?

20. Copperhead

Copperhead Newbie Supporter

+435
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    It is possible that the reason many of the faith support Trump is that, unknowingly, they are following a pattern set back in the books of the Kings in the Tanakh (OT). There is a correlation pattern between some of the Kings, Jezebel, etc and the literal number of years they were on the scene and their relation to the last several presidents, Hillary Clinton, etc and how the number of years they were on the national scene in office and what events transpired during that time which correlates to similar events with the Kings and Jezebel in scripture. The pattern is chilling. The Paradigm.

It is just a thought. Doesn't make it a proven idea. But He who answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame to him. Proverbs 18:13.