Why did you choose the Quiverfull lifestyle?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Quiverfull families, why did you decide to take up the Quiverfull lifestyle, and how did you learn about it?
I learned it before it was ever called such. (I think, although a century ago having a "quiver full" of children was a great blessing to many families
and was called a quiver full all along....)

It is throughout the Bible, simply called YHWH'S PLAN, BLESSINGS, TRUTH, JOY OF LIFE.....

Until the end days --- as MESSIAH SAYS "Woe to those with child ..... " but I don't remember the chapter or exact quote or context "..... in the last days" ....

As written also, about the 3 great men of faith : Abraham, Daniel, and Job, I think,
YHWH says even if they were present, their great faith would not be sufficient to save their own son. (each son needs his own faith)
I mention this because so many parents have great sorrow that their children left the faith, as if the parents faith (or lack) was responsible for that.

Many grandparents the last few decades expressed THANKFULNESS at raising their families BEFORE the bad government got involved.
And it is only getting worse, and more difficult, and more dangerous,
for families, especially for children growing up these days.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Quiverfull families, why did you decide to take up the Quiverfull lifestyle, and how did you learn about it?
Short answer: No one pitched it to us. We discovered it via prayer (about having children). Since many others independently came to the same conclusion at the same time that we did, it appeared to be a deliberate human movement.

From Scripture, Quiverfull was an obvious label, but we adopted the notion long before it was ever so identified.

Due to the supernatural simultaneity of this movement, I believe that it may be a precursor to the End Times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0