Why did Israel kill the true prophets of God?

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is written in the Word of God? Remember and meditate in this: . . .

did you know that Jesus, the 12 Apostles, John the baptist (the one Jesus said was the greatest of all the prophets) st Paul, and all the great patriarchs were all Jewish?
do you not like Jewish people? is that why you focus so much on trying to blame His death on them? is this why you ignore the scriptures that say who really killed Him?
have you ever thought about why rome killed Jesus, why they killed so many Jews and Christians leaders. why the burned down the Lords temple. why after rome takes over the faith they conquer every nation in the name of the faith, something the Jews never did. rome even attacks other Christians, sometimes burning entire villages to the ground full of women and children.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
did you know that Jesus, the 12 Apostles, John the baptist (the one Jesus said was the greatest of all the prophets) st Paul, and all the great patriarchs were all Jewish?
do you not like Jewish people? is that why you focus so much on trying to blame His death on them? is this why you ignore the scriptures that say who really killed Him?
have you ever thought about why rome killed Jesus, why they killed so many Jews and Christians leaders. why the burned down the Lords temple. why after rome takes over the faith they conquer every nation in the name of the faith, something the Jews never did. rome even attacks other Christians, sometimes burning entire villages to the ground full of women and children.

The proposed topic was: Why did Israel kill the true prophets of God? You were the first to manifest on the subject, and your disguised spirit entangled in a different way in order to obscure the subject and induce others to entangle by the same obscure way of yours, for that your disguised spirit manifested itself and said, "I thought rome killed Jesus," even though you knew the proposed topic was about the Old Testament prophets, not about Jesus. True believers on this site, who have the gift of discernment of spirits, are able to identify this disguised spirit, of which you are possessed.

The question is: Why did Israel kill the true prophets of God? Why do not you answer the question, instead of saying "i thought rome killed Jesus," your answer has nothing to do with the question of the topic. BTW, JESUS left very very clear: “”All the prophets and the law prophesied until John”, yes, ALL the PROPHETS an the law prophesied until John, do you believe in JESUS, as say Scriptures?

You asked me: “”do you not like Jewish people?“” I also will ask you one thing, answer me: Do you think JESUS did not like the Jewish people? JESUS said to the Jews the Devil is their father. (John 8:43-45) 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Remember. JESUS said unto them more these hard things, maybe you think JESUS did not like the Jewish people too: (Mat.23:33-39)

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, FROM THE BLOOD OF RIGHTEOUS ABEL (brother of Cain) unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Rom.8:22-24)

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:23 And that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had afore prepared unto glory,24 Even us, whom He hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Do you believe in the Scriptures? Moreover, the apostle Paul said: not as though the Word of God has taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. (JESUS said unto the Jews: You are of your father, the Devil. Do you believe in JESUS, or not?)

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the Only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: Barney
Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The proposed topic was: Why did Israel kill the true prophets of God? You were the first to manifest on the subject, and your disguised spirit entangled in a different way in order to obscure the subject and induce others to entangle by the same obscure way of yours, for that your disguised spirit manifested itself and said, "I thought rome killed Jesus," even though you knew the proposed topic was about the Old Testament prophets, not about Jesus. True believers on this site, who have the gift of discernment of spirits, are able to identify this disguised spirit, of which you are possessed.

The question is: Why did Israel kill the true prophets of God? Why do not you answer the question, instead of saying "i thought rome killed Jesus," your answer has nothing to do with the question of the topic. BTW, JESUS left very very clear: “”All the prophets and the law prophesied until John”, yes, ALL the PROPHETS an the law prophesied until John, do you believe in JESUS, as say Scriptures?

You asked me: “”do you not like Jewish people?“” I also will ask you one thing, answer me: Do you think JESUS did not like the Jewish people? JESUS said to the Jews the Devil is their father. (John 8:43-45) 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Remember. JESUS said unto them more these hard things, maybe you think JESUS did not like the Jewish people too: (Mat.23:33-39)

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, FROM THE BLOOD OF RIGHTEOUS ABEL (brother of Cain) unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Rom.8:22-24)

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:23 And that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had afore prepared unto glory,24 Even us, whom He hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Do you believe in the Scriptures? Moreover, the apostle Paul said: not as though the Word of God has taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. (JESUS said unto the Jews: You are of your father, the Devil. Do you believe in JESUS, or not?)

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the Only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
you left out verse 13 here ya go:
13 So the Pharisees said to him, “You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true.”
i hope you dont think this inspired scripture is a bad spirit.
Jesus never called the Jewish people sons of the devil. He called the pharisees sons of the devil. just as John called them sons of the devil, just as the Essenes called them similar names.
the romans were the true enemy of Jesus and Israel. they were the ones that corrupted the temple leadership.
i dont care what the topic is about, IMO the thread is a ruse to bring out hate. but if anyone is going to go down this road they shoul;d be made aware of all the facts. facts that i have presented to you in which you bury your head in the sand.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you left out verse 13 here ya go:
13 So the Pharisees said to him, “You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true.”
i hope you dont think this inspired scripture is a bad spirit.
Jesus never called the Jewish people sons of the devil. He called the pharisees sons of the devil. just as John called them sons of the devil, just as the Essenes called them similar names.
the romans were the true enemy of Jesus and Israel. they were the ones that corrupted the temple leadership.
i dont care what the topic is about, IMO the thread is a ruse to bring out hate. but if anyone is going to go down this road they shoul;d be made aware of all the facts. facts that i have presented to you in which you bury your head in the sand.

You wrote: >>>you left out verse 13 here ya go:- John 8:v.13 -So the Pharisees said to him, “You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true.” i hope you dont think this inspired scripture is a bad spirit.<<<
JESUS had said to the Pharisees (verse 12) "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life", however, the Pharisees spoke unto JESUS his testimony was not true, as whether JESUS was a liar.

What was said by the mouth of Pharisees, was not only an evil inspiration, worse yet, it was the own Satan who was speaking by the mouth of them, of the same maner Satan spoke by the mouth of Peter (Mat.16:22-23), and he is speaking by you yourself also.

You wrote: >>>
Jesus never called the Jewish people sons of the devil.<<<
You are speaking that by the spirit of lie, that is the spirit o darkness. I know your spirit, I know him. JESUS said unto them: "Ye are of your FATHER the DEVIL, and the lusts of your FATHER ye will do." (John 8:44) BTW, the son of perdition (2The.2:3-4) was in Eden, he is a former Cherub, the Garden of Eden was leaded by him (Ezekiel 28:14-19), now he is encarnated, he was born is Israel, he is a Jew, and he will manifest himself in Israel as a messiah very soon (John 5:43) as was prophesied by JESUS. The Jews are waiting their messiah,an IMPOSTER, not JESUS, the true Messiah.

You wrote: >>>
He called the pharisees sons of the devil. <<<
The Pharisees and Sadducees formed the dominant spiritual class of Israel, many people followed their devilish religious system, they did transgress the commandment of God by their devilish traditions. JESUS called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

You wrote: >>>just as John called them sons of the devil<<<
As always, what you say is not true: John did not called them sons of devil, when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Well, I must tell unto you:This wrath, prophesied by John the Baptist, it has already arrived, even in this present time.

You wrote: >>>the romans were the true enemy of Jesus and Israel. they were the ones that corrupted the temple leadership.<<<
You are a blind, guided by blind leaders. Read John 2:13-15&18-19: - 13 The Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

18 Then the Jews (not the ROMANS) said unto JESUS: What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19 Jesus answered and said unto the Jews (not romans), Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

You wrote: >>>i dont care what the topic is about, ...<<<

You speak as a Pharisee hypocrite.

You wrote: >>>... IMO the thread is a ruse to bring out hate.<<<

You speak as a Pharisee. That is your evil spirit that brings out hate.

You wrote: >>> but if anyone is going to go down this road they shoul;d be made aware of all the facts. facts that i have presented to you in which you bury your head in the sand.<<<

What you have presented here are only lies, who has the spirit of Truth and has discernment, he can discern the spirit of lie that speak by you yourself.

You are wrong, I haven't buried my head in the sand, you are there and I am here, in this side where I am, in this discussion, I work with the revelations of the Word of God, exclusively, not mine words, when I read the lies of your post I say: Get behind me, Satan, you are a stumbling block to the believers; you do not have in mind the things which concerns of God, but merely the things of men.

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You wrote: >>>just as John called them sons of the devil<<<
As always, what you say is not true: John did not called them sons of devil, when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Well, I must tell unto you:This wrath, prophesied by John the Baptist, it has already arrived, even in this present time.

here is a better translation:

Matthew 23:33
ESV
You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

you know what a brood is right? its an animals offspring. therefore these vipers were sons of a viper.
greek word in question:
1081. gennéma
Definition: offspring, child, fruit.

You wrote: >>>the romans were the true enemy of Jesus and Israel. they were the ones that corrupted the temple leadership.<<<
You are a blind, guided by blind leaders. Read John 2:13-15&18-19: - 13 The Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

18 Then the Jews (not the ROMANS) said unto JESUS: What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19 Jesus answered and said unto the Jews (not romans), Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

this i have already debunked with no response from you, no need to go into it again.

What you have presented here are only lies, who has the spirit of Truth and has discernment, he can discern the spirit of lie that speak by you yourself.

You are wrong, I haven't buried my head in the sand, you are there and I am here, in this side where I am, in this discussion, I work with the revelations of the Word of God, exclusively, not mine words, when I read the lies of your post I say: Get behind me, Satan, you are a stumbling block to the believers; you do not have in mind the things which concerns of God, but merely the things of men.

i have posted plenty of scripture, not lies, not words pulled out of thin air. you can make all the claims you want but if these claims dont stand up to scripture, well what can i say.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

ESV
You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

you know what a brood is right? its an animals offspring. therefore these vipers were sons of a viper.
greek word in question:
1081. gennéma

this i have already debunked with no response from you, no need to go into it again.

i have posted plenty of scripture, not lies, not words pulled out of thin air. you can make all the claims you want but if these claims dont stand up to scripture, well what can i say.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ESV
greek word in question:
1081. gennéma

You wrote: >>>here is a better translation:Matthew 23:33
ESV You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? <<<

Yes, JESUS said that to the guides of the Jews, they are brood of vipers, so how will they escape being sentenced to Hell?

JESUS said more: Mat.13:34
O generation of vipers,
(yea, O generation of vipers) how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

John the Baptist, also said to the guides of the Jews; (Matt.3:7)
But when he(John the Baptist) saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers (yea, O generation of vipers), who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Verily, they were and are brood of vipers until today.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We all had a part in the death of Jesus,as did the Jews. Paul acknowledged the part the Jews played in the death of Jesus (1 Thessalonians 2:14-15) But Rome also played a part and all mankind because of our sin that Jesus died for. I played a part and so did you for Jesus died for me and you.
Let's never forget this.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Let's never forget this.

I agree. It ties right into this verse, and who Jesus died for, and that is the "world", as in "all of us":

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Upvote 0

Barney

Oct 27, 2017
midwest
✟17,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no, in my opinion they were not of Israel, no more Jewish than king Herod.
how did one become a pharisee leader, they were appointed by roman administration, not by the Jewish people.

here is a link, 34 passages on Jesus and the crowds that followed Him.
34 Bible verses about Crowds Around Jesus

Mat 26 3-5
3 At that same time the leading priests and elders were meeting at the residence of Caiaphas, the high priest, 4 plotting how to capture Jesus secretly and kill him. 5 “But not during the Passover celebration,” they agreed, “or the people may riot.”

here are the ones plotting His death, a small handfull of roman appointed Jewish leaders, plotting His death against the will of the people.

there is also the story of the death of James, not in the bible but documented by many respected historians of the day. when James was killed by the same leaders the people did riot and they almost tore the town apart.

Jesus told the Jews that they were of the devil. He didn't say that to leaders, but to the "Jews". He explained why they're of the devil, they rejected him. Leadership doesn't enter the picture. Jesus wasn't speaking to just Pharisees. Even if they were all Pharisees, Pharisees aren't leaders, per se. And, even if Jesus spoke just to leaders, those leaders were still Jews, and therefor Jesus is telling Jews that they're of the devil. You're wrong so many times over, and the cause of your error is nothing good.

You say these sons of Satan weren't Jews? Why not? What? Were they not circumcised? Where they not descendants of Abraham? Did they not wave flags with the hexagram star of the golden calf god? (Okay, that last one, they didn't. The symbol of the flag of Israel is 100% pagan in origin and use.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Barney

Oct 27, 2017
midwest
✟17,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are we not all guilty?

No!

Jesus gave his life as a free gift to me. I'm not guilty of stealing his life. Only the Jews are guilty of killing Jesus (which they could do because God allowed it). And, only the Jews are blamed in the Bible.

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus told the Jews that they were of the devil. He didn't say that to leaders, but to the "Jews". He explained why they're of the devil, they rejected him. Leadership doesn't enter the picture. Jesus wasn't speaking to just Pharisees. Even if they were all Pharisees, Pharisees aren't leaders, per se. And, even if Jesus spoke just to leaders, those leaders were still Jews, and therefor Jesus is telling Jews that they're of the devil. You're wrong so many times over, and the cause of your error is nothing good.

this is from the same "sons of devil" passage:
Jesus is not talking about Jews in general, He was referring to a specific group.

You say these sons of Satan weren't Jews? Why not? What? Were they not circumcised? Where they not descendants of Abraham? Did they not wave flags with the hexagram star of the golden calf god? (Okay, that last one, they didn't. The symbol of the flag of Israel is 100% pagan in origin and use.)
NO!
sons of Satan is a specific group of Jews.
you guys want "the Jews" to mean Jews in general, think for a second, the 12 , John, Mary, etc were all Jewish, do you seriously think Jesus thought they were of the devil? or better yet they killed Him? Judas betrayed Jesus, why do we not go around saying "the disciples" betrayed Jesus?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No!

Jesus gave his life as a free gift to me. I'm not guilty of stealing his life. Only the Jews are guilty of killing Jesus (which they could do because God allowed it). And, only the Jews are blamed in the Bible.
Are you and I not guilty of the sin that He died for?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Barney

Oct 27, 2017
midwest
✟17,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NO!
you guys want "the Jews" to mean Jews in general, think for a second, the 12 , John, Mary, etc were all Jewish, do you seriously think Jesus thought they were of the devil? or better yet they killed Him? Judas betrayed Jesus, why do we not go around saying "the disciples" betrayed Jesus?

Yes, Jesus was talking about a specific group of Jews, that group being those "Jews" who rejected him, which in fact means all Jews by the modern usage of the term. It's stupid, or dishonest, for people to call the disciples, and Jesus, Jews in attempt to equate them with modern Jews. It's doubly bad given that the Bible doesn't refer to these people as Jews in the fist place.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is not talking about Jews in general, He was referring to a specific group.

NO!

You wrote:>>> Judas betrayed Jesus, why do we not go around saying "the disciples" betrayed Jesus?<<<
Judas was a devil, ye, he was a devil. JESUS said unto His disciples: John 6:67-70-71

67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
(Judas Iscariots was also a robber, as was Barabbas who the Jews did prefer to be freed, instead JESUS).

Today, the earth is full of devils, the earth is full of betrayers, the tares sowed by the Devil among the true believers.

JESUS did know that Judas Iscariots was a devil. What was the motive He did chose a devil to be one of the twelve?

Judas Iscariots was also a robber, as was Barabbas, who the Jews did prefer for to be freed, instead JESUS.
JESUS did know that Judas Iscariots was a devil. What would had been the motive He did chose a devil to be one of the twelve? This is a very deep matter.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NO!

You wrote: >>>... do you seriously think Jesus thought they were of the devil? <<<

JESUS did not thought the Jews were of the DeviL
JESUS stated their father is the Devil, then they are sons of Devil, except as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name, as is written in John 1:v12:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm not guilty of the twisted claims of killing Jesus. Yes, I'm guilty of the sins he died for, but that's something else.
We are all guilty! Jews,Romans,Gentiles. All sinners that Jesus died for. Our sins are deeply connected to the cucifixion of Jesus the Son of God who came to die for our sin

Upvote 0

Barney

Oct 27, 2017
midwest
✟17,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are all guilty! Jews,Romans,Gentiles. All sinners that Jesus died for. Our sins are deeply connected to the cucifixion of Jesus the Son of God who came to die for our sin

Jews killed Jesus. Whatever everyone else is guilty of is something different.

• Haha
Reactions: jaybird88
Upvote 0