Why Did "faith Teacher" Paula Whites Son Just Die Of A Disease ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
your right,my wife just reminded me,it was over 2 months ago..my apologies

we have been busy..

careful not to pounce to hard there Pete,it will come out ya now..
Dude, I'm not pouncing, I'm simply asking for a source.

However, your OP states that Paula White's son "just" died of a disease. You made that abundantly clear by using ridiculously large fonts to convey the message. When pressed for a source, you then said that it was "broadcast on TBN". But now, you're saying that it happened 2 months ago, but yet there is not one mention of it to be found on the Interenet, anywhere.

I find it incredibly difficult to believe in this information age that Paula White's son died over 2 months ago, and there is nary a word of it ANYWHERE on the Internet.

We had a local guy here die in a small plane crash last year, and it was all over the Internet within 2 hours (not 2 months) of the crash.

So this is not a pouncing. This is a request for you to source your infromation, which I find suspect for the reasons listed above.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

JuanOfAKind

Why did "faith teacher" Paula Whites son just die of a disease?

Why didn't Kenny copeland go heal him?

Some are in a history denial of 2000 years, of alot christians across the planet not being healed!

There are plenty more examples of other "faith teachers" who have physical issues too!

Our prayers go out to her,and her family.

He died because he died. Everyone had an appointment with death (Heb 9:27). Some appointments arrive sooner than others.

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dude, I'm not pouncing, I'm simply asking for a source.

However, your OP states that Paula White's son "just" died of a disease. You made that abundantly clear by using ridiculously large fonts to convey the message. When pressed for a source, you then said that it was "broadcast on TBN". But now, you're saying that it happened 2 months ago, but yet there is not one mention of it to be found on the Interenet, anywhere.

I find it incredibly difficult to believe in this information age that Paula White's son died over 2 months ago, and there is nary a word of it ANYWHERE on the Internet.

We had a local guy here die in a small plane crash last year, and it was all over the Internet within 2 hours (not 2 months) of the crash.

So this is not a pouncing. This is a request for you to source your infromation, which I find suspect for the reasons listed above.

Prove me wrong.
Dude,while you are waiting,here is more for you to study in the mean time..

Oral Roberts wears a pacemaker.
Kenneth Hagin (who has made the most outlandish statements regarding guaranteed healing for believers) died unhealed Sept.19,. 2003 in the cardiac intensive care unit of a Tulsa hospital after suffering a heart attack. Hagin’s sister had previously died unhealed of cancer.
Buddy Harrison Hagin’s son-in-law and founder of Harrison House Publishing, the largest disseminator of the PHIA doctrine, died of unhealed cancer in December 1999.

E.W. Kenyon died in 1948 while in a unhealed comatose cancerous state.

Charles Capps wife, Beverly, is under constant psychiatric care and uses meds to maintain unhealed emotional balance.

Kathryn Kuhlman died of unhealed heart failure in 1976 after suffering from a heart condition for twenty years.

Joyce Meyers has been medically treated for unhealed breast cancer.

John Osteen, although his wife Dodie was miraculously healed of liver cancer in the mid-1980s, himself died in a hospital of an unhealed heart condition. Osteen had suffered numerous unhealed medical problems.

Frederick Price’s wife, Betty, has undergone chemotherapy.

T.L. Osborne’s wife, Daisy, died in 1995 of unhealed cancer.

Rod Parsley has had back surgery and his son Austin suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism.

R.W. Shambach has had quadruple bypass surgery.

William Branham died in 1965, at age 56, from complication following an automobile accident.

A.A. Allen died of in San Francisco in1970 of sclerosis of the liver (brought on by alcohol toxicity) and cardiac arrest.

Jack Coe died in 1956 of unhealed polio.

Robert Kelso Carter, the father and originator of the modern physical-healing-is-in-the-atonement-doctrine (c.1884 with the book The Atonement for Sin and Sickness), died of tuberculosis in 1898. To his credit, he recanted the atonement-for-sickness doctrine after seeing its lack of effectiveness and being unable to adequate answer its challenges in his book Faith Healing Reviewed After Twenty Years, returning to medical school, and setting up a medical practice in Baltimore in 1895. He wrote the song, “Standing On the Promises.” Here’s a bio of Carter-click here.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kenneth Hagin (who has made the most outlandish statements regarding guaranteed healing for believers) died unhealed Sept.19,. 2003 in the cardiac intensive care unit of a Tulsa hospital after suffering a heart attack. Hagin’s sister had previously died unhealed of cancer.
Buddy Harrison Hagin’s son-in-law and founder of Harrison House Publishing, the largest disseminator of the PHIA doctrine, died of unhealed cancer in December 1999.

Charles Capps wife, Beverly, is under constant psychiatric care and uses meds to maintain unhealed emotional balance.

Kathryn Kuhlman died of unhealed heart failure in 1976 after suffering from a heart condition for twenty years.

John Osteen, although his wife Dodie was miraculously healed of liver cancer in the mid-1980s, himself died in a hospital of an unhealed heart condition. Osteen had suffered numerous unhealed medical problems.

Rod Parsley has had back surgery and his son Austin suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism.

William Branham died in 1965, at age 56, from complication following an automobile accident.

A.A. Allen died of in San Francisco in1970 of sclerosis of the liver (brought on by alcohol toxicity) and cardiac arrest.

Robert Kelso Carter, the father and originator of the modern physical-healing-is-in-the-atonement-doctrine (c.1884 with the book The Atonement for Sin and Sickness), died of tuberculosis in 1898. To his credit, he recanted the atonement-for-sickness doctrine after seeing its lack of effectiveness and being unable to adequate answer its challenges in his book Faith Healing Reviewed After Twenty Years, returning to medical school, and setting up a medical practice in Baltimore in 1895. He wrote the song, “Standing On the Promises.” Here’s a bio of Carter-click here.
Why would I study a list of fallible human beings and their sicknesses? And why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again? I saw this list 3 years ago when Jim posted it, before you ever came to this forum.

I think, perhaps, if you'd learn that these men aren't perfect, just like you and I aren't perfect, you might start to understand where I'm coming from.

In any event, dude, I'm waiting FOR YOU to source YOUR information.

That's not pouncing, my friend. Call it "berean", searching the Internet to see if your claim is so. ;)

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why would I study a list of fallible human beings and their sicknesses? And why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again? I saw this list 3 years ago when Jim posted it, before you ever came to this forum.

I think, perhaps, if you'd learn that these men aren't perfect, just like you and I aren't perfect, you might start to understand where I'm coming from.

In any event, dude, I'm waiting FOR YOU to source YOUR information.

That's not pouncing, my friend. Call it "berean", searching the Internet to see if your claim is so. ;)
let me tell ya one thing friend..

I am not going to put to much energy into it.

God is my witness,thats all I need.

if nothing is found,no problem,my concience is clear before God.

It was a quick,short statement mentioned.My wife and I saw and heard it clearly.

Give it a chance cowboy...time will tell.

Please,do persue me though,I enjoy the challenge!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would I study a list of fallible human beings and their sicknesses?

Because these are the founders, teachers and vanguards of WOFism, the brand of Christianity you/others hold up in this forum as the true and living way. On the one hand they teach that a Christian should never be ill and if he is healing is always provided for him because in the Atonement … blah, blah ... all you need to do is believe ... blah, blah ...

Only the doctrine does not work for them in practice like it does on paper (or TV screen) any more than it works for anyone else, despite all their/your claims to the contrary, yet they/you keep on teaching it as the truth of God’s word when it is, at the very best, nothing better than a flawed an disproved supposition. The proof of the pie is in the eating and the PHIA pie is full of sand and dispproven in the lives of those pioneers of WOF who have suffered “death by faith,” I guess.

That’s why.

~Jim
If the first step in an argument is wrong everything that follows is wrong.
~C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain

Reactions: arielette
Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have not found anything verifying that her son died.

A quick Google did show reports that she has denied Christ, and she was divorced last year. Of course, being divorced isn't so much a sin as the reasons cited for the divorce.

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have not found anything verifying that her son died.

A quick Google did show reports that she has denied Christ, and she was divorced last year. Of course, being divorced isn't so much a sin as the reasons cited for the divorce.

wow,i dont know whether to:D or :cry:

Thanks for the help friend.:)
All I know is,my wife and I both saw a brief statement about it,on tbn,about 2 months ago.

Maybe because the net is so clogged with all the senate money investigation stuff too.

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Not true.
Joyce has been healed. She does not have breast cancer. Yes, she was medically treated, but she's been healed. God heals through medicine as well. If not, why did He give us the brains and ability to become doctors and scientists?
However God chooses to heal, sobeit. Jesus used mud and spit. Today we have chemotherapy.
Can God heal miraculously? Yes, of course He can. He is God. He is I AM!
Does He always choose to do it that way? No.
Alot can be traced to doubt and unbelief. Let's say someone did receive their healing during a healing service. Well, what about the next day or so when they are walking around saying, I feel terrible. That pain is back again. I feel so terrible. Are we all so silly to think that the words of our mouth, our very own confessions, do not mean anything?? I'm not that silly, I know my very own words hinders what God wants to do in my life at times. I don't blame it on God and His inability. lol, that's nuts.

As far as the death of Paula White's son. It isn't in her blog, I saw nothing about it either. Not to say it isn't true, but I would think something like that would be broadcast. So, when I see it or hear it for myself, I'll believe it. But, thanks for passing on the info..I'll have my ears perked up!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

habeas

Veteran
Jun 18, 2005
✟3,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I seem to recall on Larry King (which I watch about once a week or so) around the time the senate investigation was on blast that Paula was talking about her ill child. Some felt she was using it to deflect from her divorce issues because the child was really her ex-husband's adult child or something.

Perhaps that person passed away.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Alpine

Resident Sojourner
Sep 19, 2005
Wisconsin
✟25,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I actually agree with Pinetree's post, however, is this the time to bash a lady who really needs our prayers more than anything?

She must be in major pain right now with the loss of a child (has to be one of the worst feelings one can experience) and her divorce.

Hard for me to write that, cause I uh...don't really enjoy her much...but...can't we show a little restraint?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I actually agree with Pinetree's post, however, is this the time to bash a lady who really needs our prayers more than anything?
No, it's not.

It's time for the body of Christ to rise up in unity, put aside our doctrinal differences, and surround this family with our prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
so you are not saved by Grace through faith?

Romans 10:8-10 has nothing to do with you??

Hmmm......
Yes,but the origination af all faith,come by grace..

meaning we can only have the measure of faith,that God gives,no more,no less..

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He died because he died. Everyone had an appointment with death (Heb 9:27). Some appointments arrive sooner than others.
well said.The plain and simple truth,that history shows us time and time again...

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0