why did adolf hitler, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world?

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Or fulfilling Ezekiel 5:4,

"Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel."

Luke 13:5,

"And you, too, will perish unless you repent"

(Luke 13:1-5)

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually, in a twisted, unintentional way, he probably did a lot to lessen Anti-Semitism after he died, once people saw what kind of horrors it could lead to.

Not that I'm in any way supporting what he did, of course.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Purge187

Former Prodigal.
May 22, 2011
Oxford, MA
✟29,807.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes by all means let us go with a simplistic answer.

Lets ignore that the Jews were eth perfect scapegoat, that the rest of the world would do little to protect Jews. Lets forget the aspects of financing the war based on confiscating Jewish property.

Let us all blame it on a single monster and think it will never happen again unless we have another monster.

My bet is the next time we have a country in the economic situation faced by Germany pre WW II we will have plenty of monsters born.

That day isn't too far off, IMO. The Antichrist will accomplish what Hitler tried to do.

The masses will do and believe just about anything when they're afraid and/or hungry.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Curious that no one will go near the prophecies that foretold all the troubles that have befallen the Jews. I don't think one would be viewed as anti-Semitic by pointing this out.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDavid

May 13, 2013
Florida
✟4,108.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why did adolf hitler, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world?

History reveals that Hitler wanted a utopian Race of People for him to be in charge of which was perhaps the larger part of why he wanted to not only murder millions of Jews but also Christians as well. We don't often hear the report that Hitler murdered many tens of thousands of Christians during the Halocaust, but he did. That cancels out the nonsense that 'Hitler was a Christian' as is typical of anti-Christians today espousing. He may have attended a Roman Catholic School growing up, but, I went thru McDonalds the other day .... and it didn't turn me into a Hamburger.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Curious that no one will go near the prophecies that foretold all the troubles that have befallen the Jews. I don't think one would be viewed as anti-Semitic by pointing this out.

Ezekiel 5:4,

"And you shall take more of them, (from those few people)

and you shall cast them into the midst of the fire;

(This represents Ahab son of Kolaiah and Zedekiah son of Maaseiah whom the King of Babylon burnt with fire, Jer 29:21f)

Commantry by Rashi.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

FuzzyBunnySlippers

Once was lost but now I'm found
Mar 28, 2014
✟783.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hitler felt a strong desire to kill Jews and many others in the world. As history records.
The Holocaust, holokauston "a thing wholly burnt" , was a global undertaking. Sort of a scorched earth policy of sorts. This is why Hitler would align with allies and then turn on them after they served their purpose.

Jews were not the only victims of the Holocaust.
As for why he hated them and wanted them dead, I'd wonder why Jews have been the target of hate and enslavement for centuries prior to Christ and Hitler. It's a very odd thing.
I have a friend who is Jewish and even they say when he's experiencing a lot of trauma in his life that, his people are use to it. Everyone hates the Jews.
He never explains himself, he just goes into a funk that lasts for days.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ezekiel 5:4,

"And you shall take more of them, (from those few people)

and you shall cast them into the midst of the fire;

(This represents Ahab son of Kolaiah and Zedekiah son of Maaseiah whom the King of Babylon burnt with fire, Jer 29:21f)

Commantry by Rashi.

I think those two were burned long before the siege of Jerusalem by Nebbucednezzer.

I believe the remnant 'bound in the skirt' of Ezekiel represents those who escaped and returned to rebuild Jerusalem and the temple under Ezra and Nehemiah. The final burning was the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus. The fire (persecution) then spread to the church, which was comprised of remnants of the house of Israel as well as Jews, thus the fire spread to 'all Israel'.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I think those two were burned long before the siege of Jerusalem by Nebbucednezzer.

I believe the remnant 'bound in the skirt' of Ezekiel represents those who escaped and returned to rebuild Jerusalem and the temple under Ezra and Nehemiah. The final burning was the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus. The fire (persecution) then spread to the church, which was comprised of remnants of the house of Israel as well as Jews, thus the fire spread to 'all Israel'.

Well, this is the deal for my part,

The only part of Ezekiel that is dear to me, and speaks to me in a deep penetrating way, for me very profound is, Ezekiel ch 18.

For me it is the basics of righteousness, for me, will say.

Others will be held to account according to what has been dished up

on their plate.

One thing though that bothers me at times,

all is by the Grace of God,

Christians who hold forward they are saved by Grace,

they should not saw off the branch they are sitting on.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

naveed

Jun 23, 2007
✟33,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

yes why did adolf hitler
round up and kill all the jews?

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
when he's experiencing a lot of trauma in his life that, his people are use to it. Everyone hates the Jews.
He never explains himself, he just goes into a funk that lasts for days.
He was quoting from a song by Tom Lehrer from back in the 1960s called "National Brotherhood Week." Verse 3 goes like this:

Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics
And the Catholics hate the Protestants
And the Hindus hate the Moslems
And everybody hates the Jews
But during National Brotherhood Week......

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yes why did adolf hitler
round up and kill all the jews?
Same reason King Herod killed all the boys in and around Bethlehem 2000 years ago. It was a devil-inspired attempt to stop the coming of the Messiah.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant