not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jamaica has a very serious crime problem. One thing that God has shown me repeatedly is that Freemasons are behind a lot of murders occuring in Jamaica. This is what Christians and other Jamaicans need to be aware of, expose, and deal with.

In Jamaica and elsewhere, Freemasons are above the law. In Jamaica, for example, there are many Freemasons occupying leadership positions in politics, businesses, in the police force, in the army, in the church, and much more places of influence. Because freemasons operate in secret, they are a secret society, not openly like a Church or a regular public place, they are able to avoid the scrutiny of the public as well as genuine law enforcement personnel. Therefore if a member of a lodge is being threatened by other lodges members, who do these people turn to? Who are Freemasons accountable to? Who are the Freemasons occupying leadership and other positions in Jamaica, what influence do they have, and were they put in that position because of being a Freemason?

I am aware of a situation for example where a man was killed in Jamaica. He used to be a Freemason but left, and afterwards, he complained that other freemasons harassing him, this harassment had been going on for years. Who could this man turn to? Unfortunately, he was killed by unknown assailants.

Let me repeat, Freemasons are behind many criminal activities occuring in Jamaica. To reduce crime in Jamaica, these Freemasons wreaking havoc in Jamaica and elsewhere need to be exposed and punished for their criminal activities.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,549.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Jamaica has a very serious crime problem. One thing that God has shown me repeatedly is that Freemasons are behind a lot of murders occuring in Jamaica. This is what Christians and other Jamaicans need to be aware of, expose, and deal with.

In Jamaica and elsewhere, Freemasons are above the law. In Jamaica, for example, there are many Freemasons occupying leadership positions in politics, businesses, in the police force, in the army, in the church, and much more places of influence. Because freemasons operate in secret, they are a secret society, not openly like a Church or a regular public place, they are able to avoid the scrutiny of the public as well as genuine law enforcement personnel. Therefore if a member of a lodge is being threatened by other lodges members, who do these people turn to? Who are Freemasons accountable to? Who are the Freemasons occupying leadership and other positions in Jamaica, what influence do they have, and were they put in that position because of being a Freemason?

I am aware of a situation for example where a man was killed in Jamaica. He used to be a Freemason but left, and afterwards, he complained that other freemasons harassing him, this harassment had been going on for years. Who could this man turn to? Unfortunately, he was killed by unknown assailants.

Let me repeat, Freemasons are behind many criminal activities occuring in Jamaica. To reduce crime in Jamaica, these Freemasons wreaking havoc in Jamaica and elsewhere need to be exposed and punished for their criminal activities.
Or just a lot of poverty and weak government.

Upvote 0