• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Why can't we solve our problems?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by OldWiseGuy, May 8, 2021.

1. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy Wake me when it's soup. Supporter

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    It's worse than that. The forces of evil are in charge, so good solutions can't be implemented.

2. FanthatSpark

FanthatSpark LImited Understanding

+555
    Non-Denom
    Entity: injected in a ,peoples constitution, is the foundation of the problem. Solution... remove it. Entity is legal umbrella term where all things to do with profit fall under entity. Or one can look at it in this lens... Corporations , banks, Fed etc etc have rights in the constitution. Which, when broken down to basic reality, a dollar has more rights than us serfs....period. Why? Because entity does not think like a person in linear thought process. Entity thinks in generational process. Example: 18 hundreds entity gets an amendment to constitution and it sits there unnoticed by the linear thinking person and another amendment for entity in 1913 and another in 1972 (by this time linear thinking people have died but entity has not) and another in 2010. That is federal level gov.101 . Hope that helps . What is a lobbyist and do you have one? Surmise it to say, you have no representation... period serf.

3. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    I agree. The people and their elected representatives have little power against vested financial interests or bureaucratic government agencies.

4. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    As people flee the rotting cities, like rats deserting a sinking ship, they will bring those problems with them to your small town. :eek:

5. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    True. There is a smug self-righteous attitude that lends itself to complacency among many who know what is right. I sometimes feel that way myself. But it is very discomfiting to know what should be done and not being able to do anything about it.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  6. FanthatSpark

FanthatSpark LImited Understanding

+555
    Non-Denom
    It is in hopes that people will start to understand the true landscape and quit pointing to a dem or rep as these work for entity firstly, what is campaigning for money/entity? Who has it all? Entity does. How much time is spent campaigning in 2 year bid? I will answer that ... 1 year, which means there is no "for the people" two years of guiding policies .

This AZ election audit that encompasses "entity" in right vs wrong and shows what is against the populous by omition by entity (what is mainstream news but a multinational corp? Thus, entity will not report on entity or it will tell untruth ((Fauci E mails for proof against narrative)) ). With todays tech, do we really believe money is not in contact with money to control what you see? What is skyp under corporate security? That said to say this, when we break out of the program fed to us by sincere ignorance of people we love as they taught us what they were taught and look at the true landscape of fed level policy in truth... Then we come together as a human firstly and look at things through the lens of right vs wrong. Yet, even the people reporting on it use the program language of left vs right but maybe the few that read this find merit in a truth of these two writings (post 22 Combined ) might spread the word.

However, the populous must adopt new terminology like entity vs populous and operate in truth of landscape. When we operate in placing right vs wrong in terminology of right/republican vs left/democrat it succinctly puts a mind under designed program (politics). Terminology learned in said program (self investment in learning/ thus, will defend it) to lament about injustices to separate self from trusting the root of all evil ... Money... as written in the bible and that which controls us people. Furthermore, given rights, in generational thinking process as stated in post 22. As said in post 22 entity outlives us, like, but not limited too... A note left in corporations file 70 years ago for the linear thinking ceo to update amendment to constitution.

Thanks for letting me spew, lol.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  7. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+2,423
    United States
    Protestant
    Single

From 24,000 in the early 80"s to 2021 14,000 (where i live), not to many moving here. A few here and there.

Mississippi you do not move to, you move away from. they will go to Texas or Florida

8. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Your town is likely not close to one of the large trouble cities that people are fleeing.

Americans leave large cities for suburban areas and rural towns | TheHill

9. d taylor

+2,423
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Must be something in the water. :eek:

11. d taylor

+2,423
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Well one can be added to the total from this weekend (friday night)

• List
  12. d taylor

+2,423
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I know you do not want to hear every time there is a murder, but there was another murder Wednesday. So i am guessing 13 ? for the year.

We also had elections two weeks ago, the same people (city council and mayor) were voted back in.

Except for the one city council person who did not run again because of age 89 (i think). But he orchestrated his replacement.

• List
  13. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+2,219
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Yikes, that is an extremely high murder rate. I might even be the highest in the country, stay safe!

14. d taylor

+2,423
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    It is high, especially for a town of 14,000
    Thanks, I know it seems like a war zone here but i do not have a fear, God is fully capable of protecting His children.

15. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    nm

16. d taylor

+2,423
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    How about this for government.
    Clarksdale, Ms. The mayor of a Mississippi Delta city of 15,000 - people is now getting paid more than the state’s governor. 90% of these government politicians in Clarksdale are democrats

Clarksdale Ms. Clarksdale’s board (city commissioners) and mayor voted in their own pay raise.
    Mayor Chuck Espy got a nearly $36,000 pay raise. It brings his salary to 122,421 dollars. That’s several hundred dollars more than Gov. Tate Reeves makes a year.
    Also the city commissioners were given $22,000+ dollar pay raises, i believe there are 6 or 7.

You really do not know how sorry this town is. Over the last 20+ years the town once had 20,000 to 25,000+ citizens. Murder/crime are all over the place.

The really sad part in all this is that these political crooks will be reelected again when Clarksdale has the city's next election in a few years.

Clarksdale Mayor Chuck Espy among Mississippi's highest paid mayors

Clarksdale, Mississippi, approves raises for elected officials | localmemphis.com

Hundreds in Clarksdale sign petition opposing city-wide pay raises

17. RDKirk

RDKirk Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner Supporter

+15,028
    Christian
    Married
    As I frequently say, "There is always more than one thing happening."

Unintended consequences. And sometimes people presume that because a solution was put in place, the problem must be solved, therefore remove the solution. However, the problem might not have been solved...and some problems are endemic to society or human nature, like rust on a ship, so the solution must remain in place forever.

Which is why a problem that takes longer than a presidential term to solve probably won't ever be solved again.

18. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Much of our economy is built on managing, not solving, problems. Big city violence can be reduced by locking up the street gangs that sell drugs. All that is needed is the legislation to do so. Drug use (and overdose deaths) can be reduced by hospitalizing users and addicts. Legislation is also needed for that, along with the will to do it.

19. angelsaroundme

angelsaroundme Well-Known Member

+367
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    A perfect world has no need to change. If someone wants to change the world, they must convince others that the world is imperfect. A great number of problems, or perceived problems, means that a great amount of change can occur. The ruling class for whatever reason are intent on dramatically changing the world.

20. OldWiseGuy

+10,398
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    With Ms. Merkel stepping down perhaps Germany will try to fill the power void in the democratic west that America will leave. :eek:

• List