✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
See? NOT TOXIC.

If you are experiencing nausea and vomiting, dizziness, vision problems and other symptoms that can affect your health and quality of life; you're body is trying to tell you that something is wrong. Call it what you will.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Are you claiming that the scripture that I posted is an addition? Again, the CLV generally adheres to the CT.

Just saying "you're wrong," doesn't cut it. If you can't back up your assertions; then you present them as suppositions.
Do you agree with Scripture: " We don't abolish or make void Torah; in fact we establish and confirm Torah." ?

The question concerning your posts is because it looks like , maybe it is not, but it looks like, changing Torah instead of confirming Torah.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
All good things in moderation. I believe we should pray before we eat. I believe that we should be asking the father to tell us what our bodies need, rather than giving into the will of our wanton addictions. Opiate addiction is a form of gluttony. The father gave us all green plants and all that bear seed for food. How much, and when to eat them, calls for wisdom. Foods are to nourish our temples, to build them, not to destroy. It doesn't matter if it's opium or carrots. If you eat it until it becomes toxic; you're destroying YHWH's temple.

You still haven't answered my question. Do you believe you can eat meat according to Leviticus 11 or only herbs?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If you are experiencing nausea and vomiting, dizziness, vision problems and other symptoms that can affect your health and quality of life; you're body is trying to tell you that something is wrong. Call it what you will.
Good. We can agree on this.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You still haven't answered my question. Do you believe you can eat meat according to Leviticus 11 or only herbs?
There is a time people can eat meat, a time for eating meat (though not for all),
and
a time to refrain from eating meat, according to all Scripture (not just Leviticus 11).

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
There is a time people can eat meat, a time for eating meat (though not for all),
and
a time to refrain from eating meat, according to all Scripture (not just Leviticus 11).

I was asking @HARK! what he does and why?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Do you agree with Scripture: " We don't abolish or make void Torah; in fact we establish and confirm Torah." ?

The question concerning your posts is because it looks like , maybe it is not, but it looks like, changing Torah instead of confirming Torah.

I don't know how you ever came to the conclusion that I was changing the Torah. I establish the Torah. Are you familiar with the series that I've been creating?

Here's the Index: A Torah Observant Perspective on Paul on the Law

Have you been reading my posts all over this site? You seriously make me wonder sometimes.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Did you ask on a public forum with dozens, hundreds, even thousands of viewers and posters and answerers on thousands of threads ?

Was this for everyone?

"You still haven't answered my question."

I have my own thoughts, just want to know what he believes because he wrote out the Genesis 9 verses from the Hebrew, and it seemed like he didn't think it was talking about "animals" but "herbs." I disagree, but he still won't answer my question. And I'm actually interested in what he meant.

It was nothing against you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Was this for everyone?

"You still haven't answered my question."

I have my own thoughts, just want to know what he believes because he wrote out the Genesis 9 verses from the Hebrew, and it seemed like he didn't think it was talking about "animals" but "herbs." I disagree, but he still won't answer my question.

It was nothing against you.
His answer then, if it is forthcoming, might disclose what he believes or thinks. (and it might not).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Wow! I didn't see that question. What timing! No one has ever asked me that question before.

Late last year I was getting ready to move the congregation in my home, and take it public. I didn't want to lead this congregation in any other capacity than as a chairperson to keep order, so that everyone would have chance to speak.

My plans were for this congregation to already be meeting at this time.

Right before I was to set it all in motion, I stumbled onto some new information. I knew that even though I was not the leader; that the congregation would look to me regarding the Moedim. I have more information than I would feel wise to discuss here. With wisdom comes sorrow.

With Pesach nearing; I still don't have the answer. I haven't eaten meat since late last year.

What do you say?

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Wow! I didn't see that question. What timing! No one has ever asked me that question before.

Late last year I was getting ready to move the congregation in my home, and take it public. I didn't want to lead this congregation in any other capacity than as a chairperson to keep order, so that everyone would have chance to speak.

My plans were for this congregation to already be meeting at this time.

Right before I was to set it all in motion, I stumbled onto some new information. I knew that even though I was not the leader; that the congregation would look to me regarding the Moedim. I have more information than I would feel wise to discuss here. With wisdom comes sorrow.

With Pesach nearing; I still don't have the answer. I haven't eaten meat since late last year.

What do you say?

I asked you on that Messianic forum, remember? You said something about Genesis 9 being about herbs, not animals. Is that what you meant? That is the question you haven't answered for a number of hours now. LOL

BTW, if you go vegetarian eat rice and legumes together. They make a complete protein. Also do not go gluten free. Gluten is where the protein lives. Gluten free seems like a crazy fad to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I asked you on that Messianic forum, remember? You said something about Genesis 9 being about herbs, not animals. Is that what you meant?

BTW, if you go vegetarian eat rice and legumes together. They make a complete protein

Seeds and nuts will do the same. I was a vegetarian for most of my life.

The Moedim were one of the main reasons I was eating meat.

The story of Noah provides for eating insects to the best of my understanding; but I'm looking at the garden. I'm looking at the Kingdom of YHWH. Both are vegetarian. As I dig into the Torah deeply; I see the potential need for textual criticism. Even if need not be, the temple is not in the land. The body of Yahshua is the temple, and we are the living stones. Are we in a tabernacle period?

I have many unanswered questions. I've only scratched the surface.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate

The story of Noah provides for eating insects to the best of my understanding; but I'm looking at the garden. I'm looking at the Kingdom of YHWH. Both are vegetarian. As I dig into the Torah deeply; I see the potential need for textual criticism. Even if need not be, the temple is not in the land. The body of Yahshua is the temple, and we are the living stones. Are we in a tabernacle period?

What do you think about animals eating meat? There is no record that the diet for animals changed until after the flood. They were all vegetarians in the Garden of Eden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What do you think about animals eating meat?

In my understanding it won't be that way in YHWH's Kingdom; that it wasn't that way in the garden; that it is part of the corruption.

That was a helpful question.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate

Everyone eats insects in their sleep. No one has died from eating them.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
@yeshuaslavejeff

You had to dig deep to find what was at the end of that rainbow.

I must say; I'm quite impressed with your tenacity.
Don't be impressed with me.
Be thankful to the Father in heaven if I endure to the end, every day, in Christ Jesus.
Not just I, but all of our brothers and sisters abiding in Christ Jesus, forsaking sin, giving up idolatry and greed.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Everyone eats insects in their sleep. No one has died from eating them.
There was a man in Britain or Wales or Ireland who did. He did not intend to eat an insect.
He mocked God and said some terrible proud and selfish things, then was on horseback going home.
On the way, he choked on a gnat, and died.

Upvote 0