Why Can't I Drink Blood?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Interesting perspective. What I gathered out of that verse was that the laws concerning the High Priesthood were transferred to Yahshua.

(CLV) Hb 7:12
For, the priesthood being transferred, of necessity there is coming to be a transference of law also,

Strong's G3346
to transpose (two things, one of which is put in place of the other)
to transfer
G3346 - metatithēmi - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV)
fwiw, that looks like one of the deceptions perpetrated by some translations.

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(CLV) Mk 7:19
for it is not going into his heart, but into the bowels, and is going out into the latrine cleansing all foods?"
You go ahead and try that with fugu, yuca, raw almonds or cashews, a handful of nutmeg, or Amanita mushrooms.

Do so before your next post, please. Then feel free to tell us how that worked.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ask the Father, and look at other translations for hints, God Willing.

Hi Jeff,

I looked at a literal translation; then went to the Greek, to test that literal translation. This translation (CLV) generally works off of the Critical Text. I've exercised my due diligence, and cited my sources. Unless you have something more than a hunch, or an argument that I should go search out alternative interpretations, derived from paraphrased mistranslations; then I'll just work with what I have.

Shalom

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hi Jeff,

I looked at a literal translation; then went to the Greek, to test that literal translation. This translation (CLV) generally works off of the Critical Text. I've exercised my due diligence, and cited my sources. Unless you have something more than a hunch, or an argument that I should go search out alternative interpretations, derived from paraphrased mistranslations; then I'll just work with what I have.

Shalom
No, no hunch. No argument. No 'alternative' interpretations, ever.

What you have , to work with, is not the revelation of Yahweh in Jesus. "due diligence" and "sources" and "Critical Text" are all normally and usually and frequently just "of the flesh" which profits nothing.

The impression I got in spirit from the post in question, was that it was not the truth.

Particularly the "transferred to Yahshua" part. (or perhaps rather "transferance of law also" part).

The change in TORAH was simply the change from a human high priest who perishes , who has to make sacrifices for himself first, each year, to Yahshua becoming the high priest forever , by Promise, Who never has to make a sacrifice for sin for Himself, ever.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You go ahead and try that with fugu, yuca, raw almonds or cashews, a handful of nutmeg, or Amanita mushrooms.

Do so before your next post, please. Then feel free to tell us how that worked.

All good things in moderation. I believe we should pray before we eat. I believe that we should be asking the father to tell us what our bodies need, rather than giving into the will of our wanton addictions. Opiate addiction is a form of gluttony. The father gave us all green plants and all that bear seed for food. How much, and when to eat them, calls for wisdom. Foods are to nourish our temples, to build them, not to destroy. It doesn't matter if it's opium or carrots. If you eat it until it becomes toxic; you're destroying YHWH's temple.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
. It doesn't matter if it's opium or carrots. If you eat it until it becomes toxic; you're destroying YHWH's temple.
Carrots don't become toxic from quantity - even when the skin turns orange.
SO it does matter. Opium is not needed - never was, and is usually death dealing/ deceptive/ associated with pharmakeia which deceives the whole world.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No, no hunch. No argument. No 'alternative' interpretations, ever.

What you have , to work with, is not the revelation of Yahweh in Jesus. "due diligence" and "sources" and "Critical Text" are all normally and usually and frequently just "of the flesh" which profits nothing.

The impression I got in spirit from the post in question, was that it was not the truth.

Particularly the "transferred to Yahshua" part. (or perhaps rather "transferance of law also" part).

The change in TORAH was simply the change from a human high priest who perishes , who has to make sacrifices for himself first, each year, to Yahshua becoming the high priest forever , by Promise, Who never has to make a sacrifice for sin for Himself, ever.

I presented scripture. If you can't harmonize that scripture with your understanding, that is for you to work out with YHWH.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: baryogenesis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Carrots don't become toxic from quantity - even when the skin turns orange.
SO it does matter. Opium is not needed - never was, and is usually death dealing/ deceptive/ associated with pharmakeia which deceives the whole world.

Warning
When consumed in excess, carrot juice may cause a yellowish discoloration of the skin. Another potential side effect is hypervitaminosis A, a condition that causes nausea and vomiting, dizziness, vision problems and other symptoms that can affect your health and quality of life.

The Benefits of Carrot Juice to Lose Weight | Livestrong.com

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Opium is not needed - never was, and is usually death dealing/ deceptive/ associated with pharmakeia which deceives the whole world.

You might want to read Genesis again. He gave us those plants for food. Again, eating them calls for wisdom, knowing when, and how much.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I'm sorry, brother, I don't follow what you are asking me: please elaborate.
Posters often continue in sin , some admit it, most do not. Some have admitted it for many years, and continue to sin, while saying/claiming that as long as they themselves call it okay, it is okay. (as if what God says about it is not important).
Your post was a reply to one who admits his ongoing sin openly, and says it is not sin, because he does not think it is sin. This and many errors follow - nothing can be built on sand , nor on quicksand, right ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You might want to read Genesis again. He gave us those plants for food. Again, eating them calls for wisdom, knowing when, and how much.
The Jews were entrusted with Scripture, and knew from Yahweh the truth.
THey knew that what you are posting is contrary to Scripture.
And what other 'Christians' over centuries said about Scripture was contrary to Scripture.
This was one reason Jews did not turn to Christ Jesus, until someone showed them the truth as Yahweh permitted - the world of 'Christians' had and has a lot in error on earth.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
In light that you believe that YHWH's laws are eternal; I don't see any major difference between YHWH's people now, and Abraham; except that Yahshua's sacrifice takes away sin. The Levitical sacrifices covered sin, but didn't take the sin away.

Yes, do you know there are Protestants that actually believe that the blood of Jesus only covers sin, but that we will always sin until we get to heaven? I agree with you!

By keeping the eternal laws of God you are keeping both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant laws.

These are the eternal laws of God:

To love the Lord your God with all your strength, mind and body, and love your neighbor as yourself.

The reason why I explained that the Old Covenant laws (which are specifically the Ten Commandments) are surface laws and do not go deep enough is because you can hate your neighbor, but not murder him and thereby have not broken the commandment. Whereas, the New Covenant law says you cannot even hate, or lust. Those break the New but not the Old. But they break the eternal laws. The New come up to the level of the eternal laws of God for the sake of holiness. The New are in 1 John 3:23-24.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Warning
When consumed in excess, carrot juice may cause a yellowish discoloration of the skin. Another potential side effect is hypervitaminosis A, a condition that causes nausea and vomiting, dizziness, vision problems and other symptoms that can affect your health and quality of life.

The Benefits of Carrot Juice to Lose Weight | Livestrong.com
See? NOT TOXIC.
Every cancer clinic in the world that I read about or heard of, that effectively cured cancer, gave the people fresh carrot juice every day.
If they took enough to turn orange, I expect by then the cancer was gone entirely !
Is that unhealthy ? Was the cancer, or the carrot juice, toxic ?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
THey knew that what you are posting is contrary to Scripture.

Are you claiming that the scripture that I posted is an addition? Again, the CLV generally adheres to the CT.

Just saying "you're wrong," doesn't cut it. If you can't back up your assertions; then you present them as suppositions.

Upvote 0