Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Gen 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
Gen 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
Gen 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Gen 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
Gen 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Gen 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
Gen 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am feeling very bad watching the condition in the world getting worse.

Do you think a world wide flood would help? It didn't seem to work the first time.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you think a world wide flood would help? It didn't seem to work the first time.
Well, did it at first?
I know God said he won't flood the earth again anyway, but what can be done to stop the very wicked people from their plots to dominate us?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why can't God flood the world again and re-create everything new again like Noah? I am feeling very bad watching the condition in the world getting worse.
He can always do it some other way but I would be fearful at any other means.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, did it at first?
I know God said he won't flood the earth again anyway, but what can be done to stop the very wicked people from their plots to dominate us?
The second coming:)

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, did it at first?

How can wicked plots dominate us if we're truly free in Christ?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Matthew 24
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Our mortal lives will be tested, but we know Whom we have believed.

Trust in Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Why can't God flood the world again and re-create everything new again like Noah? I am feeling very bad watching the condition in the world getting worse.
He promised not to. I asked God the same question. This is what He said, brief version.

When Jesus died, it was for all mankind. Not only did He die for sin, but for the sinner. We are included in Christ when we believe. So we die with Christ, one of the great truths of our salvation. This equates to Noah's flood.

Lord Jesus is also the Ark. Those who hide themselves in Him are saved from the terrible judgement that is on the human race.

And Lord Jesus is the resurrection and the Life. When He rose, those who have received Him are raised to new life with Him.

Noah's flood was a natural phenomenon that had natural consequences. The physical world was reformed entirely. God's "flood" is spiritual. All who come to Christ are saved. Those who do not, perish.
Luke 17

"25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man: 27 People were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.…

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The world's condition is rapidly improving.
Poverty is at an all-time low globally.
The number of people without water or electricity is falling.
War involves a smaller percentage of people than ever in civilization.
We recently discovered an asteroid in our system that has more value for mining than our world's global budget. In other words, it could double the buying power of every human. The world could get a 100% raise.

Large asteroid discovered between Mars and Jupiter with an ...
Rare asteroid discovered with an estimated value of $10 quintillion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Questioning Brother

Apr 29, 2014
✟77,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, did it at first?
Fire is next

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God promised to never destroy the world by flood again.
Genesis 9
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

The next time the world is destroyed it will be by fire.
2 Peter 3
6 Long ago the earth was covered with water and it was destroyed. 7 But the heaven we see now and the earth we live on now have been kept by His word. They will be kept until they are to be destroyed by fire. They will be kept until the day men stand before God and sinners will be destroyed.

So it can be remade into it's final form.

Revelation 21:1-27
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, did it at first?

Jesus coming back? This is what needs to happen Babylon has to capture all evil into one so they all go down in one go. Revelation 18. It is for us to be separate from them before her fall.

The wicked hate us they will make us leave.

Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, did it at first?
What wicked people, and what plots, and who are the "us" you are referring to?

Upvote 0