Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The story of Pharoah. he did signs and wonders, which are evil, so angels were created with ability to create animals?
None of the Pharaohs--which is not a proper name, btw--in the Bible did ANY wonders.

And there is no connection between the Pharaohs and angels, who cannot create animals, either.

Upvote 0

☦Marius☦

Murican
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
North Carolina (Charlotte)
✟268,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The story of Pharoah. he did signs and wonders, which are evil, so angels were created with ability to create animals?
What verse are you talking about specifically? Demons, if that is what you are referring to, can take any form.

However in the Exodus story Pharaoh had magicians.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
angles are spiritual beings created by God and do not have bodies, they can however take on physical form but they do not create any living thing.

Upvote 0

Phil.Stein

Oct 28, 2018
Texas City
✟20,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
These magicians turned staffs into snakes. So it's not really creating. But God's snake ate theirs, anyway. :)

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
angles are spiritual beings created by God and do not have bodies, they can however take on physical form but they do not create any living thing.

Actually all angels have bodies and do not randomly "take on" a body. There is no scripture showing an angel going from bodiless spirit to somehow manufacturing a body. Angels cannot create animals nor bodies. They are created with their own bodies.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

☦Marius☦

Murican
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
North Carolina (Charlotte)
✟268,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They where magicians. It's like magicians who are able to pull a rabbit out of their hat or a dove out of their sleeve.

Actually all angels have bodies and do not randomly "take on" a body. There is no scripture showing an angel going from bodiless spirit to somehow manufacturing a body. Angels cannot create animals nor bodies. They are created with their own bodies.

They can take on any form they wish. Countless records of the early monastics of the church record demons trying to decieve monks in whatever way they thought possible. Some would even take on the form of Christ. The modern UFO phenomenon are demons, they even play the same games of kidnapping the unsaved and breaking their minds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While these Bible verses tell us that God created angels, the Bible also suggests that they don’t “exist” in the same way we do. The author of Hebrews suggests that all angels are “spirits” (Hebrews 1:13-14). When Jesus appears to the disciples, he asserts that “spirits” don’t have bodies like he does (Luke 24:39). In the Bible, angels can’t usually be seen by humans unless God reveals them (see Numbers 22:31, 2 Kings 6:17, Luke 2:13). However, from time to time angels took on a bodily form and appeared to various people in Scripture (Matthew 28:5; Hebrews 13:2). Angels in the Bible: What Do We Actually Know About Them?
or if you dont like that source
http://catholicstraightanswers.com/what-are-angels/

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
While these Bible verses tell us that God created angels, the Bible also suggests that they don’t “exist” in the same way we do. The author of Hebrews suggests that all angels are “spirits” (Hebrews 1:13-14). When Jesus appears to the disciples, he asserts that “spirits” don’t have bodies like he does (Luke 24:39). In the Bible, angels can’t usually be seen by humans unless God reveals them (see Numbers 22:31, 2 Kings 6:17, Luke 2:13). However, from time to time angels took on a bodily form and appeared to various people in Scripture (Matthew 28:5; Hebrews 13:2). Angels in the Bible: What Do We Actually Know About Them?
or if you dont like that source
http://catholicstraightanswers.com/what-are-angels/

There is a difference between a spirit/ghost which is bodiless and an angel/spirit which is not bodiless.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is a difference between a spirit/ghost which is bodiless and an angel/spirit which is not bodiless.
You do not have to accept my word for it, read the evidence by the academically acknowledged sources I provided in my post. I do not know how much more clear it could be: angels were created by God as spirit beings they do not have bodies they were not given bodies when God created them. If you want to continue to argue this point please provide some outside valid evidence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You do not have to accept my word for it, read the evidence by the academically acknowledged sources I provided in my post. I do not know how much more clear it could be: angels were created by God as spirit beings they do not have bodies they were not given bodies when God created them. If you want to continue to argue this point please provide some outside valid evidence.

There is no biblical support for "bodiless angels" because every single time they are described in scripture they have a body, whether in heaven or on the Earth.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They can take on any form they wish. Countless records of the early monastics of the church record demons trying to decieve monks in whatever way they thought possible. Some would even take on the form of Christ. The modern UFO phenomenon are demons, they even play the same games of kidnapping the unsaved and breaking their minds.
The girl in furious love described the devil as a spanish prince. Dorren Irvine described him as a great black figure.

Do you think God doesnt let them show their true form?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no biblical support for "bodiless angels" because every single time they are described in scripture they have a body, whether in heaven or on the Earth.

They have an appearance. An appearance is not necessarily a physical body.

That's why Jesus made a point of proving that He had a body and not just an appearance.

Upvote 0