US
✟1,099,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Soy....at the risk of doing you a great disservice,after all the time you devoted to my post,I’ have had it with this place. My last reply locked up,entire paragraphs vanish...

People try to help—I have no idea what they are talking about.MaybeI will try again later....did not get my nap...that could be a factor lol....so much wisdom I was going to pass on.sad. Ha

I'm not having that problem. Instead of giving up, might I suggest that you write your post in a Wordpad document first; then simply copy and paste to this site?

• Agree
Reactions: Soyeong
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not having that problem. Instead of giving up, might I suggest that you write your post in a Wordpad document first; then simply copy and paste to this site?

Thank you hark..that would be a great idea for many people....Unfortunately I am a computer dotard....I am using an iPad...I don’t know how to copy and paste on this thing...I don,t even know if it is possible....I will buy your gas if you come to Ohio and help me. Lol God bless you for the attempt

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Soy....at the risk of doing you a great disservice,after all the time you devoted to my post,I’ have had it with this place. My last reply locked up,entire paragraphs vanish...

People try to help—I have no idea what they are talking about.MaybeI will try again later....did not get my nap...that could be a factor lol....so much wisdom I was going to pass on.sad. Ha

That's odd, I haven't had any problems with the site, but I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. You might want to try typing your reply in Microsoft Word or another word processor and then copying it into a post when you're done. That way if the site acts up, then you will still have a copy of it. I'll look forward to your reply. Also, if you plan to stick around, for future reference, if you type @Soyeong instead of Soy, then I will get a notice of your reply.

EDIT:
I see Hark! beat me to the punch. :p

To copy:
  1. Press and hold over the text you want to copy. After around 2 seconds a magnifying glass appears and the word it intends to select is highlighted in blue.
  2. Move the magnifier around until it highlights the word you want, then let go.
  3. Tap the Copy button that appears above the selected text.

To paste:
  1. Double tap on the screen where you'd like the text to be.
  2. A menu will pop up. Click Paste.
  3. If you don't see a paste option, you may not have any text on your clipboard or the text you tried to copy may not be able to be copied.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's odd, I haven't had any problems with the site, but I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. You might want to try typing your reply in Microsoft Word or another word processor and then copying it into a post when you're done. That way if the site acts up, then you will still have a copy of it. I'll look forward to your reply. Also, if you plan to stick around, for future reference, if you type @Soyeong instead of Soy, then I will get a notice of your reply.

EDIT:
I see Hark! beat me to the punch. :p

To copy:
  1. Press and hold over the text you want to copy. After around 2 seconds a magnifying glass appears and the word it intends to select is highlighted in blue.
  2. Move the magnifier around until it highlights the word you want, then let go.
  3. Tap the Copy button that appears above the selected text.

To paste:
  1. Double tap on the screen where you'd like the text to be.
  2. A menu will pop up. Click Paste.
  3. If you don't see a paste option, you may not have any text on your clipboard or the text you tried to copy may not be able to be copied.

Thank you so much. Will attempt later.
Need prayers God bless

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews 8:6-10 Paul says it is Jesus who is speaking the TEN Commandments at Sinai
Ex 20:6 "Love Me and KEEP My Commandments" spoken by Christ at Sinai
John 14:15 "if you Love Me KEEP My Commandments" spoken by Christ BEFORE the cross.
1 John 5:2-3 "This IS the Love of God that we KEEP His Commandments"
James 2 - commandments of God with examples that are NOT listed in John 15:10
Matthew 19 "KEEP the Commandments... Which ones?" Jesus gives a list of examples NOT in John 15:10

Even though none of the NT examples include the commandment "do not take God's name in vain" that is ALSO still IN.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said to shake the dust off your feet.....I am starting to understand.....He also mentioned “casting pearls before swine”....understanding that one also......wanna bet a certain someone gets this backward?

Upvote 0

Dig4truth

Aug 23, 2014
✟38,877.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hebrews 8:6-10 Paul says it is Jesus who is speaking the TEN Commandments at Sinai
Ex 20:6 "Love Me and KEEP My Commandments" spoken by Christ at Sinai
John 14:15 "if you Love Me KEEP My Commandments" spoken by Christ BEFORE the cross.
1 John 5:2-3 "This IS the Love of God that we KEEP His Commandments"
James 2 - commandments of God with examples that are NOT listed in John 15:10
Matthew 19 "KEEP the Commandments... Which ones?" Jesus gives a list of examples NOT in John 15:10

Even though none of the NT examples include the commandment "do not take God's name in vain" that is ALSO still IN.

Great stuff! Lest anyone doubt, ask yourself these questions;

*If the Law of God is perfect, why would He change it?
Psalm 19:7

*If the Law of God is freedom, why would He call it bondage?
Psalm 119:44-45

*If heaven and earth has not passed, then how did the Law of God change?
Mat 5:17-19

*If our Savior is the Word of God
Rev 19:13
And He is the same yesterday, today and forever,
Heb 13:8
How can we say the Word of God has changed?

Hmm.

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Great stuff! Lest anyone doubt, ask yourself these questions;

*If the Law of God is perfect, why would He change it?
Psalm 19:7

*If the Law of God is freedom, why would He call it bondage?
Psalm 119:44-45

*If heaven and earth has not passed, then how did the Law of God change?
Mat 5:17-19

*If our Savior is the Word of God
Rev 19:13
And He is the same yesterday, today and forever,
Heb 13:8
How can we say the Word of God has changed?

Hmm.
amen!

Upvote 0