timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That parable basically describes how our world works.

People who are "old" in the industry are the ones who are typically earning more money and probably rich. Gained through many years of hard work, more opportunities, etc.

On the other hand, those who are just starting out would probably just get little jobs, small salary, probably won't even be able to afford a decent apartment on their little income.

That is how our world works.... Notice the Kingdom of God doesn't work that way... Because our ways are not totally justified. Not everyone who works long enough gets to live a good life, ends up with high income. Because the world uses a different standard than God. A standard that cannot guarantee the same opportunities for everyone, no matter how hard and well you work.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Parable also accurately describes the attitude of people who loves money:

- They look down upon, hate anything that could benefit the poor if that makes it harder for them to get rich.

- They would rather get rich easier than have their government take a bit more tax from them, for the sake of the poor.

Thus, the love of money is the root of all evil. You cannot truly love your neighbor, and thus, cannot love God if you love money.

Upvote 0