Singapore
✟16,056.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t care if I failed at my test, fail at doing something, I can always stands back up and fight it back. But you cannot fight back when you got no assets to do so. Each year passed with me having more disease and a weaker body and its preventing me from going forward, I’m 24 and nothing is going anywhere, my future looks hopeless. Medical technology sure helped us but something can only help this little, there is a limit to it. I only have one wish, that is just leave me alone, I have enough disease to deal with. The moment I’m comfortable with my new situation, a new disease comes knocking my door. When is it going to stop?

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Soon9966, I'm so sorry that your body has so much disease in it. I can only respond with to keep your eyes on Jesus whom you can put your complete trust. Jesus understands your pain and your anguish, he suffered too, on the cross for our sins. Continue to get as close as you can to God and rejoice that your sins are forgiven.

The Apostle Paul said to rejoice in the Lord always. While we cannot necessarily rejoice over our circumstances, we can rejoice IN them and give God the praise and honor due Him and in this way bring him honor and glory in our pain and suffering.

Here is a video that I found quite helpful in my physical struggles. Please watch it. Praying for your strength to recover and rise up from the ashes. This man has many physical issues too and speaks from experience.

Barbara

Shabbat Service, January 11, 2020 - Don't Be Afraid, Fear God (Part 1) - from Jan 11, 18, 2020 - Don't Be Afraid, Fear God (Parts 1-2)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mak33y
Upvote 0

Mak33y

Soar Like An Eagle
Jul 29, 2006
Manila
✟27,794.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, ESV).

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t care if I failed at my test, fail at doing something, I can always stands back up and fight it back. But you cannot fight back when you got no assets to do so. Each year passed with me having more disease and a weaker body and its preventing me from going forward, I’m 24 and nothing is going anywhere, my future looks hopeless. Medical technology sure helped us but something can only help this little, there is a limit to it. I only have one wish, that is just leave me alone, I have enough disease to deal with. The moment I’m comfortable with my new situation, a new disease comes knocking my door. When is it going to stop?

Hi brother,

Have you heard what David said this to God :

You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will REVIVE ME AGAIN;
from the depths of the earth you will BRING ME UP AGAIN. -Psalms 71:20
You will increase my greatness and comfort me again. -Psalms 71:21

Have you look to God for help ?

Have you found the women with the issue of blood discharge for twelve years get healed in Matthew 9:20-26; Luke 8:43-48; Mark 5:25-34 ?

Do you know it is the will of God for you to be healed ?

For this is written in the acts of the apostles:

how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and HEALING ALL who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. -Acts 10:38

It is the Devil who makes many sick and get diseases.

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. -1 John 3:8

Seek the Lord wholeheartedly, you shall find Him.
Draw near to Him, He will draw near to you.

GBU

Upvote 0

Mak33y

Soar Like An Eagle
Jul 29, 2006
Manila
✟27,794.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
great advice!
Hi brother,

Have you heard what David said this to God :

You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will REVIVE ME AGAIN;
from the depths of the earth you will BRING ME UP AGAIN. -Psalms 71:20
You will increase my greatness and comfort me again. -Psalms 71:21

Have you look to God for help ?

Have you found the women with the issue of blood discharge for twelve years get healed in Matthew 9:20-26; Luke 8:43-48; Mark 5:25-34 ?

Do you know it is the will of God for you to be healed ?

For this is written in the acts of the apostles:

how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and HEALING ALL who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. -Acts 10:38

It is the Devil who makes many sick and get diseases.

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. -1 John 3:8

Seek the Lord wholeheartedly, you shall find Him.
Draw near to Him, He will draw near to you.

GBU

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I heard a message last night from Ron Vietti. God is answering your need with another need. He can’t take away all our needs and problems. But he wants you to get close to Him now because he is the comforter. You have a need for God right now go to Him he will help you to endure and will give you strength. He can give you wisdom for your troubles too. So often people are given a lot to deal with but He shows us we need Him to do it.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God doesn't want us to wallow in self pity, but instead, we should stand boldly on His word the whole time.

Psalm 66:10-12
New International Version

10 For you, God, tested us;
you refined us like silver.
11 You brought us into prison
and laid burdens on our backs.
12 You let people ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water,
but you brought us to a place of abundance

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
New International Version

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I heard a message last night from Ron Vietti. God is answering your need with another need. He can’t take away all our needs and problems. But he wants you to get close to Him now because he is the comforter. You have a need for God right now go to Him he will help you to endure and will give you strength. He can give you wisdom for your troubles too. So often people are given a lot to deal with but He shows us we need Him to do it.
Beloved one, it doesn’t sit right hearing,”He can’t take away all our needs and problems.”

For we heard :
“For with God nothing will be impossible.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:37‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one, it doesn’t sit right hearing,”He can’t take away all our needs and problems.”

For we heard :
“For with God nothing will be impossible.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:37‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Fear He does take if we work at it. But if He took all our needs we wouldn’t be human, we wouldn’t need God. Those other scriptures are ‘within reason’. He will not go against His plan. This is a test. He can save us from all our troubles by heaven or a new attitude or peace. What Bible character had no trials. Can you get enough of God. Don’t you have to do some work. Yes God supplies all of our need and it’s an ongoing thing we will never be wanting. Life is not perfect even with God on your side. He does everything he says but does not give us a rose garden’.

Upvote 0