London, UK
✟821,964.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After 2 major incidents in one year in the UK people are fed up with radicalised Islam and the bloody mayhem that it spawns wherever it raises its ugly head.

Muslims continually protest to me that Islam is better than this and these guys are rogues. But are they telling their own people this? If they are they seem deeply ineffective at the task.

So why aren't Muslim leaders doing more to stop murderers of children and innocents?

Why aren't they telling the radicals that move amongst them and are often known to them that their ideology is sending suicide bombers and those who promote them straight to hell.

Manchester attack: Salman Abedi named as bomber by police - BBC News

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
After 2 major incidents in one year in the UK people are fed up with radicalised Islam and the bloody mayhem that it spawns wherever it raises its ugly head.

Muslims continually protest to me that Islam is better than this and these guys are rogues. But are they telling their own people this? If they are they seem deeply ineffective at the task.

So why aren't Muslim leaders doing more to stop murderers of children and innocents?

Why aren't they telling the radicals that move amongst them and are often known to them that their ideology is sending suicide bombers and those who promote them straight to hell.

Polls show that many Muslims agree with suicide bombings. Poll: 26% Of Young U.S. Muslims OK Bombs

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Homegrown I see. So people can at least take refugees out of the equation. I doubt they will somehow.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I say, instead of that wicked interfaith , we should be winning muslims to Christ.
every muslim won to Christ , will repent of that dark religion
and would become so passive, heck he would pray for His enemies and do no harm.
preach the gospel and shun interfaith to hell, where it belongs. can I get an amen.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Homegrown I see. So people can at least take refugees out of the equation. I doubt they will somehow.
I love you sam, lets just preach Christ to them. This world is in dire straits
and this answer they bring of interfaith , in time will kill far more than Isis ever did.
The answer to all the worlds ills , is not world peace in the name of all gods
ITS JESUS and the gospel, the true peace , which reconciles man to God.

Upvote 0

pakicetus

Apr 11, 2015
✟89,017.00
Country
Faroe Islands
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Polls show that many Muslims agree with suicide bombings. Poll: 26% Of Young U.S. Muslims OK Bombs
That headline is deeply dishonest, actually, and you should edit your post to remove it. The poll said one in four young Muslims think suicide bombings would be okay to defend their religion in some circumstances. "Some" is quite a low bar. I can think of some circumstances where I would kill to defend Christianityand so can you, I bet. Meanwhile, in that same poll, the percentage of Muslims who said suicide bombing is often acceptable was two percent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

This is why:

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward." Quran 4:95

"Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve." Quran 3:169-170

There is a struggle happening in the world in the cause of Allah to bring dar al-Islam into an evil world and those who give their lives to this struggle are promised the reward of paradise.

• Agree
Reactions: Colter
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That headline is deeply dishonest, actually, and you should edit your post to remove it. The poll said one in four young Muslims think suicide bombings would be okay to defend their religion in some circumstances. "Some" is quite a low bar. I can think of some circumstances where I would kill to defend Christianity, so can you, I bet. Meanwhile, the percentage of Muslims who said suicide bombing is often acceptable was two percent.
SO lets get rid of sorry interfaith , and lets go win all souls to Christ .
the lake of fire is real, and we can care less for world peace in the name of all gods dung.
souls are at stake. It don't matter how kind and caring a muslim, buddist, heck anyone is
GOOD WORKS save none. preach JESUS , preach repent and believe.

Reactions: Myooran
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is why:

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward." Quran 4:95

"Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve." Quran 3:169-170

There is a struggle happening in the world in the cause of Allah to bring dar al-Islam into an evil world and those who give their lives to this struggle are promised the reward of paradise.
That is why I shun that wicked book and all books contrary to Christ.
IF society examined the words of JESUS versus Mohammed............stark difference.
JESUS , his sayings lead a man to not even self defend, but to also pray forgivenss for ones enemies
Mohammeds............well, see for oneself, that man saw and will not see LIFE.
preach Christ all christains , preach Christ , for all who believe not shall be damned.

• Agree
Reactions: Thedictator
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The whole religion of muslims is a lie, and we , IF we LOVE them must preach CHRIST to them .
THE ONLY NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN wherein anyone who believes is saved.
And personally I care not if that name offends the notion of world peace.
truly I don't.
Our Judge aint man, and our savoir aint man.
ITS HIGH time to shun any idea of interfaith and world peace away.
and preach the only PEACE that can save a man. CHRIST the gospel of hope. amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What about this as a reason:-
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

or this:-
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

and does this sound like a religion of peace when it encourages treatment of women like this:-
Islam: Can a Man Beat His Wife?
You want to see something completely insane.
Womens rights advocates , wearing JIHABS....................tell me this world aint in dire straits.
IT should never have abandoned GOD and that beautiful bible. Now a deep price will be paid and judgment is laid.
win souls people, JESUS is the ONLY HOPE we have amen.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure why it's assumed that that's not happening. Does the OP speak Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Somali, or any other language spoken by many Muslims so as to be able to visit their mosques, chat rooms, etc. and see what is being preached or taught in them?

I do speak at least some Arabic (not a native speaker by any means, but I know enough to get by in church where we use it a little bit even in America as a concession to the fact that we are still receiving immigrants from Egypt, Libya, and Sudan), and have spent many hours around native speakers who do exactly what our friend frienden thalord is suggesting by preaching Christ to them in various venues (since we are in America, where the prohibitions of living in an Islamic society do not apply, thank God). From what I have personally seen, I'm not willing to paint things in such a black and white fashion. For sure there are many Muslims and schools of Islamic thought that do advocate violence (no doubt Salman Abedi belonged to or was influenced by those), but that doesn't mean that Muslims wouldn't struggle with it. The Qur'an does say "fighting is prescribed to you, though you dislike it" (2:216; emphasis added), so even the Qur'an recognizes that most average Muslims aren't going to want to go out and hurt people. They must be cajoled into doing so by various means, which kinda helps to explain why so much of the Qur'an and other Islamic literature and thought emphasizes the superiority of Islam over other religions (as all other monotheistic religions also believe about themselves, but it's generally not coupled with a drive to fight others for not being whatever you are).

It would be a lie to claim that the Qur'an or Islam are entirely peaceful, but Muslims themselves are still human beings, of course, and so they can be reasoned with to the extent that any human being can be.

To hear certain Muslims talk about it, the problem is not that there is violence anywhere in their religion (full stop), but that the way it is preached in mosques is unbalanced and creates neurosis in the followers of the religion so that they act out of fear and against anything which seeks common ground among people in society.

The man in the video is Dhiyaa El Musawi. He is a Muslim from Bahrain talking about his own society, and I believe that the problem that he is talking about is also becoming the problem of many other societies in which Muslims live. But it's important to recognize that he's out there, and there are others like him who are pro-human rights and anti-backwardness. I remember after ISIS first arose in Iraq and started claiming the property of Christians in Mosul and elsewhere, there was a demonstration against that (I think it was in Baghdad, but it might've been somewhere further north; I honestly can't remember now) that was attended by some 200 Muslims who held up signs reading in Arabic "I am Christian" (with the letter nun highlighted, as that is what ISIS had spraypainted on Christian homes). Also Al Sistani or one of the other major Shiite clerics had issued a call to the entire nation that as ISIS was a threat to every Iraqi, all of Iraq should come together to fight them regardless of religion (that was answered by some Chaldean Catholics, who are the largest single group of Christians still remaining in the country). You might be tempted to say "Oh, so what...200 people out of how many?" or "Big deal; one guy", but that's not nothing. What is out there should be recognized and encouraged, lest people like this bomber guy overshadow everybody so that everyone in the West continues to think that nothing good can come out of the Middle East or North Africa. That would be a recipe for more conflict just as sure as anything.

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love you sam, lets just preach Christ to them. This world is in dire straits
and this answer they bring of interfaith , in time will kill far more than Isis ever did.
The answer to all the worlds ills , is not world peace in the name of all gods
ITS JESUS and the gospel, the true peace , which reconciles man to God.
I just wish people wouldn't class people as a lump sum. It's wrong. It's like judging the whole of Christianity on the acts of one denomination. I haven't read the thread but I can guess.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I just wish people wouldn't class people as a lump sum. It's wrong. It's like judging the whole of Christianity on the acts of one denomination. I haven't read the thread but I can guess.

Christians follow Christ. Muslims follow Muhammad. Study his life when you get some time. Then you will understand.

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christians follow Christ. Muslims follow Muhammad. Study his life when you get some time. Then you will understand.
I know that brother. I am sick of going into shops and seeing the muslim shop owners looking weary after a terror incident. After paris the guy was actually so pale. People in my town don't mince words. I might give them a thank you card for the friendly customer service actually tomorrow

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I know that brother. I am sick of going into shops and seeing the muslim shop owners looking weary after a terror incident. After paris the guy was actually so pale. People in my town don't mince words. I might give them a thank you card for the friendly customer service actually tomorrow

How many of those shop keepers are out with signs marching against Islamic terror?

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How many of those shop keepers are out with signs marching against Islamic terror?
Its not an excuse for racism though. I'm leaving these threads and going to read my bible.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It's a good job our Heavenly Father loves us enough to not thriw us into hell because the majority of our human race are wicked. It is a goid job we only need account for our own sins.

Apples and oranges.

Upvote 0