Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know about it - what does that have to do with anything? Are you saying the "individual reports" you've been talking about all this time are exactly what I said - unverified reports from random people? What does that prove? LOL it's like you want more and more anecdote and less science.
The " science" is debatable and changes frequently, and depends on which expert you decide to believe.
When there's thosands of reports of adverse effects you have to wonder what is really going on.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I doubt there's any such thing as objective information.

There are methods to derive data as objectively as possible (e.g. blind and double blind studies). Conversely there are methods that are the exact opposite of that (e.g. anecdotal self-reporting).

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
When there's thosands of reports of adverse effects you have to wonder what is really going on.

Given the scale of the vaccination campaign, there is going to be a large amount of coincidental reporting. That's a statistical inevitability.

Beyond that, there is the possibility for adverse vaccine reactions, but the frequency of which is better determined from clinical studies than anecdotal reporting.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Given the scale of the vaccination campaign, there is going to be a large amount of coincidental reporting. That's a statistical inevitability.

Beyond that, there is the possibility for adverse vaccine reactions, but the frequency of which is better determined from clinical studies than anecdotal reporting.
Coincidence? Lol! That's funny. You would rather believe in thosands of coincidences than face the obvious.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Coincidence? Lol! That's funny. You would rather believe in thosands of coincidences than face the obvious.

When you have a population of hundreds of millions of people, at any point in time a number of them are going to be suffering from various ailments and/or possibly die for a number of different reasons.

When you mass vaccinate those hundreds of millions of people, you're going to wind up with a number of coincidental ailments and even deaths in close proximity to a number of the vaccinations.

This is simply how the statistics works. In fact, it would highly unusual for this *not* to be the case. A complete lack of ailments or deaths in proximity to the vaccines would be the unusual thing given the scale of the vaccination campaign.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you have a population of hundreds of millions of people, at any point in time a number of them are going to be suffering from various ailments and/or possibly die for a number of different reasons.

When you mass vaccinate those hundreds of millions of people, you're going to wind up with a number of coincidental ailments and even deaths in close proximity to a number of the vaccinations.

This is simply how the statistics works. In fact, it would highly unusual for this *not* to be the case. A complete lack of ailments or deaths in proximity to the vaccines would be the unusual thing given the scale of the vaccination campaign.

Especiually when most of those vaccinated are those most vulnerable.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because kids are potential spreaders as many are asymptomatic. Some are symptomatic, but their symptoms are minor.

A Harvard article

Children could be dangerous carriers of virus
Study finds kids to be potential spreaders of COVID-19 and emerging variants

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...jRTx6eiBbvGYktM3uSRbcIF4jOpw96oTrPBYRxj1QTudM

Also, this...anti-vaxxers, coupled with anti-maskers, makes for a horrendous combination, esp. here in Florida.

K-12 schools without mask mandates in Michigan saw 62% more coronavirus spread

https://www.freep.com/story/news/he...ates-slow-covid-spread-in-schools/8422532002/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
oh really ... you obviously have not read the packaging ...

example on the AstraZeneca package its has (ChAd0x1-S [recombinant])

now go do some research ...

Since when did anyone ever give a darn or had a concern about whatever drug they had to take for something? Unless they had a real adverse allergic reaction to certain drugs in the past, there's no need to even even be concerned about whatever ingredients are in a drug.

For instance, my dad had to take a Thryoid pill every day for the remainder of his adult life. Did he care about its ingredients? No he did not, he just trusted his PCP to take it because he needed to. One time he stopped taking it because someone talked him into some Chelation therapy fad that was going around, it almost killed him. Lesson learned.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why do you keep trying to make a medical issue political? It doesn't make any sense.
Your post is a classic example of projection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because Bill Gates, Fauchi and friends are obsessed about the idea that -everyone- need to get jabbed.
Red flags all over the place if you ask from me...
There has never been as forceful push of any drugs before like this.
It says on pfizer documents that mrna jab should not be used in humans. And testing mrna jabs in children should not be done. It’s all there. But not in the msm obviously.

Please indicate where on this page it states not for use in humans:

http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14471

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope. My sister-in-law had 2 abortions - why is that terrible? She didn't have much of a choice.
She could have used birth control (except if attacked, and I'm not asking). But yes, there are choices, actually. No one just is stricken with pregnancy (again, unless attacked).

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I see that you do not understand statistics. There are ways to test whether occurrences are coincidence or not. Do you understand this? So far they all look like coincidences.

When well over one hundred million people are vaccinated, as is the case in the US alone, there will be some odd results. Let's say that we have a population of 150 million people that are vaccinated and 150 million people that are not. And for fun let's say that all of the vaccinations occurred on the same day. Now if after the vaccinations 147 people broke out in weird purple spots there might be some concern. But if the unvaccinated people had 139 people that broke out in weird purple spots at the same time we would be fairly sure that that was mere coincidence.

People are asked to report anything that happens after the vaccination. That is why there are so many reports. But when checked against the population as a whole the rates of such events appear to be identical within the limits of what is to be statistically expected.

A mere event on its own is not evidence against vaccines. You need to see how often unvaccinated people get the same thing.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Because Bill Gates, Fauchi and friends are obsessed about the idea that -everyone- need to get jabbed.
Red flags all over the place if you ask from me...
There has never been as forceful push of any drugs before like this.
It says on pfizer documents that mrna jab should not be used in humans. And testing mrna jabs in children should not be done. It’s all there. But not in the msm obviously.
You need to look into the history of the small pox vaccination. At times military force was employed. I am old enough to have a small scar on an upper arm. Though the last time I looked I could no longer see it. Kids today do not have that scar. Do you know why? Because we eradicated small pox from the world.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
She could have used birth control (except if attacked, and I'm not asking). But yes, there are choices, actually. No one just is stricken with pregnancy (again, unless attacked).
Why would she have taken birth control? Doesn't make sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,304.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I trust people's testimony more than clinical trials.

So you trust that a vaccine turned someone in the US into The Hulk and made another person's penis grow several inches?

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,522.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I trust people's testimony more than clinical trials.

The 2020 US presidential election showed how trustworthy people's testimony is. Remember the hundreds/thousands of "sworn affidavits"? The 11,000 "documented incidents" of voter fraud?
How many of them actually had any merit?

Upvote 0

power1

Oct 18, 2021
canada
Visit site
✟25,282.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, this is a bit awkward for the pro-vaxxers. I guess they'll claim that this paper was written by the wrong kind of experts and scientists. But unlike some of the publications on vaccine effectiveness, the authors of this paper don't have numerous statements in the 'competing interests' section.

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

Highlights

Bulk of COVID-19 per capita deaths occur in elderly with high comorbidities.

Per capita COVID-19 deaths are negligible in children.

Clinical trials for these inoculations were very short-term.

Clinical trials did not address long-term effects most relevant to children.

High post-inoculation deaths reported in VAERS (very short-term).
My guess is that Satan is behind it. It wreaks of him.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well if someone rejects Romans 13 in God's Word which tells us Christians to subject ourselves to the earthly governmental authorities then I suppose what those who are official government advisors say are going to be "red flags".

As for me, I believe in God's Word and what He tells me in His Word and I trust the government is His minister for me to good, and that for me to reject their authority is to bring damnation on myself, so I trust in the Lord and what He tells me.

What you said is not biblical.

I don’t follow any satanic corrupted government, I follow Jesus. If then God decides to send me in hell, well, He knows better so let it be so. Atleast I can
know, I did follow Jesus and not satanic government and I can be at peace with my decision. It’s same with church, I don’t go corrupted churches.
Where ever two or three people are gathered, God is in the mids of them. No need for church- building to worship God. Im ok with the fact that other christians judge those who won’t take mrna jab, im completely ready for fullblown persecution, because I know that those people are favored by God. Just bring it on. Namecalling is nothing what I see here, there will be real persecution coming very soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.