Why are unbelievers in Hell if they already died?

saiz

Aug 14, 2017
Perth
✟418.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Until Jesus died and visited Sheol, all dead people went there before the Resurrection. That's why even Abraham was there. His location has been described as "paradise", even as Jesus said to one of the robbers next to Him on the cross: Luke 23:43.

However, after His death, He visited Sheol, and took all believers with Him to heaven. Since then, all believers go directly to heaven at physical death, as Paul indicated.
Again, you have failed to answer the question.

Why is there a resurrection if you already make heaven when you die? Did JESUS our Supreme LORD ever say that you will be in Heaven when you die? No!

HE said: Strive that ye may partake in the first resurrection. Why would HE say that if you go to Heaven when you die?

Upvote 0

saiz

Aug 14, 2017
Perth
✟418.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They're not "already there". They are awaiting their glorified bodies, which Paul described in 1 Cor 15.

Where are they then? Our Supreme LORD is in Heaven. You said they have gone to be with the LORD. Therefore, they are already there in Heaven according to you.

If we could go to Heaven without a body, there would be no need for the resurrection! Nor would there have been a reason for the Fall of Man

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Again, you have failed to answer the question.

Why is there a resurrection if you already make heaven when you die?
I did answer the question. To receive our resurrection (or glorified) body. We don't get that until the first resurrection.

Did JESUS our Supreme LORD ever say that you will be in Heaven when you die? No!
So that's your defense?? lol

HE said: Strive that ye may partake in the first resurrection. Why would HE say that if you go to Heaven when you die?
Again, only believers will be in the first resurrection. And again, we don't get our glorified bodies until the first resurrection.

Upvote 0

saiz

Aug 14, 2017
Perth
✟418.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yep. So, what's the problem?

I am not here to argue theology with people. There is no defense i am putting up. The WORD of GOD is truth and needs no argument to prove itself. I am here to bring that truth to a person who asked a serious question about the Journey of the dead.

1. You said they are not already there, then you said they have gone to be with Our Supreme LORD.
That means they are already in Heaven according to you without a body. Heaven is not a ghostly place, it is a real physical place. Your body is your passport to Heaven which is why it must be transfigured before you qualify to enter it. This is your wedding garment, and is being born a new, as a new Creation.

2. You claim that the 2nd resurrection is for unbelievers only. And yet you also say that only a believer can make Heaven. Revelations 20 says this:

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Therefore, those that participate in the 2nd resurrection are also believers, since they are in the Lambs book of Life. This is why JESUS our Supreme LORD said: Strive, that ye may partake of the 1st Resurrection

This also reveals that these believers and unbelievers will be judged according to their works, not faith or belief.

3. First seek ye the kingdom of GOD (an act on your part) and all these things shall be added unto you.
4. Corruption does not inherit incorruption. - Even those in hell needed to be preached to before they were quickened by the Spirit (Transfigured). 1 Peter 3:19 is Revealing that it is only by eating the WORD that leads to transfiguration.

5. If Hell is a place of torment only for unbelievers, and believers go to heaven when they die according to you, then what is the purpose in Man coming to the earth and running their race? What is the purpose in life as a mortal?

Here is the truth: Every Spirit Being (the person) which is separated from the body, That is to say has died in the flesh, goes to Hell. A servant cannot be greater than His Master. The Children of the kingdom will go to Abraham's Bosom to await the resurrection whereby they will be washed clean, preached unto to give them the right mindset, to know the Heaven they are going to because no one goes to Heaven a stranger. And no one goes to Heaven without the accurate KNOWLEDGE of the GOD, the Son of GOD, and the Son of Man, and the Way things are done in Heaven.

While all those which are children of disobedience will be sucked into the depths of Hell where they will wait for the 2nd resurrection to be cast into the lake of fire.

This is the journey of the dead.

Only those that Partake of the 1st Resurrection will make Eden (the 3rd Heaven). Those that are resurrected in the 2nd resurrection will inherit the new earth (only Children of the kingdom) This is why HE said: Strive, that ye may partake of the first resurrection, speaking to all the children of HIS kingdom only that must die before the Emergence of the Son of Man who will open up the windows of Heaven being the mouthpiece of GOD and dispense messages that are all truth, restoring all things which the prophets of baal did, the scars of apostasy, turning the hearts of the fathers back to their children, setting again the altar of GOD.

This is the reason of Malachi 4:4-6 and Acts 3:19-23 Rev 10:7

I repeat: No one that dies goes to Heaven without first being born again - That means to be quickened by the Spirit, transfigured from terrestrial to Celestial. No one goes to Heaven without the wedding Garment which is your transfigured Body.

Thus: Death is not the route to Heaven.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am not here to argue theology with people. There is no defense i am putting up. The WORD of GOD is truth and needs no argument to prove itself.
The Word of God needs to be rightly divided, or properly understood. Just look around at the varied and polar opposite views within Christendom.

1. You said they are not already there, then you said they have gone to be with Our Supreme LORD.
I think you've misread my post. I explained that since the Resurrection of Christ, all believers go to heaven when they die. But they don't receive their resurrection bodies until the beginning of the Millennium Could you provide the paragraph where I supposedly say "they are not already there".

That means they are already in Heaven according to you without a body.
Without a resurrection body. Please follow the discussion.

Heaven is not a ghostly place, it is a real physical place. Your body is your passport to Heaven which is why it must be transfigured before you qualify to enter it.
Then how do you explain the "first resurrection" in Rev 20?

2. You claim that the 2nd resurrection is for unbelievers only. And yet you also say that only a believer can make Heaven. Revelations 20 says this:

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Therefore, those that participate in the 2nd resurrection are also believers, since they are in the Lambs book of Life.
The issue that you must grapple with is that there is a specific mention of the "first resurrection" which is of believers who will reign with Christ during the Millennium, as well as the fact that Rev 20 is about everyone standing before the Throne. The Bible doesn't call this a second resurrection, but it certainly isn't the same as the first resurrection in Rev 20 -
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

v.4 is quite clear about being for believers only.
v.5 is also clear about "the rest of the dead" being unbelievers, and they aren't brought to the Throne until the Millennium is over.

This is why JESUS our Supreme LORD said: Strive, that ye may partake of the 1st Resurrection
All who have placed their faith in Christ for salvation will be in the first resurrection.

This also reveals that these believers and unbelievers will be judged according to their works, not faith or belief.
Every person will be judged on their works. But not for salvation. For believers, the judgment will be for reward in heaven. For unbelievers, the judgment will determine how bearable it will be for them in the lake of fire.

5. If Hell is a place of torment only for unbelievers, and believers go to heaven when they die according to you
No, according to the Bible.

then what is the purpose in Man coming to the earth and running their race?
Huh? The capitalized "Man" I assume refers to Jesus Christ. But where would one get the idea that He is "running their (humanity??) race?

What is the purpose in life as a mortal?
Rev 1:21 answers the question. But note v.19-20 as well:
19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

No human being has any excuse for not glorifying God (which includes believing in His Son as Savior) or giving thanks to Him.

Here is the truth: Every Spirit Being (the person) which is separated from the body, That is to say has died in the flesh, goes to Hell.
The English word "hell" is Sheol in the Greek. It refers to the place of the dead, meaning their souls. However, as I already explained, after the Crucifixion, Jesus went to Sheol, and brought the saved people with Him to Heaven.

Upvote 0