• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why are thepeople with the matk of the beast UNSAVABLEZ

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by joseph arnold, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:38 PM.

1. joseph arnold

joseph arnold New Member

+9
    Afghanistan
    Christian
    Single
    The bible CLEARLY says that if you take that mark, you are utterly irredeemable. Why? Is it DNA manipulation? Is it putting the human conscience inside computers thus leaving the body? Zombie moves are 100 percent government propaganda for what is to come and if you have not researched Operation Paperclop where the nazis move to America you will not kjow why this government is completely out to control everyone. Its obvious that they want to fight Jesus and only that. They want this new world order to wage war with the Lord all these thousands of years, prepared for this age. These demons have somehow tricked these illuminati members into believing that they can kill Jesus and they are 100 percent sure they can, why is it that they believe them so much? They cant be easily deceived since they are geniuses. They call Satan their God. So tell me why people are gonna be unsavable??? If you take that mark you will burn in hell, the bible says. Hell is prepared for the devil and his demons so somehow this mark makes you 100 percent demon posessed? Or is it a microchip in your brain so the government controls your movements? Who does God call unredeemable, if hes waiting for them to turn from their wicked ways?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:41 PM
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. joseph arnold

joseph arnold New Member

+9
    Afghanistan
    Christian
    Single
    is it eternal life

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:42 PM
  3. JohnB445

JohnB445 Well-Known Member

+378
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I remember when the Fallen angels intermixed with humans, God had to destroy everyone because they became unclean.

I think it will be the same reason, instead, there will be no flood but fire.

4. joseph arnold

joseph arnold New Member

+9
    Afghanistan
    Christian
    Single
    You remember?

5. CherubRam

CherubRam My name is Michael, I am a Judaic Christian.

+635
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
    The beast is a theocracy that leads the world astray from the true scriptures.

6. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy Alpha Male (Retired) Supporter

+5,031
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Where does the narrative say that those deceived into receiving the mark, and worshipping the beast are "utterly irredeemable?
    They probably won't be in the first resurrection, but they will come up in the White Throne Judgment period, the second resurrection.

7. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,023
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Sounds like fantasy to me. The mark of the beast stuff applied to the Roman Empire - the political and social environment that existed when John wrote the book of Revelation.

8. joseph arnold

joseph arnold New Member

+9
    Afghanistan
    Christian
    Single
    no advanced technology in rome

9. ewq1938

ewq1938 Chewbacca kree! Supporter

+3,349
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican

The mark of the beast has nothing to do with any part of the old fallen Roman army. It comes when the false prophet takes full control of the global beast system and issues his mark upon those that obey and worship him. It hasn't happened yet. Most of Rev hasn't happened yet.

10. Oscarr

+4,023
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Pure speculation to say it has anything to do with computer technology. Nothing to say that what is contained in those sections of Revelation apply to any other culture but the Roman culture of that time.

We need to watch out for false prophets and dreamers who dream up stuff out of their own heads and try to peddle it as Christian doctrine.

11. Oscarr

+4,023
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    That is stuff dreamed up out of people's heads like most End Time teaching. I have made a good study of the book of Revelation and the accepted teaching is that much of it applied to the conditions in the Roman Empire at the time where Christians were cruelly persecuted and were suffering for their faith, but Jesus is victorious and final victory will come in due time.

That teaching from accepted and reliable theologians is better than the pop teaching from dreamers who were seeking to make a name for themselves by cunningly devised fables made up from speculative interpretations of parts of the book of Revelation.

The reality is that John received the Revelation for the suffering Christians of his time.

12. ewq1938

+3,349
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    That is stuff dreamed up out of people's heads like most Preterist teaching.

13. Oscarr

+4,023
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I will tell about the experience I had as a Teen Challenge leader in the 1970s. We had an End Time preacher who preached about all the fables about End Time events and accused Henry Kissinger of being the Antichrist. He also taught that those who did live a totally holy life will miss the Rapture and have to go through the Great Tribulation and will probably be martyred by being beheaded by mobile guillotines!

After that teaching, I and the other counsellors had to deal with most of our young people who were absolutely terrified, and needed extensive counselling to restore them to peace of mind.

I came to the conclusion that the teaching was demonic lies coming from a false prophet who was being used by the devil to turn vulnerable young people from having a settled faith in Christ.

Until someone convinces me otherwise, I will treat all stuff about End Time events as godless and demonic fables designed to cause fear and worry in the hearts and minds of vulnerable people.

14. ewq1938

+3,349
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I doubt he is the AC.

It will definitely be worse than that.

Fantastic!

15. myst33

myst33 Member

+117
    Czech Republic
    Christian
    Single
    If you read Revelation like some kind of Hollywood horror movie, you are reading it wrong.

16. Eloy Craft

Eloy Craft Myth only points, Truth happened! Supporter

+531
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Remember God has revealed Himself fully in the end to the whole world, if He is still rejected what more can God do?

17. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+3,398
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    The Bible seems to clearly indicate the mark of the Beast is simply money.

Ironically, I have yet to see anyone who loves money, Christians included, to stop loving money despite explaining the facts how profits are made in this (evil) world.

They would not stop turning away from this "false profit" (lol!). Profit that only benefits the flesh is worthless (John 6:63) and therefore, false, counterfeit.

And to love money is to hate the Father (and the Christ, and therefore, AntiChrist) - Luke 16:13. Many Christians say they don't love money nor material things but accumulate far more than what is enough and mostly spends it on themselves. No one says they hate garbage but accumulate and finds pleasure in keeping garbage around them, unless they've lost their minds!

18. ewq1938

+3,349
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican

If you read Revelation like some kind of Hollywood horror movie, you are reading it correctly.

19. myst33

myst33 Member

+117
    Czech Republic
    Christian
    Single
    The goal of Revelation is not to produce fear in Christians. Many try to use it so, though.

And all the "zombies, DNA manipulation, AI, microchips, demonic superpowers" speculations are doing just that.

20. HaileyM

HaileyM New Member

+30
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I prefer your way of looking at this, becos what I got out of reading it is very frightening. But how do you know this is the right or wrong way to understand it?