Why Are the Three Unclean Spirits Like Frogs?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The frogs that come out of the mouth of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet. Why frogs? Why not wisps of smoke? Why not the unclean spirits come out like vomit? Why not fiery darts? I mean there are so many choices, so why frogs? Does this have anything to do with the plagues of frogs of Egypt?

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
In ancient Egypt, the frog was a symbol of regeneration and the amulet of the frog was associated with resurrection. There is a lamp of terra-cotta in the shape of a frog in an Egyptian Museum, with the inscription ETS1 EIMI ANATACIC: “I am the resurrection.” They also had a frog headed Goddess of resurrection who they called Heqt or Heqet.
Frog-headed-goddess-Heqet.jpg

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
This looks like somebody has been altering YHWH's natural DNA sequences.
Interesting that you should say that, as we are about to have a world wide RNA, DNA altering mandatory vaccination program in place. And they have no idea what effect it will have on us as human race.

Upvote 0