Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So you're measuring morality by the results of order and happiness?
No, I'm just agreeing that order and happiness would be a result.
If we're going to discuss philosophical concepts then we need to use philosophical definitions.
With utilitarianism the emphasis is on the 'good for everyone' part. I think what you are thinking of is individualism.
You can put that emphasis there if you want, but not everyone does, obviously.

Upvote 0

Everybodyknows

The good guys lost
Dec 19, 2016
Australia
✟45,191.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say, do you - like the prophets of old - allow for some further millenia to pass and still count as "in the days that follow", or can we already gather stones to execute you as a false prophet if what you say doesn't happen in a humanly reasonable estimation of "soon"?

The point is: Why are so many people so bad? What is your group in the society?

Freodin replied: >>>Say, do you - like the prophets of old - ...<<<

Among countless evil groups of the world of Devil, you appear and rise up out in the group of the blasphemers, impious, atheists, unholy, and so on. Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. As Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt understanding, reprobate concerning the faith in the Most High and Almighty God, and in JESUS Christ, the only Son of God. Well, they will proceed no further, for their folly will be manifest as was also of them in the time of Moses. The Earth was cursed since the beginning because of man, the consequences are manifested in the bad character of the disobedient men, those who do not obey God. But evil men and seducers will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Freodin said: >>> ... allow for some further millenia to pass and still count as "in the days that follow",... >>>

By the contrary, you are prophesying lies, in truth the days will be shortened. JESUS left very very clear, saying in His prophecy: For then will be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the WORLD to this time, no, nor never will be. And except those days be shortened, there would no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake these days will be shortened. See, you are speaking like the ancient and died false prophets. Oh yes, they died but the spirit of lie that dwelt in their bodies, it is in the world of Devil until today. Well, the days will be shortened, God is in control of all, nothing at random happens.

Freodin said: >>>... or can we already gather stones to execute you as a false prophet if what you say doesn't happen in a humanly reasonable estimation of "soon"?<<<

Satan does not kill false prophets, only true prophets. Look, He who said that these days will be shortened is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: has He said, and will He not do it? or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? By the way, this process is already running. Will this gigantic and satanic political, religious, social, cultural, economic, technological, military structure of the Devil's WORLD last for more 10 years? Yea, will be? Be prepared.

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you personally feel an overwhelming urge towards authoritarianism and dictatorship etc., ok. But please don´t project it on all of us.
Wow that was your interpretation of my posts? I'm not expressing an urge towards anything I'm asking questions that philosophers have asked. Plato in his Dialogues lays out a picture (that I will greatly shorten) of a humanity that would actually make sense...

"Will they not produce corn, and wine, and clothes, and shoes, and build houses for themselves? And they will feed on barly & wheat...they and their children will feast, drinking of the wine they have made...living in a sweet society, and having a care that their families do not exceed their means...and with such a diet they may be expected to live in peace to a good old age, and bequeath a similar life to their children after them."

Diogenes the Cynic thought we should "Turn and live with the animals, they are so placid and self-contained." But Plato asks the questions "Why is it that such a simple paradise never comes? Why is it that these Utopias never arrive upon the map?" He answers "Because of greed and luxury. Men are not content with a simple life: they are acquisitive, ambitious, competitive, and jealous; they soon tire of what they have, and pine for what they have not; and they seldom desire anything unless it belongs to others."

Ok is this a better way to word it than saying that humans gravitate towards dictatorships? So this cluster of innate human tendencies leads us to NOT be placid and self-contained. And the human desire to tire of what they have only to pine for what they have not, a desire for greed and luxury...traits like these cause us to end up with social structures founded on domination, and in a way where we destroy anything in our path (even nature) to get there.

Um, have I solved my problem?? Explain to me ANY point in evolutionary history where these traits would possibly be beneficial for the good of the human species? According to you they are a hand me down from a time when they were once beneficial.

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't believe I called it an instrument, you did.
"Instrument: a means whereby something is achieved, performed, or furthered" (Merriam-Webster)
That was the question: how do you fine-tune the means that you need to fine-tune it.

That's like asking me how we think. No one knows how we think.
Ok, you don't know. You give a lot of examples that you think shows this thing working, and you give a lot of examples that you think shows it failing. And you can't tell one from the other. You don't know.

But you believe. Because this is what your authority tells you.

I haven't evaded anything. I had a friend who was a social worker. He told me how the very youngest children knew something wrong was being done when they were molested by an adult. On rare occassions, criminals will turn themselves in because of a guilty conscience, people have even committed suicide because of it. Conscience is innate and powerful. If you want to chalk that up to unsupported surmises about pre-historic evolutionary psychology, fine, but don't write off what I'm saying as "Christian authoritarianism". It's just what I believe, and I'm sure I'm not going to be able to prove it to you. Besides, I could just as easily accuse you of wish fulfillment.
If you had followed my questions instead of evading them, as you have again done here, you might have noticed that I never denied or even questioned the existence or effects of "conscience". I never tried to discuss the origins of "conscience".

All I asked you to do is defend the idea that your conscience is right, while others conscience is wrong. And you cannot. You don't know.

How does that conclusion follow?
Psalm 33:9
Exactly how you said - they strove to shape society as they thought it was "intended to be".
So, according to your very own words, they strove for good. Not usefulness, not wellbeing... for "good."

Um, I was the one who suggested consulting a dictionary (I've been around here long enough to know you shouldn't ask a question you don't already know the answer to :D). And the definition given agreed more with me than with the other guy.
Funny how none of the definitions included "believing in something impossible".
Yes, obviously. It was only an analogy.
An analogy where the main point of the analogy was not analogues to the point you wanted to make.

Silly question. What color is a mile?
So, skyscrapers are not real? Or do you want to point out that only "statements" can be "true or false"? In that case, I have to withdraw my previous tentative agreement and revert to my standard position on "truth": all "truth" is only an approximation of "reality".

Upvote 0

Freodin

Mar 9, 2002
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
By the way, this process is already running. Will this gigantic and satanic political, religious, social, cultural, economic, technological, military structure of the Devil's WORLD last for more 10 years? Yea, will be? Be prepared.
Ten years?
I applaude you! Good choice for a "prophecy". Not too far away so that people will not care, but far away enough so that people will have forgotten when it doesn't come to pass. Perfect weasel tactic!

But, hey, among friends, what is ten years? I have been a member on this forum for over 15 years now, and I have seen a lot of "Jesus will come back, any minute now, I tell the truth, I relate the word of God" come and go without anything happening. You are nothing special, Oseas, your words don't have more power than Harold Camping, Pat Robertson or James Ussher.

Ten years. Will you come back then and admit that you were wrong when nothing happens?
Well, who knows. A lot can happen in ten years. Maybe you will come to your mind.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ten years?
I applaude you! Good choice for a "prophecy". Not too far away so that people will not care, but far away enough so that people will have forgotten when it doesn't come to pass. Perfect weasel tactic!

But, hey, among friends, what is ten years? I have been a member on this forum for over 15 years now, and I have seen a lot of "Jesus will come back, any minute now, I tell the truth, I relate the word of God" come and go without anything happening. You are nothing special, Oseas, your words don't have more power than Harold Camping, Pat Robertson or James Ussher.

Ten years. Will you come back then and admit that you were wrong when nothing happens?
Well, who knows. A lot can happen in ten years. Maybe you will come to your mind.

Freodin replied: >>>Ten years? I applaude you! Good choice for a "prophecy". Not too far away so that people will not care, ...<<<

But my question was: Will this gigantic and satanic politic, religious, social, cultural, economic, technologic, military structure of the Devil's WORLD last for more 10 years? Yea, will be? But your lying spirit chose for a deceitful prophecy that "allow for some further millenia to pass and still count as "in the days that follow" as is written in my post above.
As I said, you are prophesying lies, in truth the days will be shortened. JESUS left very very clear, saying in His prophecy: For then will be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the WORLD to this time, no, nor never will be. And except those days be shortened, there would no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake these days will be shortened. See, you are speaking like the ancient and died false prophets. Oh yes, they died but the spirit of lie that dwelt in their bodies, it is in the world of Devil until today. Well, the days will be shortened, God is in control of all, nothing at random happens.
The battle is between the Spirit of Truth X spírit of lie.

Freodin said: >>> ... but far away enough so that people will have forgotten when it doesn't come to pass. Perfect weasel tactic!<<<

Oh it is not so far away of millenias you allowed in your false prophecy. It is as I said unto you, that is, deceiving and being deceived.
Again: The battle is between the Spirit of Truth X spírit of lie.

Freodin said:>>>But, hey, among friends, what is ten years? I have been a member on this forum for over 15 years now, ...<<<
Fifteen years? Deceiving and being deceived through the spirit of the lie, eh?

>>>... and I have seen a lot of "Jesus will come back, any minute now, I tell the truth, I relate the word of God" come and go without anything happening. <<<
The Apostle Peter propesied what the spirit of lie that dwell in your body, and in many people like you, would go to say in the last times. (2Peter 3) In the last days, there shall come scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying: Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. But the heavens (heavens are not the physical space of the Universe (sky), but Dispensations as the OT&NT established here by the Most High and Almighty God through JESUS), and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men. Yea, the heavens (OT&NT) being on fire WILL BE DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, and the earth also and the works that are therein will be burned up.
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens
(the third heaven and the heaven of the heavens, another two new Dispensations) and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness.

Freodin said: >>>You are nothing special, Oseas, your words don't have more power than Harold Camping, Pat Robertson or James Ussher.<<<

He that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him. He whom God has sent speaks the words of God: for God gives not the Spirit by measure unto him, and what he has seen and heard, that he testifies. He that has received his testimony has set to his seal that God is true. The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son will not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.

Freodin said: >>> Ten years. Will you come back then and admit that you were wrong when nothing happens? Well, who knows. A lot can happen in ten years. Maybe you will come to your mind.<<<
What you are saying will not fulfil. Mere conjectures, according to your evasive character.
Oh! the pen of the scribe is in vain. Lo, in vain made you it. You have rejected the Word of the Lord; what wisdom is in you? What is the chaff to the wheat? says the Lord. Is not my Word like as a fire? says the Lord; and like a hammer that breakes the rock in pieces?

Upvote 0

Freodin

Mar 9, 2002
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
But my question was: Will this gigantic and satanic politic, religious, social, cultural, economic, technologic, military structure of the Devil's WORLD last for more 10 years? Yea, will be? But your lying spirit chose for a deceitful prophecy that "allow for some further millenia to pass and still count as "in the days that follow" as is written in my post above.
As I said, you are prophesying lies, in truth the days will be shortened. JESUS left very very clear, saying in His prophecy: For then will be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the WORLD to this time, no, nor never will be. And except those days be shortened, there would no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake these days will be shortened. See, you are speaking like the ancient and died false prophets. Oh yes, they died but the spirit of lie that dwelt in their bodies, it is in the world of Devil until today. Well, the days will be shortened, God is in control of all, nothing at random happens.
The battle is between the Spirit of Truth X spírit of lie.

Oh it is not so far away of millenias you allowed in your false prophecy. It is as I said unto you, that is, deceiving and being deceived.
Again: The battle is between the Spirit of Truth X spírit of lie.
My false prophecy? What are you even talking about? All I did was point out that this "prophecy" that you keep repeating here is almost 2000 years old.
So basically it is "your prophecy" that is saying: "Bad things will happen and then Jesus will come back... in, oh, some millenia. You won't be here to see it, nor your children, nor your grandchildren, nor theirs. "

And every now and then, some "prophet" - like you! - will come and say: "Hey, it is right now. Any minute now! Or at least just a few years more!"
Christian history is full of failed end-time prophecies!

Fifteen years? Deceiving and being deceived through the spirit of the lie, eh?
Fifteen years of dealing with the "Christian love" of people like you. Face it... there are no insults you can hurl at me that I haven't heard a dozen times before.
(To be fair: also fifteen years where I met a number of nice Christians here, as well as a lot of nice non-Christians.)

The Apostle Peter propesied what the spirit of lie that dwell in your body, and in many people like you, would go to say in the last times. (2Peter 3) In the last days, there shall come scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying: Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. But the heavens (heavens are not the physical space of the Universe (sky), but Dispensations as the OT&NT established here by the Most High and Almighty God through JESUS), and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men. Yea, the heavens (OT&NT) being on fire WILL BE DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, and the earth also and the works that are therein will be burned up.
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens
(the third heaven and the heaven of the heavens, another two new Dispensations) and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness.
You have been doing that for 2000 years. All filled with "scoffers" who pointed out that Jesus said he would come back "soon", and "those who stand here will see all that fullfilled".
And - you can take that as a "prophecy" - you will still be doing this 2000 years in the future.

He that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him. He whom God has sent speaks the words of God: for God gives not the Spirit by measure unto him, and what he has seen and heard, that he testifies. He that has received his testimony has set to his seal that God is true. The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son will not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.
Can you give me just one reason why I should accept that YOU are send, and that YOU are chosen to speak these things? All you have to speak in your favour, over all those failed end-time prophets - from St.Martin of Tours in the 4th century to Harold Camping in the 21st - is that you haven't failed... yet.

What you are saying will not fulfil. Mere conjectures, according to your evasive character.
Oh! the pen of the scribe is in vain. Lo, in vain made you it. You have rejected the Word of the Lord; what wisdom is in you? What is the chaff to the wheat? says the Lord. Is not my Word like as a fire? says the Lord; and like a hammer that breakes the rock in pieces?
That's easy to solve. Meet me again here in ten years and let's compare notes. Ten years isn't that much. I am still young enough to see it, and I hope you will, too.

And finally: please, please, please learn how to use the quote function. Your words might not be like fire or like a rock-breaking hammer... but they are a PITA to formate in a response.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This is a serious question. Let's pretend, for the sake of this thread, that there is no spiritual realm and there was no Fall. What reason do people give for the abundance of bad people? Thieves, liars, sexual predators, murderers, etc. It's rife, and it's non-stop. In the absence of a spiritual realm, why are so many people so bad?
If it were really a serious question, then it requires recognizing that the world is full of evil because God says it is. People are born evil and stay evil, unless something changes.
Thankfully, God did not leave people to find out for themselves, no.
He explains it all very clearly from Genesis through Malachi, Matthew through Revelation.
Perhaps, even someone without any knowledge of the spirit could grasp the great magnitude of sin filling the earth, if God granted it, but it's not likely since God says the natural man cannot comprehend anything (but He also says to become like little children, trusting and relying on Him, and a little child may understand long before an adult, and better, even if they don't realize what "spirit" is)

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My false prophecy? What are you even talking about? All I did was point out that this "prophecy" that you keep repeating here is almost 2000 years old.
So basically it is "your prophecy" that is saying: "Bad things will happen and then Jesus will come back... in, oh, some millenia. You won't be here to see it, nor your children, nor your grandchildren, nor theirs. "

And every now and then, some "prophet" - like you! - will come and say: "Hey, it is right now. Any minute now! Or at least just a few years more!"
Christian history is full of failed end-time prophecies!

Freodin wrote: >>>My false prophecy? What are you even talking about? <<<

You are pretending that you do not remember that you prophesied falsely, of course, from the prolongation of millennias to this diabolical world, whose population is for the most part so evil, and gave rise to this topic: Why are so many people so bad? But my question was: Will this gigantic and satanic politic, religious, social, cultural, economic, technologic, military structure of the Devil's WORLD last for more 10 years? Yea, will be? But your lying spirit chose for a deceitful prophecy that "allow for some further millenia to pass and still count as "in the days that follow" as is written in my post above. As I said, you are prophesying lies, in truth the days will be shortened.

Freodin said: >>>All I did was point out that this "prophecy" that you keep repeating here is almost 2000 years old.<<<

You want to speak of things of God which you do not have any knowledge and understanding. You ignore, evidently, that my God Father has put times in is own power. The things that will happen now here on the Earth, day after day, in accord the Omnicience of God, were prophesied BC, and by the own Christ, and by the Apostles, and I am here to confirm all things that were prophesied in all time.

Freodin said: >>>So basically it is "your prophecy" that is saying: "Bad things will happen and then Jesus will come back... in, ... <<<

Bad things are happening since ancient time in te world of Devil, precisely since the beginning of this devilish and rotten world. Cain, who was born from the Devil, killed his own brother. The tópic says: "Why are so many people so bad?" Bad things will happen, of course. What does the divine law say? Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sowes, that shall he also reap. things that was prophesied in all time.

Freodin wrote:>>>oh, some millenia. You won't be here to see it, nor your children, nor your grandchildren, nor theirs. "<<<

You are prophesing falsely about the future in accord your spirit , you are a false prophet.

Freodin did write: >>>And every now and then, some "prophet" - like you! - will come and say: "Hey, it is right now. Any minute now! Or at least just a few years more!" . Christian history is full of failed end-time prophecies<<<

In fact, there are prophets out there, just like you.

I will come back latter

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fifteen years of dealing with the "Christian love" of people like you. Face it... there are no insults you can hurl at me that I haven't heard a dozen times before.
(To be fair: also fifteen years where I met a number of nice Christians here, as well as a lot of nice non-Christians.)

Freodin wrote: >>>Fifteen years of dealing with the "Christian love" of people like you. <<<

Oh yes, I believe, you do not cease to persecute believers to overthrow them from the faith that was once given to them. What will be your reward now, in the Judgment Seat of Christ?

Freodin said: >>>Face it... there are no insults you can hurl at me that I haven't heard a dozen times before.<<<

And I much much more than that, and I have not thrown it in anyone's face. I hid not my face from shame and spitting, for the Lord God will help me. Therefore will I not be confounded, therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed, He that justifies me is with me and He is near. Who will contend with me? who is mine adversary?

Freodin did write: >>>(To be fair: also fifteen years where I met a number of nice Christians here, as well as a lot of nice non-Christians.)<<<

I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that you have not the love of God in you. How can you believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that comes from God only? For not he that commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have been doing that for 2000 years. All filled with "scoffers" who pointed out that Jesus said he would come back "soon", and "those who stand here will see all that fullfilled".
And - you can take that as a "prophecy" - you will still be doing this 2000 years in the future.

You can judge as you want to. JESUS left very very clear, saying: Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? JESUS spoke a parable unto Pharisees saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubles me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge sais. And will not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them? Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, will he find faith on the earth?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. God is in control of history, nothing random happens, 1.000 years with Him is as one Day, and one Day as a thousand years. From JESUS until the present time, has passad only two Days. JESUS left very clear saying to the Jews: Destroy this temple (temple of Jerusalém), and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body, that is His Church, CHURCH OF TRUE BELIEVERS. But your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective.

Hoseas prophesied: After two days will He (JESUS) revive us: in the third Day He will raise us up, and we will live in His sight. Then will we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He will come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. The Kingdom of God, that is the 3rd heaven, will be established now in the beginning of this first century of the third Day after Christ or 3rd millenium. Hallelujah! This millennium is also the seventh and last millennium or seventh and Last Day, as was previously determined by the Most High and Almighty God in the beginning. But you savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Can you give me just one reason why I should accept that YOU are send, and that YOU are chosen to speak these things? All you have to speak in your favour, over all those failed end-time prophets - from St.Martin of Tours in the 4th century to Harold Camping in the 21st - is that you haven't failed... yet.

You can judge as you want to. JESUS left very very clear, saying: Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? I am not worried if you believe or not in my preachings. As is written in Revelation, in this time of Apocalypse, who has ears to hear, let him hears, and he that forbeares, let him forbear, they are rebellious.

That's easy to solve. Meet me again here in ten years and let's compare notes. Ten years isn't that much. I am still young enough to see it, and I hope you will, too.

Impossible to meet you here in ten years. it will be impossible for us to meet ourselves in ten years' time, because your future destine, and my future destine, are very different from one of another.

And finally: please, please, please learn how to use the quote function. Your words might not be like fire or like a rock-breaking hammer... but they are a PITA to formate in a response.

I did write: Is not my Word like as a fire? says the Lord; and like a hammer that breakes the rock in pieces? These words are of my God Father, not mine in particular. I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I must say, and what I should speak. By the way, JESUS left very very clear: He that rejectes me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Word that I have spoken, the same will judge him in the last day. Believe you or not, this great Day has arrived. Hallelujaaaaah!

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your personal opinion is noted.
Oh no, not opinion, but revelation, in accord the point of tópic: “Why there is many people so bad? “ The worst will happen in the days that follow, day after day, as I posted in the BBC website today. Seriously, these are scary times.

Oseas
The BBC website

Here's the Red Horse - Revelation 6:v.4 - And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Biblically, Great Sword signifies great power in the speech to make happen evil things). But it will happen in fulfilment Scriptures. Be prepared.

Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

upload_2017-12-6_22-34-44.jpeg

Jerusalem is Israel's capital – Trump

Tearing up convention, the US president recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Tearing up convention, the US president recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
BBC.COM

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh no, not opinion, but revelation, in accord the point of tópic: “Why there is many people so bad? “ The worst will happen in the days that follow, day after day, as I posted in the BBC website today. Seriously, these are scary times.

Oseas
The BBC website

Here's the Red Horse - Revelation 6:v.4 - And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Biblically, Great Sword signifies great power in the speech to make happen evil things). But it will happen in fulfilment Scriptures. Be prepared.

Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

View attachment 215604

Jerusalem is Israel's capital – Trump

BBC.COM

Nah, just preaching, which demonstrates nothing, except the ability to preach. Anyone can preach and make claims, they are a dime a dozen.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,854.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nah, just preaching, which demonstrates nothing, except the ability to preach. Anyone can preach and make claims, they are a dime a dozen.

Nah, just preaching, which demonstrates nothing, except the ability to preach.
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.
Who also has made us able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

A man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ABILITY; and straightway took his journey.
Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
After a LONG TIME the Lord of those servants comes, and reckons with them.

And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, you delivered unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
His lord said unto him, Well done, you good and faithful servant: you has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of thy Lord.
He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, you delivered unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of thy Lord.

Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that you are an hard man, reaping where thou has not sown, and gathering where you has not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there you has that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, you wicked and slothful servant, you knew that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: you ought therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which has ten talents. For unto every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that has not shall be taken away even that which he has. Cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Anyone can preach and make claims, ...
No, you, being as anyone, are unable and cannot preach, nor make any claims surely

... they are a dime a dozen.
Even though of this, you are unable to preach and claim that or anything.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.
Who also has made us able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

A man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ABILITY; and straightway took his journey.
Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
After a LONG TIME the Lord of those servants comes, and reckons with them.

And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, you delivered unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
His lord said unto him, Well done, you good and faithful servant: you has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of thy Lord.
He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, you delivered unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of thy Lord.

Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that you are an hard man, reaping where thou has not sown, and gathering where you has not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there you has that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, you wicked and slothful servant, you knew that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: you ought therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which has ten talents. For unto every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that has not shall be taken away even that which he has. Cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No, you, being as anyone, are unable and cannot preach, nor make any claims surely

Even though of this, you are unable to preach and claim that or anything.

Cool, more preaching.

Upvote 0