Mar 17, 2011
New Zealand
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Blessed is the man who finds his wife ..."

God already has a husband for you who will fullfill your every need, if we go ahead of ourselves we interfere in what God is trying to do for us, so perservere for the promises of God is truth and his timing is divine, your husband will find you, and because he is the one, your time with him will be no where near boring but each day will be blessed because why? God brought you together. Amen xoxo

Upvote 0

dvanderdeen

Mar 14, 2008
South Korea
✟8,392.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I've really only read the original post on here, so sorry if I repeat something that's already been said.

I have to wonder how deeply the OP is getting to know these men that she is questioning about. Honestly, the attitude that we display in Church, and the conversations we have are going to be very different than those you see when you really get to know these guys.

It sounds to me like you are encountering a lot of younger Christian guys that are still figuring out who they are in God and in life. I know many single Christian guys that have great senses of humor, and enjoy a wide variety of things. In my own case, I really enjoy trying new things. I've had non-Christian friends that I went to high school with come up to me and tell me they are amazed with the things I've done in my life.

I've been traveling around the world, seeing new places, learning new languages, trying new things, and meeting new people. I'm interested in activities like Sky diving, scuba diving, and many other things. Just last month, I went snowboarding for the first time without having any lessons at all, or a basic idea of what I was doing. It was rough at the beginning, but by the end of the day, I had an idea of what I was doing.

I've got many more things that I have yet to try that I am really looking forward to doing. However, these are not things that your going to find me talking about in Church. That's because my reasons for being in Church are not to talk about myself. You'd probably find me talking about the sermon and what I thought about it. You might find me talking about work or my family. I might even be talking about the way I see God working in my life. The way someone acts in Church, and the conversations they have there is not enough to base your entire opinion about them on. Most guys aren't going to go into deep detail about their live and dream in Church.

I am willing to bet there are many other Christian guys that are like me out there. Talk to them outside of the Church setting and I am sure that you will find out a lot more about them. Or maybe they just need more time to explore themselves and do the things they want to if they are really young guys. I am sure though that even those really young guys will have dreams and ambitions that surprise you once you really get to know them.

Reactions: Obzocky
Upvote 0