• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Why are highly educated and trained professionals refusing to vaccinate?

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by hislegacy, Oct 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hislegacy

hislegacy Biden turns his back.

+10,458
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Whoa! Slow down! Eat a cookie - pet a kitten, take a break! Sounds like you are going to have a stroke.

And neither are you my friend.

2. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,006
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hear, hear! In DFW we wear masks at times, don't at others, everyone seems cool with it depending on the establishment. It was never as bad here as some have portrayed it in their locales. People get tired of anything after a while, especially when the goalposts are always moving just out of reach. Even the weakest BS Meter pegs OVERLOAD eventually.

3. hislegacy

+10,458
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
  4. renniks

renniks Well-Known Member

+3,011
    Christian
    Married
    And what percentage are left wing all natural medicine types? That's a big movement right there.
    Not liking pharmaceutical companies isn't a right wing thing.

5. pacomascarot

pacomascarot Active Member

+144
    United States
    Seeker
    Married
    Just calling out stupidity when I see it. When that stupidity threatens me I get mad.

Why on earth would I want to be YOUR friend? You highly overestimate your appeal.

6. pacomascarot

+144
    United States
    Seeker
    Married
    What if the anti-maskers are WRONG?

Why can't any of you answer that question?

I think it's because you know in your heart of hearts what the answer is and it won't be easy to justify before the Throne .

7. pacomascarot

+144
    United States
    Seeker
    Married
  8. renniks

+3,011
    Christian
    Married
    That's correct.

9. renniks

+3,011
    Christian
    Married
    So you think God's first question is going to be why we didn't mask up?

10. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+9,002
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Yes. Injecting yourself with a disinfectant is good medical advice.

11. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+23,298
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    You are dismissing, not accepting, the consensus of experts.

12. essentialsaltes

+23,298
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    I'm not sure what the point of this is, in this thread, anyway. Whatever training and expertise baggage handlers and pilots have, it is not relevant to vaccines. I wouldn't listen to a consensus of pilots, much less a tiny minority of pilots.

In the other thread, this would be a great example of people getting fired that Joe Biden had nothing to do with.

13. hislegacy

+10,458
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    In my heart of hearts I know when the time comes that I stand before my Lord and Savior my justification will not be based on anything I have done beyond accepting Christ as my Savior. His shed blood is the only justification I need.

14. Albion

Albion Factchecker

+31,355
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    I said "probably." ;) But I would add now that it's often pointed out that the opponents of vaccination whom pro-vaxxers frequently characterize as rubes or morons actually are people who've really studied the evidence. Or quite a few of them have done so, at any rate.

You've just lost your argument. :wave:

15. hislegacy

+10,458
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Not at all - I fully understand and recognize both points of view for and against - Because I do not agree with one set of experts over another is not dismissive - it is called thinking for oneself.

16. hislegacy

+10,458
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    And that is the purpose of this thread!

17. essentialsaltes

+23,298
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    No, it is called Dunning Kruger.

But at least we've established you're not doing what I'm doing.

18. GreatLakes4Ever

GreatLakes4Ever Well-Known Member

+3,596
    United States
    Humanist
    Engaged
    This is my biggest problem with Christianity. There is zero moral accountability for Christians and here we have a Christian celebrating having no moral accountability. Flippantly cause pain and suffering of hundreds, rob people blind, and it’s all good. And then people in the religion have the audacity to expect me to give them the benefit of the doubt because they are a Christian. In my experience Christians are no better morally than anyone else and often worse because their religion gives them a “Get Out of Jail Free” card.

19. hislegacy

+10,458
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
  20. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,006
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You're profile says "Seeker". What's up with all your "God-talk"? Wrath and anger are coming for the unbeliever, not the Believer. Get it straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.