Why Are Billion-Dollar Companies Hysterical Over the Texas Pro-Life Law?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,653,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Businesses are making a lot of money, directly and indirectly, from the availability of the abortion license.

Several high-tech firms strongly oppose Texas’ new pro-life heartbeat law. The Match Group, which owns apps including Match.com and Tinder, announced that it will offer travel assistance to their Texas-based employees who “need to seek care outside Texas.”

Salesforce, a billion-dollar company, announced that it would assist with relocation for any of its 2,000 Texas-based employees who choose to leave the Lone Star State. I think these companies are driven by more than ideologically driven posturing. I think we are seeing something deeper at work. U.S. society, including the economy, has reorganized itself around the ready availability of abortion. Businesses are making money, directly and indirectly, from the availability of the abortion license.

Match Group CEO Shar Dubey revealed more than she knew when she stated, “The company generally does not take political stands unless it is relevant to our business.” Of course, abortion is relevant to their business. The Match Group owns both Match.com and Tinder, as well as several others. Match.com presents itself as a tool for finding a lifelong soulmate, whereas Tinder is an unapologetic casual sex app.

Continued below.
Why Are Billion-Dollar Companies Hysterical Over the Texas Pro-Life Law?

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Might just go a step deeper. Most of these companies and Texas are on the opposite side of the fence when it comes to the Great Reset. The goal of the companies is to wipe out any sense of nationalism (even if just Texas to Texans) in favour of global Corporatism, the system they have created.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Will Joseph

Jul 10, 2020
Bronx
✟25,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Match.com presents itself as a tool for finding a lifelong soulmate, whereas Tinder is an unapologetic casual sex app.

Tinder is gross.

Also, it's interesting to think that businesses are making money through abortion. I guess abortion allows people to act more sexual. For example, if a woman benefited from dating and having sex on Tinder, such benefits might be limited or short-term if a female gets accidentally pregnant. And where I live, dating can be culturally seen as providing food and a place to sleep for women.

I don't even think that it's illegal to pay someone to date other people. And if so, then paid dating can be abused to facilitate paid sex.

Upvote 0