Aug 18, 2015
✟328,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After talking to some women on here I've been told I am the most hideous man they have ever seen to put it in the nicest terms I can. They used words much more hurtful than that. So I'm all like whatevz let me make a thread about my ugliness so people can really let me have it. Go easy on me folks, it's not easy walking around on Gods green earth with this face. Lord have mercy!

Last edited:

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You look fine. :) And trust me, it only takes a horrendously bad and life-changing situation to realize that there are more important things in life than to be good looking. If you are truly unhappy with your looks then perhaps focus on things about your life and yourself that you appreciate and take nothing for granted because you never know when you could lose it all.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You look fine. :) And trust me, it only takes a horrendously bad and life-changing situation to realize that there are more important things in life than to be good looking. If you are truly unhappy with your looks then perhaps focus on things about your life and yourself that you appreciate and take nothing for granted because you never know when you could lose it all.

Nah I'm tired of this hideous flesh I was born into.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't think you're ugly.

Not sure who these "women" are. Are you only chatting to super model looking ones? Some of them can be stuck up, although looks don't last forever. Many of them will be seriously downgraded in 5-10 years. So take that to heart.

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Nah I'm tired of this hideous flesh I was born into.

Then by all means take mine. I've been told that I'm conventionally pretty but I'd give anything to have two seeing eyes instead of one and working ears lol

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think you're ugly.

Not sure who these "women" are. Are you only chatting to super model looking ones? Some of them can be stuck up, although looks don't last forever. Many of them will be seriously downgraded in 5-10 years. So take that to heart.

I just feel like people are going to be much nicer in a public forum than in private is all I can say.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just feel like people are going to be much nicer in a public forum than in private is all I can say.

Yeah, probably.

What about the women in real life? What do they say?

When it comes to photos, I think a lot of it is pretty biased and phony.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
After talking to some women on here I've been told I am the most hideous man they have ever seen to put it in the nicest terms I can. They used words much more hurtful than that. So I'm all like whatevz let me make a thread about my ugliness so people can really let me have it. Go easy on me folks, it's not easy walking around on Gods green earth with this face. Lord have mercy!

View attachment 195587
You aren't ugly...I was expecting something totally different...you look good to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do these "women" actually exist? Lol..

This just seems like a standard Yahoo Answers post.. lol.

Maybe I just get catfished a lot I don't know. I just know what the women I've talked to online have told me.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
lol well thats a first.
Really ...? It really floors me the people who call themselves ugly...even the guy I'm talking to said he feels he isn't attractive..but he's beautiful to me...

And you are also good looking to me as well.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe I just get catfished a lot I don't know. I just know what the women I've talked to online have told me.
Who cares what someone behind a screen has to say anyway?

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really ...? It really floors me the people who call themselves ugly...even the guy I'm talking to said he feels he isn't attractive..but he's beautiful to me...

And you are also good looking to me as well.

Well I appreciate the kindness.

Upvote 0