• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: Siddhi Koli
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I accepted Christ.
That is the best place to start.
For depression specifically, see a psychiatrist and find a church that prays for healing. (Not all of them do.)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and passed out .

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

Then I started eating non-vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods
I was on a no salt diet recommended by a vegan doctor. I could not sleep. I added some salted food and then was able to sleep. Later I added meat and fish, but mainly interested in grains, fruit and vegetables.

I watched NDTV, an Indian news channel. They sometimes talked about their deities. I thought these are false idols. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If I follow Jesus, I may not make as many bad guesses. I should not guess at all, only state was is fact. As I aged I got more memory errors. It is depressing.

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is the best place to start.
For depression specifically, see a psychiatrist and find a church that prays for healing. (Not all of them do.)
No need now. My mother took me to a psychiatrist. I didn't say anything, I kept silent. Then went to another doctor who gave me sleeping pills. My back hurts sitting on a wheelchair.

I went to church.

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me That means the family will not be able to pick me up.and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible:preach: and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was on a no salt diet recommended by a vegan doctor. I could not sleep. I added some salted food and then was able to sleep. Later I added meat and fish, but mainly interested in grains, fruit and vegetables.

I watched NDTV, an Indian news channel. They sometimes talked about their deities. I thought these are false idols. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If I follow Jesus, I may not make as many bad guesses. I should not guess at all, only state was is fact. As I aged I got more memory errors. It is depressing.
Hmm:oldthumbsup::)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi Siddhi, if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, then you already have salvation. This is Good News! Hallelujah!

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Unfortunately, being a Christian doesn't always mean things will be easy, or that you will always be happy. You can read how Jesus' Apostles struggled in their lives. Even Jesus Himself was troubled in the flesh, and of course, think of the suffering He went through to pay the price for us.
But He comforts us in our troubles. As a Christian you have the Holy Spirit living inside of you! Isn't that wonderful? And not only does He comfort (John 14:16), He does a whole lot more, including guiding you to the Truth (John 16:13), helping you produce fruit (Galatians 5:22-23), and much more.

I think of Jesus' Sermon on the Mount and what are known as The Beatitudes in Matthew 5:3-11.
Maybe you are more blessed than you know Siddhi.

Dear Father, I pray again for your little one Siddhi. Let your Spirit guide her unto all Truth, while teaching and comforting her. I pray you will bring real sanctified Christians into her life, and that she fulfills her place in the Body of Christ. In the Most High Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No need now. My mother took me to a psychiatrist. I didn't say anything, I kept silent. Then went to another doctor who gave me sleeping pills. My back hurts sitting on a wheelchair.

I went to church.

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me That means the family will not be able to pick me up.and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible:preach: and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad
Franklin D. Roosevelt was president of the United States during the 1930’s and 1940’s. He sat in chairs and a wheelchair after becoming paralyzed from polio in 1938.

Governor Greg Abbot of Texas was paralyzed after a tree fell on him the week he was studying for a lawyer exam. He became a lawyer, attorney general and a justice of the Texas Supreme Court. Now he is governor.

I do not think I could give money to a church and expect to get healed. Giving money to a church would not make me rich either. I have seen some church leaders spent money on fine clothes, large houses and private jets. These care little about the suffering poor.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is a scam.
I am a weight. Will anyone lift me?and I'm sorry. Because I said, some church is a hypocrite,I understand now that When I went to Tabor Ashram, water was sprinkled.That means I was baptized The

And the pastor was talking about the Bible and the priest was sprinkling water. Paid Rs 100 to the lady. The womens were singing, on the dj means on music .

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a weight. Will anyone lift me?and I'm sorry. Because I said, some church is a hypocrite,I understand now that When I went to Tabor Ashram, water was sprinkled.That means I was baptized The

And the pastor was talking about the Bible and the priest was sprinkling water. Paid Rs 100 to the lady. The womens were singing, on the dj means on music .
And priest was spreading incense

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been living alone since my grandmother died. Because she took care of me and my mother works as a nurse, took care of me when she came home. My sister and mother's family take care of me when my mother is not around.
upload_2022-10-25_12-18-12.gif
I make my own food, tea, coffee, because I like kosher food. My family does not eat kosher food.:(

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,632.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.

And was not hungry

Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods
The doctor prescribed a sleeping pill and an anti-depressant pill.(olanzapine and fluoxetine) I recovered completely.But falls asleep .
depression did not go away.

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry to hear that happened.
it is very difficult when God does not heal us. I used to pray at night as a child for God to heal me but would wake each morning and I was not healed. I am not sure why God heals some people in this life and does not heal others, but I know God loves you very much, and that He has great compassion for what you are going through. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will give you His grace to help you each day, His mercies are new every morning for you.
Are you able to tell the doctor about the pain in your back? maybe there is something that can be done to help with this?
I said a prayer for you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0