Who's ready to boycott Disney NOW!!

Are you willing to boycott Disney and its products?

• Yes, today

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
like i mentioned in the previous thread regarding this videotape of homosexuals going at it at a nightclub where children are not allowed...I called a friend who works at the magic kingdom and straight couples are kicked out almost on a daily basis, for having sex.....apparently there are a few rides it is popular for kids to go at it on. He does not recall a homosexual couple getting caught ever, that he was aware of. so the video being used as proof of their depravity is such a joke....

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't boycott any company. There are very few things pure in this world.
My tax dollars go to fund many things I am not in agreement with.
I think that I pay for a product and what they do with the proceeds is their business since it is their money. If I don't like the product then I don't buy it.

Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
sweetkitty said:
Groping or actually having sex..there is a difference.

I've seen sexual intercourse occuring in all those places, yes, but I dispute that there's any essential difference except that of degree.
I find your statement rather Clintonesque. Sexual intimacy is sexual intimacy; it engenders sexual excitement in the persons who perform it, which inevitably leads to sexual intercourse if not halted. The instinct to procreate is a strong one in most people.
This is the reason I why I was always so anxious to find a way to leave the car when my high school dates wanted to just neck 'a little'.
Are you saying don't mind watching a couple practice sexual foreplay in public?

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Plan 9 said:
I've seen sexual intercourse occuring in all those places, yes, but I dispute that there's any essential difference except that of degree.
I find your statement rather Clintonesque. Sexual intimacy is sexual intimacy; it engenders sexual excitement in the persons who perform it, which inevitably leads to sexual intercourse if not halted. The instinct to procreate is a strong one in most people.
This is the reason I why I was always so anxious to find a way to leave the car when my high school dates wanted to just neck 'a little'.
Are you saying don't mind watching a couple practice sexual foreplay in public?

Are we talking about a kiss or is his hand down her pants? Some things are clearly inappropriate in public. Whether it's a family amusement park or a gay bar..regardless of what SOME people would have us believe:)

Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
SqueezetheShaman said:
like i mentioned in the previous thread regarding this videotape of homosexuals going at it at a nightclub where children are not allowed...I called a friend who works at the magic kingdom and straight couples are kicked out almost on a daily basis, for having sex.....apparently there are a few rides it is popular for kids to go at it on. He does not recall a homosexual couple getting caught ever, that he was aware of. so the video being used as proof of their depravity is such a joke....

I would think that fact would be obvious, but I think it's great that you called a friend to confirm it. Thank you for sharing that.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Liberal Filthy Hairless Pig-Monkey
Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
sweetkitty said:
Are we talking about a kiss or is his hand down her pants? Some things are clearly inappropriate in public. Whether it's a family amusement park or a gay bar..regardless of what SOME people would have us believe:)

Hypothetically, it is amazing that someones hatred toward a particular group would not only breed the idea that that group and only that group can behave inappropriately in public, and that one can hold on to that belief in the face of it being shown to be inaccurate

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Plan 9 said:
I would think that fact would be obvious, but I think it's great that you called a friend to confirm it. Thank you for sharing that.

Calling a friend confirms something now..what is this that show with Regis???

Upvote 0
O

Omnedon

Firscherscherling said:
Hypothetically, it is amazing that someones hatred toward a particular group would not only breed the idea that that group and only that group can behave inappropriately in public, and that one can hold on to that belief in the face of it being shown to be inaccurate

It's what happens when someone is running on nothing but inaccuracy and hate.

When the inaccuracy is exposed and they are forced to abandon it, all that is left to sustain them is the original hate.

Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
sweetkitty said:

I've already used both the terms "gropping" and "sexual foreplay". How explicit do you want me to be on a family site before you will answer my question?

Appropriate behavior on private property is defined by the owners of such property, as long as it's in accordance with local statutes. A bar is a somewhat different milieu than Disney World. When you own the bar or the theme part you can make your own rules and enforce them, just as Dr. Erwin does here on this fine site.
I wish that heterosexuals comported themselves in bars with the same restraint that gay people do, but they most certainly do not.

Who were you referring to when you posted "SOME people"? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
sweetkitty said:
Calling a friend confirms something now..what is this that show with Regis???

Yes, interviewing a witness who actually works there certainly beats posting a link to some site, possibly started by someone who has never even been either to Disney World or Disneyland.

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Plan 9 said:
Yes, interviewing a witness who actually works there certainly beats posting a link to some site, possibly started by someone who has never even been either to Disney World or Disneyland.

Well see the video in question was filmed by someone that WAS there.
And calling a friend is hardly interviewing a witness..though that does sound all good and professional doesnt it?
/me winks

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I wish that heterosexuals comported themselves in bars with the same restraint that gay people do, but they most certainly do not.>Planet9

blahblah.gif

Upvote 0

Volos

Jun 25, 2003
Michign
✟4,244.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Well see the video in question was filmed by someone that WAS there.
And calling a friend is hardly interviewing a witness..though that does sound all good and professional doesnt it?
If I remember correctly the video was filmed by a minister who went there specifically during Gay Days to film such behavior.

Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
sweetkitty said:
I wish that heterosexuals comported themselves in bars with the same restraint that gay people do, but they most certainly do not.>Planet9

blahblah.gif

Whatever you're doing here, it's not debating. It looks a lot more like a mixture of ridicule and evasiveness to me and both are big waste of my time. You have proven that you can't refute what I have to say by not making the effort, so there's apparently nothing I can learn from you.
You didn't even take the trouble to get my user name right.
I feel really unwelcome here and I'm too old to be amused by playing "How Low Can You Go", so I'll take my leave now, with apologies and thanks to everyone posting here who who took the trouble to be both polite and friendly and who did add to my knowledge.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
Plan 9 said:
Whatever you're doing here, it's not debating. It looks a lot more like a mixture of ridicule and evasiveness to me and both are big waste of my time. You have proven that you can't refute what I have to say by not making the effort, so there's apparently nothing I can learn from you.
You didn't even take the trouble to get my user name right.
I feel really unwelcome here and I'm too old to be amused by playing "How Low Can You Go", so I'll take my leave now, with apologies and thanks to everyone posting here who who took the trouble to be both polite and friendly and who did add to my knowledge.

There are many wonderful christians and non christians on here...dont let one person get you down...stay :)

To get back on topic...I still don't understand why the anti gay crowd is so upset by the video. and why do they keep mentioning children when there arent any children at pleasure island after dark?? is it a deliberate attempt to evade facts in order to more easily malign the homosexual crowd?

Upvote 0
SqueezetheShaman said:
There are many wonderful christians and non christians on here...dont let one person get you down...stay :)

To get back on topic...I still don't understand why the anti gay crowd is so upset by the video. and why do they keep mentioning children when there arent any children at pleasure island after dark?? is it a deliberate attempt to evade facts in order to more easily malign the homosexual crowd?

It's a rare occurance, but I'll have to agree with you. Maybe a lot of the hype and backlash is due to the media misrepresenting the events?

And, that as all sides usually do, when the find a crack, drive a wedge?

Upvote 0
SqueezetheShaman said:
i will mark my caledar :)

but I do not think it is due to misrepresentation in the media, since it is repeatedly pointed out here, to be ignored by those with an axe to grind.

True, but I didn't pay much attention to the media when they showed the film. Your take, did they mention where the film took place? Since this is not a media outlet, the facts presented here are irrelevant inregards to media coverage and presentation.

Upvote 0