Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There are not all the same people. Not sure how much of it you looked at but the Jesuits created the Illumunati and the Freemasons to do their dirty work while they remain in the background appearing to be uninvolved.

Since the Freemasons are older than the Jesuits, I seriously doubt that theory. :sigh:

They use a principle called the Hegelian principle which means that you control both sides of an ideology and conflict them against each other until you eventually come up with the result you want.
That isn't what Hegel said.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since the Freemasons are older than the Jesuits, I seriously doubt that theory. :sigh:

No the Jesuits are older. After the Knight's Templats was the Jesuits in the 16th century. Freemasons were established later

That isn't what Hegel said.

I am paraphrasing. Thesis + Antithesis = synthesis. That is the Hegelian principle.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No the Jesuits are older.

No, Freemasonry is clearly older.
The first UNION of various groups of Freemasons didn't occur until the 1710s, and many people who don't bother with the details of history mistakenly think that is when Masonry started. I'd say that this is ridiculous since you can't very well bring together different groups unless they already exist. ^_^

I am paraphrasing. Thesis + Antithesis = synthesis. That is the Hegelian principle.
It's not what you described however. I understand that you can't make a conspiracy work as Hegelian without altering what Hegel said, but it's still not correct.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, Freemasonry is clearly older.
The first UNION of various groups of Freemasons didn't occur until the 1710s, and many people who don't bother with the details of history mistakenly think that is when Masonry started. I'd say that this is ridiculous since you can't very well bring together different groups unless they already exist. ^_^

It's not what you described however. I understand that you can't make a conspiracy work as Hegelian without altering what Hegel said, but it's still not correct.

What are your sources? I posted a video full of quotes which proves allot of what was said. I'm sure you didn't look at all of it. Since you disagree, where do you get your information from?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What are your sources? I posted a video full of quotes which proves allot of what was said.

A loony video on You Tube that can't be verified and is the creation of a publicist for the Seventh Day Adventist church--your own denomination? That is not a source.

But yes, I've studied the subject at great length. It is an interesting subject, just as most developments in history are IMO.

where do you get your information from?
Extensive study of documents and many years of training in the field of historical research. How about you? Oh yes, you found a video online.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are your sources? I posted a video full of quotes which proves allot of what was said.[/quoite]

A loony video on You Tube that can't be verified and isn't the creation of anyone with credentials is not a source.

But yes, I've studied the subject at great length. It is an interesting subject, just as most developments in history are IMO.

Extensive study of documents and many years of training.

The video is not the source, the presenter in the video quotes many sources and it is an entire series of presentations. You can indeed learn something.

The presenter's father was a high level freemason and he himself went to one of the Isoteric centers in his country where the Channeler was to return some occult books his father owned when his father died. He is very knowledgable about this particular subject.

Have you ever heard about Johannism?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The video is not the source, the presenter in the video quotes many sources and it is an entire series of presentations. You can indeed learn something.

Prophesy Kid, it's a propaganda/promotional production of your own denomination. Give me a break, please.

Upvote 0
Jan 26, 2013
✟15,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I personally don't believe in the New World Order. I see no evidence for it, just a ton of speculation.

Besides, there's nothing in Scripture about some secret society taking over or paving the way for Anti-Christ.

I suppose the Beast rising out of the sea(peoples) is going to be an actual 10 headed Sea Serpent? Release the Krakken? All we need is a virgin sacrifice to make it go away?

I suppose the 10 end time kings are just horns on this Sea Serpent, and not actually people?

Guess we better start studying up on our Mythology instead of the bible?

Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟20,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Continuing supposing with you .... The Antichristian triune power, Rev.13:1-10, creative power .... The Antichristian triune propaganda, Rev.13:11-18 All one has to do is receive the one genuine interpretation of the passages that Grooms Day Prepper and I brought forth and your on your way to understanding that there is not only a NWO but it is in full swing where most not aware, make sense???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prophesy Kid, it's a propaganda/promotional production of your own denomination. Give me a break, please.

How is it propaganda. Everything presented is well documented and referenced. You just are stubborn and high minded.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe, but I also never call other people names and I never accuse other posters of having ugly qualities or motives.

None of us is perfect, are we?

Nope, but on this occasion I believe I am pretty accurate. You've provided the evidence.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Nope, but on this occasion I believe I am pretty accurate. You've provided the evidence.

Suit yourself. It always signals to me that the other person has run out of anything that adds to the discussion and so has felt forced to turn to attacking the messenger instead.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Suit yourself. It always signals to me that the other person has run out of anything that adds to the discussion and so has felt forced to turn to attacking the messenger instead.

You haven't been sending any messages except that you feel like you know it all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Grappler

Feb 23, 2013
✟132.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I personally don't believe in the New World Order. I see no evidence for it, just a ton of speculation.

Besides, there's nothing in Scripture about some secret society taking over or paving the way for Anti-Christ.
Ofcourse there is nothing in scripture that says anything about a secret society. Those are just the details. You need to use a little common sense. You claim to believe scripture?? Good. Scriptures teach that Satan is the ruler of this world. If Satan is the ruler of this world then he is going to put into power those who serve him. These people who serve him are probably going to want to keep it secret. Serving Satan is probably bad for publicity you know. I mean you claim to believe scripture with all it's miracles and strange teachings then you turn around and think the idea of a NWO is strange.LOL

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Ofcourse there is nothing in scripture that says anything about a secret society. Those are just the details. You need to use a little common sense. You claim to believe scripture?? Good. Scriptures teach that Satan is the ruler of this world. If Satan is the ruler of this world then he is going to put into power those who serve him. These people who serve him are probably going to want to keep it secret. Serving Satan is probably bad for publicity you know. I mean you claim to believe scripture with all it's miracles and strange teachings then you turn around and think the idea of a NWO is strange.LOL

Very well. Let's use common sense. It is a gigantic and illogical leap from "Satan is the ruler of this world and wants us to serve him" to the conclusion that this thread is all about.

And I don't think...from what you wrote here...that you believe in all this Illuminati, Satanic world headquarters, secret meeings of men in mysterious robes, etc. etc. stuff either.

Upvote 0

Grappler

Feb 23, 2013
✟132.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Continuing supposing with you .... The Antichristian triune power, Rev.13:1-10, creative power .... The Antichristian triune propaganda, Rev.13:11-18 All one has to do is receive the one genuine interpretation of the passages that Grooms Day Prepper and I brought forth and your on your way to understanding that there is not only a NWO but it is in full swing where most not aware, make sense???
I agree with you that when one studies history and looks at current events around the world a discerning person can see very clearly that there is drive towards a one-world government. As Christians we know who is the power behind this...the top of the pyramid of power is Satan. His human agents are what we call the Illuminati but they call themselves different names. Their main business is international banking. Their ethnicity is "Jewish". Their religion is Luciferian.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I agree with you that when one studies history and looks at current events around the world a discerning person can see very clearly that there is drive towards a one-world government. As Christians we know who is the power behind this...the top of the pyramid of power is Satan. His human agents are what we call the Illuminati but they call themselves different names. Their main business is international banking. Their ethnicity is "Jewish". Their religion is Luciferian.

Say, have you heard why they paint fire engines red? It's because they have four wheels and eight men. Four and eight equal twelve. There are twelve inches on a ruler. Queen Elizabeth was a ruler. Her ships sailed the seven seas. Seas have fish in them. Fish have fins. The Finns fought the Russians. And the Russians were Reds.

And anyone who doesn't think so is just not using "common sense." I assume that doesn't include you. :)

Upvote 0

Grappler

Feb 23, 2013
✟132.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Very well. Let's use common sense. It is a gigantic and illogical leap from "Satan is the ruler of this world and wants us to serve him" to the conclusion that this thread is all about.

And I don't think...from what you wrote here...that you believe in all this Illuminati, Satanic world headquarters, secret meeings of men in mysterious robes, etc. etc. stuff either.
Uh..dude the title of this thread is "who is pushing the NWO"? If Satan is indeed the ruler of this world then i guess he might have a little say in what is going on in the world....just sayin'. Anyways....why do you think i don't really believe all this stuff?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.