Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟13,428.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
For those who really, really want to know who is really pushing the NWO, go to my "private messages," as do not want to be edited off this great site 'also' ... nothing against editing, this is just too much for social media in general ... googled up NWO for years that and just collaborated work already done back in 1980s, just a summation available of other's hard work.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
For those who really, really want to know who is really pushing the NWO, go to my "private messages," as do not want to be edited off this great site 'also' ... nothing against editing, this is just too much for social media in general ... googled up NWO for years that and just collaborated work already done back in 1980s, just a summation available of other's hard work.

Another "I read it on the internet, so it's got to be true." :sigh:

Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟13,428.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
When one googles up all they can dealing with the NWO with social media and much of the information is collaborated by each other and matches the written works in the libraries, works that I had to access long ago, the core-base nor the summation, for some reason, doesn't match the news media???

Upvote 0
Feb 8, 2013
North Carolina
Visit site
✟7,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When one googles up all they can dealing with the NWO with social media and much of the information is collaborated by each other and matches the written works in the libraries, works that I had to access long ago, the core-base nor the summation, for some reason, doesn't match the news media???

Strange isnt it?

Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟13,428.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Thank God, i'm an ol' man and don't have time left and most don't hear me anyway hence NSA can well monitor this and do what they want, secondly only when others hear, then your life expectancy is not very long, e.g. Kennedy, who knew too toooo much and others heard, didn't live too long after that ...

The BLACK P _ _ _ and his generals control even the modern Illuminati Thank you for not agreeing with me or even hearing me and this way I can live a few years longer.

However .... just an opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 26, 2013
✟15,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Some of that is false, some fantasy, some irrelevant; but if there were any actual proof of a Satanic organization ruling the world, it would have been presented here long ago.

How bout when Satan tempted Jesus and took him to the Mountaintop and showed him all the Kingdoms of the World. That isn't enough for you? Straight from the Scriptures? Or when Paul states that the Devil is the 'god' of this world?

All this WAS presented to us long ago. Some of us just don't seem to actually believe the bible? And those are the people who will probably end up following the False Messiah/Anit-Christ.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
How bout when Satan tempted Jesus and took him to the Mountaintop and showed him all the Kingdoms of the World. That isn't enough for you? Straight from the Scriptures?

That's an entirely different thing, albeit "straight from the Scriptures."

We all agree, I think, that Satan is loose in the world. And I suppose that we all agree that he dangles various temptations in front of us, such as political power and wealth. BUT the issue here is whether there is a special "club" of Satan worshippers with a particular organization and name that we can identify and which is already ruling most of the world's institutions through some local lodges or websites or whatever else one wants to imagine. THAT is the fantasy I was cautioning against, even though I know that it makes people feel "in the know" to think that they have secret information that the average person isn't aware of.

Upvote 0

Grappler

Feb 23, 2013
✟132.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
shturt i would have to agree with you about the "illuminati" controlling the world and have been for a long time. Not sure i go along with the black pope being the top guy but he sure is way up on the pyramid of power....these people control the vatican and muslim brotherhood to just name a few...they are the international banker gangsters and they are Luciferians...we would call them Satan worshipers but they don't quite look at themselves as such. Can i prove any of this?lol No. But i can take scripture and show that Satan is the ruler of this world so it would just be logical to assume that he would put humans in control that would obey and worship him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This presentation should help you greatly and shed some light on what you were saying.
So, in short, the Jesuits, the Illuminati, the Bilderburgers, and the Bohemian Grove folks are all the same people; they just go to different meetings on different nights of the week. They are ardently pro-Catholic and also militantly deistic, Satanist, and anti-Catholic at once. They are super secret but also right out in the open. All of this proves something.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Remove "all the same people" from the equation and we finally can agree on something Mr. Albion .... we are making progress sir. thank you

But of course, we can't do that.

The NWO conspiracy theorists don't claim that there are bad people all over the world. It's alleged to be a CONSPIRACY, Mr. schturt. That means--and they themselves say that it means--that a single cadre of people control all the levers of power.

It's not a "conspiracy" if people just do whatever it is on their own. :D

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, in short, the Jesuits, the Illuminati, the Bilderburgers, and the Bavarian Grove folks are all the same people; they just go to different meetings on different nights of the week. They are ardently pro-Catholic and also militantly deistic, Satanist, and anti-Catholic at once. They are super secret but also right out in the open. All of this proves something.

There are not all the same people. Not sure how much of it you looked at but the Jesuits created the Illumunati and the Freemasons to do their dirty work while they remain in the background appearing to be uninvolved.

They use a principle called the Hegelian principle which means that you control both sides of an ideology and conflict them against each other until you eventually come up with the result you want. For instance, democrats and republicans, left wing and right wing. Why is it that the principles remain the same regardless of whether the government is democratic or republican. That's just a cover. The entire Total Onslaught series gives more than enough proof and info about this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.