Not open for further replies.

liftmeup

May 12, 2009
✟15,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's a photo of the NWO Monument, even dated 1848 for your record. Do you know what this is? This is what the so-called secret society has accomplished long before we were born. Nobody wants to face this or discuss it because it's so controversial but when will they face the truth?

Can you identify this Monument and can you decipher the coding inscribed?
The truth is not what the world has been told!

288834-albums5014-43041.jpg

This does not look like an historic monument. Pretty sure it's modern.

These are what it means: starting from top left:

Politics: a hand casting a vote:
Property: deed to a property
History: the date 1848
Education: a mortar board
Money/finance: the dollar signs
Reproduction: the male and female symbols

Running most ominously through all these elements is a metal chain. This to me symbolises power or control over these elements listed.

But there is more to it: The chain on the ballot box - rigged elections? We have heard testimony that electronic voting systems are being used with 'flipping' software that is undetectable and can rig a vote.

The deed may indeed represent private property, or the abolition of it and state/bank control of it.

The number 8 being lifted is a change of date. This could represent the re-writing of history. I have seen enough of this happening now to believe it is happening. I mean for instance did you know that the USA was founded on the '7 Noahide Laws' now apparently. Look it up.

Control of education is something that has been very big. If you look at the testimony of the Reece Commission it shows that the tax-exempts were desperate to get control of the US education system, back in the early 20th century. Do listen to that testimony film by Griffin. It is most informative! Nowadays have you seen all these corporate initiatives to get American kids learning math or whatever. Corporate America does control education.

The money is obvious. They stole America's gold, then silver, print the currency and rape the populace with the Fed/taxation system that funds their plans. They sink currencies and make new ones, perhaps a global one. And of course they ruin entire economies with manufactured recessions, and their little bail out plans.

As for the symbolism of the chain running between the male and female that can represent: a break up or control of natural reproduction/the sexual unit, the natural way.

The date 1848 is almost certainly not the date of construction. It may be that the 'brood of vipers' hatched their NWO plan in that year. It sounds about right. It would fit perfectly with my assessment, coming a few decades after French revolutionary enlightenment and the transfer of illuminist philosophy to the USA. Washington alluded to this fact in 1798.

The most senior people I have spoken to personally about the NWO - I mean people who have worked in the American legal and political spheres assessed the planning of it has been 'at least a century'.

In any case, this is really laden with dark symbolism, and an overwhelming bondage in every area of human life and I don't like it at all. Anyone know where it is?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Running most ominously through all these elements is a metal chain. This to me symbolises power or control over these elements listed.

But there is more to it: The chain on the ballot box - rigged elections? We have heard testimony that electronic voting systems are being used with 'flipping' software that is undetectable and can rig a vote.

The deed may indeed represent private property, or the abolition of it and state/bank control of it.

The number 8 being lifted is a change of date. This could represent the re-writing of history. I have seen enough of this happening now to believe it is happening. I mean for instance did you know that the USA was founded on the '7 Noahide Laws' now apparently. Look it up.

Control of education is something that has been very big. If you look at the testimony of the Reece Commission it shows that the tax-exempts were desperate to get control of the US education system, back in the early 20th century. Do listen to that testimony film by Griffin. It is most informative! Nowadays have you seen all these corporate initiatives to get American kids learning math or whatever. Corporate America does control education.

The money is obvious. They stole America's gold, then silver, print the currency and rape the populace with the Fed/taxation system that funds their plans. They sink currencies and make new ones, perhaps a global one. And of course they ruin entire economies with manufactured recessions, and their little bail out plans.

As for the symbolism of the chain running between the male and female that can represent: a break up or control of natural reproduction/the sexual unit, the natural way.

The date 1848 is almost certainly not the date of construction. It may be that the 'brood of vipers' hatched their NWO plan in that year. It sounds about right. It would fit perfectly with my assessment, coming a few decades after French revolutionary enlightenment and the transfer of illuminist philosophy to the USA. Washington alluded to this fact in 1798.

The most senior people I have spoken to personally about the NWO - I mean people who have worked in the American legal and political spheres assessed the planning of it has been 'at least a century'.

In any case, this is really laden with dark symbolism, and an overwhelming bondage in every area of human life and I don't like it at all. Anyone know where it is?

Thank you for your reply. I reiterate that the emphasis isn't on the monument itself, maybe my wording was not the best but I'm not saying that the monument is old, I'm saying the Movement that it represents is old. Please, let's avoid this misunderstanding and get to the topic. The date 1848 is noted on the monument and to me it represents an Historic event, the monument itself is not historic in age.

You do have some good points and there's even more and darker meaning in it. I did find the location, it's in NY and was constructed in 1998 for a special event.

A couple of important details that I noticed is that the equality symbols have a line cast through them, this symbol forms the "Double cross" as in betrayal. The female symbol is on the left showing rank over male and with the double cross symbol.

The 8 is not being lifted up, it's rather being lowered into the grave or the Abyss. The number 8 is the Image for a son of God, just the same as Christ is a son of God. I concluded that the 8 identifies William Miller who died in Dec 1849. I rather suspect that he was murdered as he would propose a serious threat to the movement. It is said that William became suddenly and mysteriously ill and soon died, very little is found about his death.

The chain appears to be broken at some points and even going around the back or behind the blocks, as if it's saying that there is underhanded work involved; it also appears to have some crushed or broken links.

Here are links:
Peace Monuments Related to Women (scroll down to 1998)
Life in the Finger Lakes - The magazine that re-introduces its readers to this special New York State region each passing season

Upvote 0

liftmeup

May 12, 2009
✟15,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well spotted I had not noticed those equals signs. I would interpret those to mean "not equal".

$ not = $ ????

Money is no longer money? The withdrawal of the gold and silver from the vaults. The replacement with fiat currency? A money deception.

F not = M ????

Not a gender equality, but perhaps as you say, female superiority. Could be, that seems to be happening. In virtually all areas of 'equality' issues, the real goal ends up being the dominance of the minority over the majority - not equality. This holds true in race relations, in sexuality issues, in feminism etc. etc. Turning the world on its head.

I'm not sure I follow you with the 8.

These serpents are getting so brazen now, it's fr***n joke.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well spotted I had not noticed those equals signs. I would interpret those to mean "not equal".

$ not = $ ????

Money is no longer money? The withdrawal of the gold and silver from the vaults. The replacement with fiat currency? A money deception.

F not = M ????

Not a gender equality, but perhaps as you say, female superiority. Could be, that seems to be happening. In virtually all areas of 'equality' issues, the real goal ends up being the dominance of the minority over the majority - not equality. This holds true in race relations, in sexuality issues, in feminism etc. etc. Turning the world on its head.

I'm not sure I follow you with the 8.

These serpents are getting so brazen now, it's fr***n joke.

It's complex but we must start somewhere. The number 8 and other numbers are explained in my thread, this is the first link in my signature.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7675211/
It's algebra so please examine the thread and the attachment about Magnetism and Divine proportion at the end of the thread.

:)

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is it exactly?

Seneca Falls, NY
I posted two links in post #102

Here's an excerpt from the first link...

The Monument
"Women's Rights 150th Anniversary sculpture, Seneca Falls, New York (USA). On the Ludovico Sculpture Trail (an abandoned railway bed). "Trumansburg artist Betty Boggs created the trail’s first sculpture "The Status of Women." On two large tablets, a carved chain links six symbols, representing the right to vote, the right to hold property, the first Women’s Rights Convention, the right to higher education, equal pay for equal work and fair & equitable divorce laws."

The 1848 Movement actually has nothing to do with women's rights. The Ordinance had to first be changed in order for women to ballot any laws. This is defining the difference between the Law and the Order, as in "Law and Order." We kept the written laws but changed the authoritative power over the law.

The 1998 monument reflects the original movement but the 150th year celebration is labeled as "rights". The emphasis on "Rights" is a deception to blind us from the change in Ordinances. Why wasn't it labeled Women's Rights Movement instead? Because it isn't about rights, women first wanted to be liberated.

Law = rights
and
Order = Who governs the law, God or satan?

Edit: I forgot to mention that this monument is also a modern-day symbol for the Twin Pillars of faith. It also has an uncanny tie to the Twin Towers and the 9-1-1 event.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

In regards to your paragraph above, I'd like to elaborate your statement even further. This French revolutionary power actually starts with the date of 1776 in this Imagery. I'll now be presenting an algorithm to define the timeline.

We know that 1776 marks the birth of the U.S.A. as being united. The economy of the Colonists before 1776 were of farming and trade and without currency.

Let's do some math... BTW, this does coincide with myths about the all seeing eye, the pyramid on the dollar, etc. but I'm limiting this equation to stay on topic with the dates and timeline.

There's a span of 72 years between 1776 and 1848. This 72 is an identifier as it is also an Image in this algorithm. When I first examined this timeline, I asked God then, "who is behind this WLM of 1848... Who are the masterminds behind this?" God said to me in a strong thought, "why don't you plug satan into that timeline space of 72 years and see what he was up to?" I pondered that for a moment and then I realized how to do it. How can we plug satan into time? It's very simple, I had previously discovered that the numeric image for satan is number 5 as in the days of Creation. God has shown me that the covering cherub was first made on day 5 therefore, his image is 5, and it's the same number as the Father who created the covering cherub, the two share the same numeric image. This also explains how God had gone to the depths of Hades in order to make a way of escape for us.

Then, this was telling me to mathematically divide number 5 into 72 to look for yet, another image.

72 divided by 5 = 14.4

Decimals don't apply in imagery so here we have the image of "144", and this image is seen in many political places. In this timeline it's identifying a group of counterfeit rulers who mimic the Elect 144,000 rulers, these are the U.S. Congressmen.

The number 72 also identifies the U.S. Pentagon building. We identified the inhabitants, and now we can also identify their headquarters. Let's do some figuring...

Pentagon is a 5 sided shape with 5 angles and each is 72°. 5 X 72 = 360, a full circle. We did division to see inside of the building and now we see the outer courts. There are also more uncanny details that concern the construction of the building but it's far too much to detail now.

have also fitted this timeline into Daniel's timeline and it coincides with the Jewish festivals and even the ending time of the last Jubilee, which is said to end in later 2015.

I will quickly decode 2015. After calculating Daniel's timeline, I actually ended up with 2015 and 1/2, this takes us to approximately the middle of the year 2015.

Decoding:

2 = Age of the Second Coming
0= Humbled man
1= Woman's position and rank
5= this is the last position and is the Abyss

2015 is a group of images/numbers and they hold rank just the same as in mathematics where we have the "ones" place, "tens" place, "hundreds" place, etc. these hold rank and who ever is in that place is ranked also accordingly.

Notice that 1776 holds the 6 in the Abyss, 6 is man trodden down.

Notice that 2015 holds the 5 in the Abyss, 5 is satan put in order, as in... get ye, behind me, satan."

Upvote 0

JuJube

Dec 27, 2006
Corpus Christi Texas
✟16,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Georgia guide stones are worth checking out. Here are some links:

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Georgia Guidestones | The Secret Truth About
Sinister Sites: The Georgia Guidestones - The Vigilant Citizen

Just a start on the subject, something I find very interesting.

Thanks for the tip on this, I have never looked into this before as much of this is new to me. I have looked at much of the details, measurements of the stones are especially interesting as they offer greater details.

At a glance I can tell you that there are many truths in the writings while there are associations to satan, as well. There is one thing that I'm certain about and that is there is no truth in our world today [Hos 4:1].

There is much that I too have seen in my investigations that could validate some of this as relating to truth but I honestly doubt that these mysterious people or person are totally upright but this too can be understood being that we are all of the fallen nature.

Some of the measurements coincide with Prophecy, such as the height of 19 feet indicates 1 and 9, these numbers form an image that says that Judgment has been turned away backward, agreeing with the NWO. What we have here is an example of the "Identity Crisis" and they too are confused as to who they are, albeit they don't believe that the entire world is deceived.

5 main stones and a capstone making a total of 6, 5 is satan's number, 6 is man and it's the capstone as if this figure is exalted to the highest realm of rank, being they are gods that mimic the Godhead who are 12. This is where I use authentic Genesis Code to decipher the codes and measurements, etc. Even the weight measures have significance that I see. A sighting hole to view the North Star Polaris is both Upright and satanic, depending on how it all weighs in the scale of Truth.

In a nutshell, this is profound but there is no truth in it either, as this too is like many other things that were placed in our paths as stumbling blocks and if you aren't properly informed and equipped with the truth, this may be very dangerous for anyone to investigate as it will cause serious brain damage, meaning that it causes mental depravity when subjecting your mind to lies.

This sort of stuff can make a white stone turn dark and then white again. This, I speak of the manner in which "witches" formulate their brew for brainwashing. Since that the founder or original creator/designer is unknown, this tells me that there's a cover-up behind it and I'm fairly certain that we might discover the U.S. Congress as the masterminds.

This appears to be associated with the Illuminati's agenda. It's very interesting but really offers no solution to anything. The Prophecies say that there will come a New Jerusalem and it won't be anything like our world today. The writings indicate to me that the designer is still living on this corrupted earth with the intentions to remain here while making it a better place to live. Don't get me wrong, I'm saying that we are not to make ourselves comfortable here on Earth but rather live as we're passing through, touching as little merchandise as we pass through the marketplaces in this spiritual land of Egypt/Sodom-Babylon. Storing up our treasures in heaven means that we live in material poverty. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a wealthy person to enter into heaven.

This NWO has created many wealthy people and poverty in both the natural and supernatural realms. The world is blind to many spiritual events while they can only see natural masses. They can't see the forest for the trees.

This stuff is interesting but I wouldn't dig too deep as it may be damaging to the mind.

There are many codes that indicate man in the Abyss, woman exalted with satan and while Christ is crucified and buried. It too has relation to the serpent on the pole theory, just too much to cover here.

We can learn much from examining counterfeits because they are the closest thing to the truth. For example, regulating Earth's population is important but it's not for the fallen nature to decide, these are things that God controls through His 144,000 elect rulers but that day is in heaven, we are not there yet. We will be living differently in heaven than we do now. There will be nothing made by man in heaven because all man-made things bring destruction in the long term.

:idea:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Georgia guide stones are worth checking out. Here are some links:

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Georgia Guidestones | The Secret Truth About
Sinister Sites: The Georgia Guidestones - The Vigilant Citizen

Just a start on the subject, something I find very interesting.

didnt eye just begin a thread on that ?
Georgia Guide Stones - RC Christian
http://www.christianforums.com/t7718402/

"Women's Rights 150th Anniversary sculpture
Most lawyers can tell you that women have far surpassed equality in the modern world.

If the woman does the work of a man
what does the unemployed man do ?

Why do women want to be men ?

The Bankers loved their womens rights trick
now both parents must work and children become corporate property in state/corporate daycares.

Wages need to be such that a man can support 3 kids wife house cottage
car, education [should be free] etc ....
now women have to work,

and children suffer most
they are the bankers property
and can be microchipped at birth soon
for security measures ...

with blacks whites chinese natives and all living next door
islamist jihadists, christian defendors, and all the differences conflicts and strife, economic, religious, cultural, racial, etc, its a bankers dream for anarchy and a reason to invoke martial law
suspent civil rights

chaos and confusion are great veils under which to move unpopular agendas, paranoia being prime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 8, 2013
North Carolina
Visit site
✟7,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Illuminati in America: 13 Part Interview with Former Mind Control Programmer, Svali

This is an interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer Trainer, Explains what you guys are talking about. This person now has a relationship with Jesus Christ.

I haven't read all of it, but what I did read, I agreed with. This is not to say this particular document is 100% accurate, but it is here to give you a outline of who and what the illuminati are as well as their Luciferian motives.

Keep your eyes focused on the Lord and stay in the word. Non of this really matters to us, God's children, because we are under divine protection. The illuminati is very real, and it's your right not to believe in them. I, however, like to know what is going on in this world, and why the things are the way they are.

Please read the 91 chapter of Psalms:

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

The illuminati is PURE evil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if this fellow is part of the group that another poster swore up and down was the real Illuminati. They meet in a Starbucks in Seattle to plan the domination of the world...and sell party favors. Or maybe this is all nothing more than "if it's on the internet it has to be true. Here's my date now; he's a French model. 'Bohn Joor!'" ^_^

Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟13,428.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
thank u for ur sharing ... i think that the modern Illuminati is behind the NWO, pretty much a no brainer, however, to have the Genuine God behind the Illuminati to punish us for getting away so far from the Genuine God and his Word of God in Truth, is horrors now and eternal horrors later ... just my opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟13,428.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
To CityOfGod i thank u again for ur reply and ur correct, i'm such an idiot and sincerely am sorry to u and the Lord ... hope u can forgive me and again, i appreciate any response from u and others as this is an important topic and i need to understand more .... thank u again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.