CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not me. I love the GTA series so naturally I preordered GTA IV thinking it would be amazing, even more so reading the previews and reviews. Within 3 days I got rid of it. Not to mention the game took a semi-serious approach. I missed the comedy. If you play GTA 1 and GTA IV you can see the comedy value is really down. So I won't buy into GTA Vs hype like I did GTA IV.

Its why I went to Saints Row. However to be fair SR 2 and 3 are just ridiculously aad far beyond shock value, fallen into "This is just stupid!" category. Which means MAYBE I'll try GTA V if I can rent it.

I love free roam gaming but everythings changing. GTA, SR...etc are going down the hill. Games like Elder Scrolls is no going online. I hope free roam SP games don't disappear.

Upvote 0

Bobby64

Jun 23, 2012
Somewhere
✟16,666.00
Country
Gambia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Affliction

Jun 26, 2013
Connecticut
✟470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.