You could help God..

• ...sooner rather than later?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...later rather than sooner?

• ...later having had time for it to be later?

• ...sooner having had it sooner?

• ..but I don't want to burn out?

• ..yet I could ask for what first?

• ..as much as anyone could?

• ..as much as anyone would?

• Total voters

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So yes it is a simple concept "master it", but those two words can vex you beyond your imagination all the way to Hell. There is One who needs to Master you and it is Christ! Doing His bidding, knowing His unction, waiting when He says to wait - all this comes with His mastery in you. There is no need for you to master it on your own (it's such a hard won realisation, but there it is).

You may go around the mountain a number of times, but you will never have faith to leave it behind you, unless you commit the path to its peak to Christ. He is not sad, that you want Him to make this undertaking with you - He rejoices in His Father! He is not fatigued, that you are not happy with simple beginnings, He covers your past in palm leaves, the people before Him bow down in praises. God distinguishes the Lord's coming, something you cannot even fathom without His help.

We have a choice, as to whether we lean in to the teaching, that takes us to His Mastery or whether we hold back, and delay His Mastery coming to its proper fruition - but the choice does not come with guile, we are not expected to wait for our own manifestation in His Mastery, any more than we must wait only for the Mastery itself: the Mastery is intended to take us from where we were, to the cross. If we have taken up our cross, we have been worthy.

It is best to focus on the worthiness, on the way to His Mastery. It's like I told a friend "if I am going to help people with climate change, I am going to need some kind of score, to determine how well I am doing (compared to other ways of dealing with climate change)" - well, God does not give us a score (necessarily) but there is a right and a wrong way of working with Christ, that His Mastery culminate in the fullness that best speaks of your relationship with Him. That is guided by the Holy Spirit.

That's what makes it easy: even before you know how your mastery (in Christ) will be completed, the Holy Spirit helps you complete it.

That's what makes it light, the completion is God: "And you will be witnesses to Me, because you were with Me in the beginning" (John, from memory)