Who Would You Like to See Posting Here Again?

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes he was.

I'd like to see AronRa, Nathan Poe and Aggie around again.
Nathan Poe is here every day all day.

Just under another name.

Reactions: Shemjaza
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I think it was at another forum (crosswalk), but there was a young adult, full of weewee and vinegar and a strong YEC supporter. He was clearly very bright and his goal was to go to college, and major in biology, and use THE POWER OF SCIENCE against the lies of Darwinism. Fight fire with fire. He was excited about science, and just knew that evolution was all a scam from dishonest scientists. All it would take was one honest scientist devoted to the Lord to overturn it all.

He did go to college. He did major in biology. As time went on, he posted less and less frequently, and with more and more factual knowledge from his studies, and with a more open-minded attitude in the questions he was asking of the resident biological experts. You could just see the scales falling from his eyes. And then he slowly vanished altogether. I'd like to know how he ended up, and what his views are now, and how he looks back on his earlier self.

I look on him as one of the few 'successes' of these EvC debate forums, but the motivation came almost entirely internally.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Why do you think he slowly vanished altogether?

In your opinion, of course.

Obviously, he was slowly seduced and indoctrinated by the dishonest scientist-priests into worshipping the dogma of evolution. And to get his degree, he had to swear a blood oath to stop backsliding through visiting religious websites.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obviously, he was slowly seduced and indoctrinated by the dishonest scientist-priests into worshipping the dogma of evolution. And to get his degree, he had to swear a blood oath to stop backsliding through visiting religious websites.
That was a serious question, chief.

I think you know the point I'm getting at.

What made him "slowly vanish altogether"?

Do you know of anyone else who did that?

Including yourself?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
That was a serious question, chief.

I think you know the point I'm getting at.

I know the point I was getting at was that I would like to see him posting again so I could find out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know the point I was getting at was that I would like to see him posting again so I could find out.
I would too, to be honest.

Do you think maybe he does post here, but under another name?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟828,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Do you think maybe he does post here, but under another name?

I have no way of knowing. Like I said, I don't think it was even here where I saw him. It was a different forum altogether.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
There was a fellow named John Martin who posted here for a short time, and for a longer time on a similar forum site. He was very eloquent and thoughtful, and used sequences of (extremely flawed) logic to challenge evolution and other topics in science. The fun thing was that he was a geocentrist, and you don't see to many of those (not counting flat Earthers).

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's where the grand inquisitor steps in and burns all the heretics at the stake.

If you want to know why the universe originated, don't ask the scientists.

If you want to know how big the universe really is or how many stars there are. Don't ask the scientists, they have no idea. The figures have been on a steady rise since they first started using telescopes.

When did life start on this planet and how? Science really has no idea, lot's of speculation though.

Is there a purpose to life? Science cannot answer the bigger questions.

Is there a God? Far beyond the limited domain of science.

Did the evolution of species take place in the deeper past? Probably not, all I have seen are explosions of species within certain time intervals. That is what the geological record describes.

Are species still evolving? Well no, they are becoming extinct.

Did mankind evolve? On the surface it certainly looks that way in science. Dig deeper and there are problems, of course. Man could not have hopped down from the tree without spears and shields. Man is so weak and slow that without a fenced community to live in. We would never have survived. Especially not women with toddlers.

Africa is probably the most dangerous place on earth for predators. I cannot imagine how dangerous it was thousands of years ago. To even suggest that man left the safety of the trees to wander the savannah, is ludicrous. An impossible event.

The middle east is where the oldest cities in the world are located. All these ancient cities had walls and for very good reason. Mankind spread out from the middle east from the earliest of times. Anyone who claims otherwise, needs to be purified in an inquisition. For they are looking at monkey skulls and dreaming.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟925,593.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
That's where the grand inquisitor steps in and burns all the heretics at the stake.

If you want to know why the universe originated, don't ask the scientists.

If you want to know how big the universe really is or how many stars there are. Don't ask the scientists, they have no idea. The figures have been on a steady rise since they first started using telescopes.

When did life start on this planet and how? Science really has no idea, lot's of speculation though.

Is there a purpose to life? Science cannot answer the bigger questions.

Is there a God? Far beyond the limited domain of science.

Did the evolution of species take place in the deeper past? Probably not, all I have seen are explosions of species within certain time intervals. That is what the geological record describes.

Are species still evolving? Well no, they are becoming extinct.

Did mankind evolve? On the surface it certainly looks that way in science. Dig deeper and there are problems, of course. Man could not have hopped down from the tree without spears and shields. Man is so weak and slow that without a fenced community to live in. We would never have survived. Especially not women with toddlers.

Africa is probably the most dangerous place on earth for predators. I cannot imagine how dangerous it was thousands of years ago. To even suggest that man left the safety of the trees to wander the savannah, is ludicrous. An impossible event.

The middle east is where the oldest cities in the world are located. All these ancient cities had walls and for very good reason. Mankind spread out from the middle east from the earliest of times. Anyone who claims otherwise, needs to be purified in an inquisition. For they are looking at monkey skulls and dreaming.
Not true.

Ancient hominids were both more physical than modern humans, and much life modern day non human primates know to be careful of large predators.

Ancient cities had walls, but it wasn't because of wild animals... it was to protect from the most dangerous thing: other humans.

There are still populations of modern humans with very limited technology, but they don't need walls to survive. The stone ax and the spear are considerably more ancient than our species.

If you don't believe that animals can find new forms to adapt to new environments... let me show you a picture of Canis lupus, the mighty timber wolf, unchanged from its natural form:
abby-good.jpg

Upvote 0