Who would like to share a true story like "26 Guards"?

Storm Chaser

Aug 12, 2004
Texas
✟546.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'll begin. We don't always know who God has us praying for, but in this case L.S. found out later.

About 7 years ago my boys went to Christian Boot Camp and on this particular day my son was wading in the lake with some friends. Someone called the boy he was with and he took his eyes off my son.
My son took one step backwards and disappeared. His friend said hey where did he go? The other boy said "He just disappeared." His friend started diving in search and was about to give up when he saw bubbles in the water, reached down and just did reach his hand and pull him up in time. (My son did not know how to swim and and taken a step to a drop off.)
At another Summer Camp L.S. had her first vision and did not know what to do except cry uncontrolably. An observant councelor saw and spoke with her. She had seen some in very murky water and they were drowning. She could help but felt it was so real she couldn't stop crying. The councelor told everyone and they began to pray until L.S. felt the danger was gone.
Two weeks later when camp was over L.S. came to the house and told me what had happened. I already knew what had happened to my son.
L.S. and my family just all started praising God for His mercy and grace and for my son's life being spared. Yes! Prayer does work and my son is alive to prove it. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Storm Chaser \0/ ><>

You're turn...

FoundInJesus

Aug 1, 2005
✟7,795.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Bible tells us that God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. I truly believe this. To many, it seems as though God isn't working miracles like He did in the Old and New Testaments, but He is!

This happened before I was born, but my mom told me about it. She, my dad, and my brother were living in Minnesota at the time. There was a tornado that was heading straight for the house. At this time, it was a few miles away, but all indications showed that it was heading for the house. My mom stepped out on the front porch and commanded the tornado in the name of Jesus to turn around and dissipate. Any guesses as to what happened? God immediately turned the tornado around and had it heading in the other direction where it dissipated.

God is so awesome! It amazes me how powerful the name of Jesus is!

Upvote 0

Storm Chaser

Aug 12, 2004
Texas
✟546.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup: Isn't God awsome? And because of God's Miracle you've just shared we are able to read your post today. THANK YOU JESUS!!!! Thanks for posting! I'm sure there are many more stories out there ... come on people let's give God all the praise and honor and glory for the wonderful and mighty miracles He is doing TODAY...not just in the Bible days. May God continue to bless you and yours always!

Storm Chaser\0/ ><>

Upvote 0