Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. NKJV

Does Paul mean anyone professing to be Christian and practicing the above are not a true believers? There are Christians who say that is what Paul is saying. I believe the logic is; “It's obvious that people who practice those things did not repent of their sins, Therefore they cannot be saved. “
Do the epistles support the above conclusion?

1 Corinthians 11:27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. 33 Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. 34 But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. And the rest I will set in order when I come. NKJV

Notice in Galatians 5: 21 people who practice drunkenness will not inherit the kingdom. Yet in 1 Corinthians 11: 30 many Corinthians had went to sleep (died physically) because they refused to repent and quit getting drunk during the Lord's supper. Drunkenness by itself is bad but doing it during the Lord's supper compounds the problem. By verse 1Corinthians 11: 32 their dying was a result of discipline by the Lord.

Hebrews 12:7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. NKJV

They are true sons and not illegitimate. When the Corinthian drunks died they went to heaven. Those drunks in Corinth died under discipline, refusing to repent, and still went to heaven.

I do not believe that receiving Jesus as their savior caused them to start drinking. Becoming a new man didn't start them being problem drunks. More than likely they had a problem with getting drunk prior to salvation.

For discipline to work God had to tell them just why He was disciplining them. They did not repent of their drinking even while God was disciplining them.

They died and went to heaven.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,066.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe the logic is; “It's obvious that people who practice those things did not repent of their sins, Therefore they cannot be saved. “
Is there a proof that "to inherit the kingdom of God" means "to be saved"?

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
For discipline to work God had to tell them just why He was disciplining them. They did not repent of their drinking even while God was disciplining them.

No. They didn't. You have perverted reasoning.

John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

God grants the gift of repentance [2 Tim. 2:24-25; Acts 11:18; 2 Peter 3:9; Romans 2:4]

2 Corinthians 7:10 "For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death."

Some Corinthians had godly sorrow which worked repentance to salvation. No repentance means no salvation. Anyone who is unrepentant loses their reward. But no one has attained to 'heaven' or the kingdom as of yet.

We all have problems which we need to overcome and overcoming is a life-long process. But you have to overcome; you have to show you want to overcome. The Corinthians were 'puffed up', and there is no repentance where pride is.

Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟342,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No. They didn't. You have perverted reasoning.

John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

God grants the gift of repentance [2 Tim. 2:24-25; Acts 11:18; 2 Peter 3:9; Romans 2:4]

2 Corinthians 7:10 "For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death."

Some Corinthians had godly sorrow which worked repentance to salvation. No repentance means no salvation. Anyone who is unrepentant loses their reward. But no one has attained to 'heaven' or the kingdom as of yet.

We all have problems which we need to overcome and overcoming is a life-long process. But you have to overcome; you have to show you want to overcome. The Corinthians were 'puffed up', and there is no repentance where pride is.

So our salvation is dependent on our works?

Romans 4:6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works: NKJV

God imputed righteousness apart from the works of the Corinthians who got drunk. God displined them as a son. God determines who is a sinner. He did not impute sin to them.

Is there a proof that "to inherit the kingdom of God" means "to be saved"?

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? NKJV

Paul wrote in the above that the “unrighteous” would not inherit the kingdom of God. The world is divided into the unrighteous and the righteous.

Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! NKJV

The righteous will inherit the kingdom of God. If you are righteous you are saved.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,066.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? NKJV

Paul wrote in the above that the “unrighteous” would not inherit the kingdom of God. The world is divided into the unrighteous and the righteous.

Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! NKJV

The righteous will inherit the kingdom of God. If you are righteous you are saved.

Where do you see the word "saved"?

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
When the Corinthian drunks died they went to heaven. Those drunks in Corinth died under discipline, refusing to repent, and still went to heaven.

Maybe.

25 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Maybe not.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Faith without works is dead. - James 2:14-26

You know them by their fruits. - Matthew 7:15-20

Matthew 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works."

Rev. 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

--

You won't get into 'heaven' by leeching off of spiritual welfare: Jesus Christ did the works for me so I have to do nothing. Christ led by example on the righteousness we are suppose to embody. Everyone has works; we will be judged according to those works. But faith saves because one BELIEVES in Christ and when you believe you will emulate Him. You can't have one without the other.

• Prayers
Reactions: smittymatt
Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. NKJV

Does Paul mean anyone professing to be Christian and practicing the above are not a true believers? There are Christians who say that is what Paul is saying. I believe the logic is; “It's obvious that people who practice those things did not repent of their sins, Therefore they cannot be saved. “

1 Corinthians 11:27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. 33 Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. 34 But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. And the rest I will set in order when I come. NKJV

Notice in Galatians 5: 21 people who practice drunkenness will not inherit the kingdom. Yet in 1 Corinthians 11: 30 many Corinthians had went to sleep (died physically) because they refused to repent and quit getting drunk during the Lord's supper. Drunkenness by itself is bad but doing it during the Lord's supper compounds the problem. By verse 1Corinthians 11: 32 their dying was a result of discipline by the Lord.

Hebrews 12:7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. NKJV

They are true sons and not illegitimate. When the Corinthian drunks died they went to heaven. Those drunks in Corinth died under discipline, refusing to repent, and still went to heaven.

I do not believe that receiving Jesus as their savior caused them to start drinking. Becoming a new man didn't start them being problem drunks. More than likely they had a problem with getting drunk prior to salvation.

Geez. As the early church all over the Christian world and the ECFs agreed, we'll be judged on what we did, right or wrong, while in the body, in this life. Doing "right" cannot be done on our own, including by mere obedience of the law, but only in conjunction with the God who justifies us, in union wiith Him, as He gives us the means, the grace, the righteousness or justice now with which to finally live and act as we should, according to His love, to the love He pours into our own hearts (Rom 5:5). Or not. We can refuse, we can turn back away from the gift of Himself to us at any time. But as we remain in Him the New Covenant prophecy of Jer 31:33 is realized:
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people."

From man's persective this all begins, this vital relationship with our Maker, with the gift of faith, which we must embrace and act upon daily as we pick up our cross and follow Him.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,036.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

First, you have to understand that the term "kingdom of God" has several different meanings.

The one preached by Paul is different from what is understood by the kingdom in the 4 gospels and early Acts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟342,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Geez. As the early church all over the Christian world and the ECFs agreed, we'll be judged on what we did, right or wrong, while in the body, in this life. Doing "right" cannot be done on our own, including by mere obedience of the law, but only in conjunction with the God who justifies us, in union wiith Him, as He gives us the means, the grace, the righteousness or justice now with which to finally live and act as we should, according to His love, to the love He pours into our own hearts (Rom 5:5). Or not. We can refuse, we can turn back away from the gift of Himself to us at any time. But as we remain in Him the New Covenant prophecy of Jer 31:33 is realized:
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people."

From man's persective this all begins, this vital relationship with our Maker, with the gift of faith, which we must embrace and act upon daily as we pick up our cross and follow Him.

1 Corinthians 11: 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. NKJV

I posted that again because it seems that most have overlooked verse 32. God disciplined the drunks so that they would not be condemned with the world.

John 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. NKJV

The drunks were not condemned because God chastened the drunks so they would not be condemned. Is there punishment for Christians whose sins have been forgiven? Do Christians get punished for the sins that God has disciplined them for?

Yes Jesus will judge all men by their works at the white throne judgment.

John 16:8 When He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. NKJV

Above is the standard for sin. If they do not believe in Jesus they are condemned because they are sinners. Verse 9 they are convicted of sin “because they do not believe in Jesus.” That agrees with John 3: 18. They are condemned because they do not believe that Jesus is their Messiah.

Our judgment for sin is very short because we believe in Jesus. We are not in sin. Our wood, hay and stubble have been burned away. 1 Corinthians 3:12- 15 all that is left is the gold, silver and jewels if there is some good works.

Romans 4:7 "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered; 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin." NKJV

When we came to Jesus all prior works have been removed as far as the east is from the west, God cannot remember them.

Every bad work that we do while in Jesus God is not put on a ledger of bad works. As a matter of fact while in Jesus there will not be one bad work recorded in a bad works ledger because as long as we stay in Jesus we cannot sin. 1John 3: 5-6 in Jesus there is no sin. Romans 4: 6-8 there is no sin in Jesus because all our sins have been forgiven and God will not impute any sin to us as long as we remain in Jesus.

1 Peter 2:24-25
24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness — by whose stripes you were healed.
NKJV

Our sins were paid for. God does not demand double pay for those sins Jesus died for, God judged us through Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Only and all the born again inherit the kingdom. (John 6:65, John 6:37, John 6:39)

None of the goats inherit the kingdom. (Matthew 25:33, Matthew 25:41)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
So our salvation is dependent on our works?

Romans 4:6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works: NKJV

Here's the context, with the word anomia (Matthew 7:22-23) works, without law.

Matthew 13:36-43 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and His Disciples came unto Him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man, the field is the world, the good seed are the children of the Kingdom, but the tares are the children of the wicked one, the enemy that sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend and them which do (anomia) iniquity, and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
44 Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. (Matthew 19:21)

Since Jesus says it is given to His Disciples to understand the parables, in this same chapter... these are the same men given to Jesus by the Father, and they've kept the Commandments of God given to them by Jesus' words. They're literally righteous, not vicariously, because they're the circumcision, and under a stricter law than that of the gentiles, Acts 15:20.

These parables are in and of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven which Jesus taught to His Galilean Disciples... but spoke to the blind multitudes. These are the same multitudes who receive their sight in the great tribulation... who are evangelized by the remnant that witness the resurrection of the 2 witnesses. These were the blind of Matthew 15:12-14... apparently, they've lost their blind guides at this point, and are now following Matthew 23:8-10.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 11: 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. NKJV
And none of that guarantees that we'll necessarily respond to His chastening. We're told to persevere, precisely because of the possibility of our not persevering. It’s a two-way street-with Him always “there” for us.
John 16:8 When He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. NKJV
And those who wantonly sin betray where their hearts- their faith, hope, and love-really lie, not with God regardless of any profession they may have to the contrary.

Above is the standard for sin. If they do not believe in Jesus they are condemned because they are sinners. Verse 9 they are convicted of sin “because they do not believe in Jesus.” That agrees with John 3: 18. They are condemned because they do not believe that Jesus is their Messiah.
John understands quite well the standard for sin:
"Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister." 1 John 3:7-10

Faith places us in union with God, a relationship which man's justice or righteousness depends and is based upon, and by which he can overcome the sin that otherwise condemns us:
"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit." Rom 8:1-4

"Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live." Rom 8:12-13

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First, you have to understand that the term "kingdom of God" has several different meanings.
The one preached by Paul is different from what is understood by the kingdom in the 4 gospels and early Acts.
Can you back that up with scripture? I find it difficult to believe that God would permit one phrase "kingdom of God" to have different meanings in the Bible. I certainly can't understand why the phrase "kingdom of God" in the first part of Acts is different than the "kingdom of God" in a later part of Acts. How would the early church know that?

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveM
Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟342,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Only and all the born again inherit the kingdom. (John 6:65, John 6:37, John 6:39)

Yes. You are correct only those who are born again will see the kingdom of God. So how does one get born again?

John 12:23 But Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. 24 Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. NKJV

When Jesus died He became the seed of God. In another place He said “ I go to prepare a place you”. Which meant now people could be born f4om above.

1 John 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. NKJV

As long as His Spirit remains in a person they cannot sin.

Galatians 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. NKJV

As the seed of God Jesus can give birth to a spirit in those who have faith in Him,. In the OT God called the Nation of Israel sons but until Jesus came God could have no true sons (other than Jesus). That is why the OT saints had to wait for Jesus' death to be allowed entry into heaven. Jesus prepared a place for all OT saints and NT saints at the same time. Since then all true Israel are born of the Spirit,

God treats all in Jesus as sons. He does not discipline sons of the other guy. He waits to puiosh them.

I get word of a reply. Then I get here and there is more. I would like to respond to some more posts. It will have to wait as I'm slow. b

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

Agreed. Because, for Paul... it seems like an after-death thing?
Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, [and] exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

But for Jesus' Disciples, it is the beginning... they can't even understand the parables (the mysteries of the Kingdom) without first being born from above*... which happens by keeping the Commandments of Jesus (John 14:15-17). In fact, the Commandments* of Jesus (which came from the Father, John 12:49-50) are the beginning of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, then come the practical applications, the Parables, and the Revelation. Jesus' works and words prove He is the Messiah and Teacher.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the Kingdom] of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign for ever and ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟342,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes. You are correct only those who are born again will see the kingdom of God. So how does one get born again?
\
John 12:23 But Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. 24 Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. NKJV

When Jesus died He became the seed of God. In another place He said “ I go to prepare a place you”. Which meant now people could be born f4om above.

1 John 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. NKJ

As the seed of God Jesus can give birth to a spirit in those who have faith in Him,. In the OT God called the Nation of Israel sons but until Jesus came God could have no true sons (other than Jesus). That is why the OT saints had to wait for Jesus' death to be allowed entry into heaven. Jesus prepared a place for all OT saints and NT saints at the same time. Since then all true Israel are born of the Spirit,

God treats all in Jesus as sons. He does not discipline sons of the other guy. He waits to punish them.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Was not Jesus born as the seed of God? (Matthew 1:22-23; Luke 1:30-33).
1 John 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. NKJV

God treats all in Jesus as sons. He does not discipline sons of the other guy. He waits to puiosh them.

I get word of a reply. Then I get here and there is more. I would like to respond to some more posts. It will have to wait as I'm slow. b

Upvote 0