California
✟8,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Um...excuse me? What planet do you live on. It's not Ricky Schroeder anymore. It's RICK Schroeder. It has been for a while. Ricky, err, I mean Rick is a grown man now.
LOL Yeah....I thought when he changed his name to "Rick" that it was a feeble attempt at showing the world he's a "big boy now", but I just can't call him Rick. The question was my "first" celebrity crush, and that was way back in the 6th grade, so he's just "Ricky" to me. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VioletLady

Keep what ya got...by giving it all away
Jan 4, 2007
London
✟10,340.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to go and see Grease, and Saturday Night Fever. My parents went to see them and wouldn't let me go. Huh. Having seen both films since - they were right, but don't tell them that :D

The music takes me right back to the 70's though. What about you?

Yes, John Travolta is pretty hunky ;)

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VioletLady

Keep what ya got...by giving it all away
Jan 4, 2007
London
✟10,340.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Tom Cruise before he went all pyscho with
That scientology thing.:eek:
(sighs) yes, I know what you mean.

I think a lot of people on CF are well aware of my opinion on that particular organisation.

(on a serious note - please pray for Katie Holmes and baby Suri. She's looking quite downtrodden these days)

Upvote 0