Who to vote for?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good ol' H L Mencken had it right:

H.L. Mencken said...

"Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods."
Powerful words to remember..and very noteworthy when it comes to remembering how broken our system is.

Upvote 0
A

aniello

Newsflash!
Due to an unexpected administrative error, Rowan Atkinson becomes President of the USA and Mitt Romney is promoted from LDS Bishop to be appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.

Whew boy, am I relieved to hear that. Forward!!!!! Sempre Avanti!!!

Ummmm, once they're in their respective new positions, will we detect any positive changes?

I mean a wineless eucharist? No Canterberry coffee? No tea? No Wild Turkey 101? No smokes? Oye!!

I can just see it now, like on the 4th of July, we'll all be singing:

"My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
G-d save the Queen".

Oh well, we're just citizens of the World. I want to be the Prance of Fince.

Upvote 0

Avodat

Contending for Biblical truth
Jul 2, 2011
✟21,427.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Whew boy, am I relieved to hear that. Forward!!!!! Sempre Avanti!!!

Ummmm, once they're in their respective new positions, will we detect any positive changes?

I mean a wineless eucharist? No Canterberry coffee? No tea? No Wild Turkey 101? No smokes? Oye!!

I can just see it now, like on the 4th of July, we'll all be singing:

"My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
G-d save the Queen".

Oh well, we're just citizens of the World. I want to be the Prance of Fince.

:D

Be positive - think of the fun Rowan would bring to Congress. He'll have to put on quite a show to outflank the indigenous peoples!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Your post is very Un-Christian like. It should be removed. Shame on you Tishri1.

Lol just saw this. Ridiculous and is it because I warn you of a particular offensive scene in a movie I saw or because I posted about a movie that explains things about questions we have had concerning our former president. Seriously? Okayyyy

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
What no link? I googled the title and so far have only found one Newsbeast video? (I don't care if it's not very "Christian," I sure could use a good laugh......

I saw it on Netflix ... Or was it you tube hmmmmm....lemme look....► 2:49► 2:49
watc's channel - YouTube...
Apr 24, 2012

Ahhhh sory my iPhone wont let me copy the link just google Dreams from my Real Father youtube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

aniello

There's a difference? :D

Hmmm, well probably not. I keep trying to think of who else to send to the UK that would be even a greater anomoly.

Easy G (G²);61712236 said:
Voted for Jill Stein today...

Dr. Jill Ellen Stein, M.D. is no doubt a very gifted individual, ach, but she's Reform.:p I'd rather have a treif and Swiss on rye.

Nevertheless her creds are quite good:

Jill Stein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still, can't go green.

Y'all, some fools gave me Poll Judge duty for this afternoon/evening so I must go to the appointed precinct and watch the lemmings take their flying leap into more delusion. I will be wearing my Kevlar underwear, as I do in court, the precinct being in a barrio in Albuquerque. When it is all done I intend to listen to the 3rd Movement of Shostakovitch's 5th Symphony, then Wagner's Liebestodd, after that R. Strauss's Metamorphosen, always cheers me up. Umm, maybe a little Moussoursky's Night on Bald Mountain whilst mellowing out on my pain meds. in honor of what the composer expired from, at age 41.

Do svidaniya!

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dr. Jill Ellen Stein, M.D. is no doubt a very gifted individual, ach, but she's Reform.:p I'd rather have a treif and Swiss on rye.
Wasn't aware that she was Reform...although curious as to where you found that out so I can verify/do my own research. Indeed, she's very gifted and I was greatly impressed.

Nevertheless her creds are quite good:

Jill Stein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still, can't go green.

Gotta diverge from ya on that one..as Green makes a world of difference (more shared here, here and here).

Last edited:
Upvote 0