Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have fond memories of watching that show with my mother as a kid. My father.. he thought it was beyond stupid and wouldn't waste his time watching such a show.. lol but eh.. I kind of have a thing for cheap sitcoms. Still watch that show now and again.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I have fond memories of watching that show with my mother as a kid. My father.. he thought it was beyond stupid and wouldn't waste his time watching such a show.. lol but eh.. I kind of have a thing for cheap sitcoms. Still watch that show now and again.

I actually have it recorded off of TV on DVD's. My mom recorded them for me when I was a kid. I also remember when we all sat around the television set after dinner to watch it. :D

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I actually have it recorded off of TV on DVD's. My mom recorded them for me when I was a kid. I also remember when we all sat around the television set after dinner to watch it. :D

Interesting. We use to record stuff on VHS. Not sure what happened to that stuff.. but might bring up memories if I could ever get a hold of and somehow play those tapes again. Something charming about low grade film quality with inferior sound.. lol.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Interesting. We use to record stuff on VHS. Not sure what happened to that stuff.. but might bring up memories if I could ever get a hold of and somehow play those tapes again. Something charming about low grade film quality with inferior sound.. lol.

Boy I remember VHS,.. boy kids today probably think that it's an app. XD

• Haha
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0