Who Reigns On Earth In The Millenial Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My interpretation of the old tesiment prophecies of the end times is the exact same as the new tesiment prophecies of the end times.
An exact match.
Your the one who attempts to convince everyone that you were resurrected from the dead.
That the revelation given by Christ in Revelation 20 is out of order.
Fact is after the first resurrection of the dead, there are still mortals on the earth and you just can't stand the fact that there will be.
It's proven in both the new and old testaments.
Facts are facts. You have not been killed for your testimony of Christ and you have not been resurrected.

If you believe Christ will be conducting funeral services in a sin-cursed world, for many years after His Second Coming, make sure you rip 1 Corinthians 15 out of your Bible.

If you do not believe Christ will judge both the living and the dead at His appearing, make sure you rip 2 Timothy 4:1 out of your Bible.

If you think the Book of Revelation is in chronological order, make sure you rip Revelation 11:15-18, and Revelation 16:15-16 out of your Bible.

If you think there will be mortals left alive on the planet after the return of Christ, make sure you rip Matthew 25:31-46 out of your Bible.

After all of the ripping is completed, you will have a Bible which proves you are correct.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you believe Christ will be conducting funeral services in a sin-cursed world, for many years after His Second Coming, make sure you rip 1 Corinthians 15 out of your Bible.

If you do not believe Christ will judge both the living and the dead at His appearing, make sure you rip 2 Timothy 4:1 out of your Bible.

If you think the Book of Revelation is in chronological order, make sure you rip Revelation 11:15-18, and Revelation 16:15-16 out of your Bible.

If you think there will be mortals left alive on the planet after the return of Christ, make sure you rip Matthew 25:31-46 out of your Bible.

After all of the ripping is completed, you will have a Bible which proves you are correct.

According to both revelation Gog and his followers are killed at the end of the milleniel reign.
Obviously your interpretation that Gog is immortal was wrong.
And to answer the op.
Those who were killed for thier testimony of Jesus and who had not worshiped the beast or its image shall be resurrected from the dead and they shall reign for 1000 years

Revelation 20:4 Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

After the 1000 years, Alot of mortals Invade the land of Israel and are killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟918,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
According to both revelation Gog and his flowers are killed at the end of the milleniel reign.
Obviously your interpretation that Gog is immortal was wrong.
And to answer the op.
Those who were killed for thier testimony of Jesus and who had not worshiped the beast or its image shall be resurrected from the dead and they shall reign for 1000 years

Revelation 20:4 Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

After the 1000 years, Alot of mortals Invade the land of Israel and are killed.

Last I checked he wasnt claiming that gog was immortal and did in fact claim that he would be consumed by fire. You're completely ignoring his points.

That being said /wave! Hi thread!

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Last I checked he wasnt claiming that gog was immortal and did in fact claim that he would be consumed by fire. You're completely ignoring his points.

That being said /wave! Hi thread!

His point is there are no mortals on earth after Christ comes.
Christ comes and resurrects those who had been killed for thier testimony of Christ and they reign with Christ for 1000 years when Gog invades Israel.
According to him there are no mortals alive anywhere in the entire world after Christ comes.

Revelation 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,

Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.

Revelation 20:9 And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christ Kingdom is not of this world. Christ kingdom will never belong on this world, however His word never dies and while we are here he told us that the kingdom resides in us. That comes through faith and the kingdom of God the reigns inside of people is by faith and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ dying and being raised again.

The word of Lord shall never pass away, just like a thousand years is one day with the Lord and one day like a thousand years. His message will be here on earth forever, to stay for all generations in the future and the people here today in the present.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Christ Kingdom is not of this world. Christ kingdom will never belong on this world, however His word never dies and while we are here he told us that the kingdom resides in us. That comes through faith and the kingdom of God the reigns inside of people is by faith and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ dying and being raised again.

The word of Lord shall never pass away, just like a thousand years is one day with the Lord and one day like a thousand years. His message will be here on earth forever, to stay for all generations in the future and the people here today in the present.

If the saints are not in this world then who shall reign over the kingdoms under heaven, which would be upon earth?

Daniel 7:27 Then the sovereignty, dominion, and greatness of the kingdoms under all of heaven will be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey Him.'

Will the beast continue to reign over the promised land as it does today?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

No, that is your faulty interpretation. Your doctrine is built upon one sandy assumption: that Revelation 20 is chronological to Revelation 19. Disprove that fallacy and Premil falls like a deck of cards.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the saints are not in this world then who shall reign over the kingdoms under heaven, which would be upon earth?

Daniel 7:27 Then the sovereignty, dominion, and greatness of the kingdoms under all of heaven will be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey Him.'

Why do you insist on attributing first advent passages to the second coming? Because they prove your doctrine to be in error.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why do you insist on attributing first advent passages to the second coming? Because they prove your doctrine to be in error.

So you want me to believe Abraham's seed has already recieved the kingdom of the Lord where Israel, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, Gaza, and Saudi Arabia dwell today?

When exactly are you saying they recieved that kingdom forever?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, that is your faulty interpretation. Your doctrine is built upon one sandy assumption: that Revelation 20 is chronological to Revelation 19. Disprove that fallacy and Premil falls like a deck of cards.

I didn't quote revelation 19.
I quoted revelation 20.

Why are you disputing revelation 20?
What part of Revelation 20 do you dispute?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Shiloh, I believe all of scripture has been fulfilled. No worries about Christ coming back to get the saints cause He already did it. That kingdom in Daniel kind resembles that of the kingdom of God which came by the Lord Jesus Christ and all those saints who kept themselves (pure and blameless ) close to God were taken away, and now we get to continue to live and accept the Lord and Love God if we make the choice to do so. Or we can hate them, which ever floats a persons boat.

God bless.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't quote revelation 19.
I quoted revelation 20.

Why are you disputing revelation 20?
What part of Revelation 20 do you dispute?

I did not dispute it - as you know. Fake news again. You are expert at twisting what Amils write. Your doctrine is built upon the chronological fallacy.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Shiloh, I believe all of scripture has been fulfilled. No worries about Christ coming back to get the saints cause He already did it. That kingdom in Daniel kind resembles that of the kingdom of God which came by the Lord Jesus Christ and all those saints who kept themselves (pure and blameless ) close to God were taken away, and now we get to continue to live and accept the Lord and Love God if we make the choice to do so. Or we can hate them, which ever floats a persons boat.

God bless.

It's nice that you can except the Lord and love God. The world isn't so perfect for others.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless.

Has the second coming occurred? Has the general resurrection/judgment occurred?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did not dispute it - as you know. Fake news again. You are expert at twisting what Amils write. Your doctrine is built upon the chronological fallacy.

I quoted revelation 20.
Its perfect as it is and doesn't need you to change a word.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you want me to believe Abraham's seed has already recieved the kingdom of the Lord where Israel, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, Gaza, and Saudi Arabia dwell today?

When exactly are you saying they recieved that kingdom forever?

All nations have been welcomed into the kingdom for 2000 years. Check the scriptures. Check history. It is called the great commission.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I quoted revelation 20.
Its perfect as it is and doesn't need you to change a word.

I don't. Revelation 20 shows that the millennium/Satan's little season began at the first resurrection (which you deny) and ends at the climactic coming of Christ and the general resurrection/judgment (which you also deny).

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
All nations have been welcomed into the kingdom for 2000 years. Check the scriptures. Check history. It is called the great commission.

According to Jesus, when he comes everyone who sins is cast out of his kingdom.
Yet you preach everyone is welcome in his kingdom.

Matthew 13:41 NIV: The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Funny how you preach the opposite of Jesus.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't. Revelation 20 shows that the millennium/Satan's little season began at the first resurrection (which you deny) and ends at the climactic coming of Christ and the general resurrection/judgment (which you also deny).

Satan's little season?
The verse says 1000 years. NOT 2000 or 3000 or 4000.It states 1000.
Last time I read Revelation 20,the saints who were beheaded for thier witness of Jesus are resurrected and reign with Christ for 1000 years.

What saints who have been beheaded for testifying of Jesus are you claiming have been resurrected and when are you saying they were resurrected?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's nice that you can except the Lord and love God. The world isn't so perfect for others.

God loved the whole population that He gave is only begotten son, once raised, for the sin of them all. God loves all people, even the worst people on the planet. So to use a media source for justification of how bad the world is... well no kidding some people do not have it made in this world cause it is filled will choices and freedom for all humans to choose and make decisions of how they see fit. (If they are dying for the Lord at least they don’t have to suffer in this world anymore do they) this is coming from my own perception of your little ploy of how bad the world is.

Someone asked if Jesus Christ came back yet. Spiritually yes, the spirit of Christ came back, and believe that if you ask any Christian believer, if Jesus Christ is with them everyone of them is deemed to almost always respond with yes, or yes but.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.