Not open for further replies.

ROGER459

Aug 30, 2006
✟798.00
Faith
Christian
WHO RAISED THE BODY OF JESUS?

FIRST:

You must Pray for the encounter, that Satan will be bound, that the Spiritual Blindness and for their Salvation, before ever starting this Encounter! Remember that You are – FIGHTING A SPIRITUAL WAR – THAT CAN ONLY BE WON BY THE SPIRIT TAKING THE ‘SWORD OF THE LORD –HIS WORD’ AND CONVICTING THE SINNER OF THEIR NEED FOR CHRIST!

A JW came to my door, and I asked them, WHO RAISED THE BODY OF JESUS? They told me that God did! I asked them, ‘Are you absolutely sure?’ And they told me that they were Absolutely Sure!!! Then I asked them, "Do you Believe the Scriptures? They of course said Yes! I asked them, Do you REALLY BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES?

• [*]Jesus Raised HIS Own Body
    - (John 2:19-22) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (John 2:20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years [46 years] was this temple in building, and wilt Thou rear it up in three days? (John 2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body. (John 2:22) When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that He had said this unto them; and they believed the Scripture, and the Word which Jesus had said.
  • (John 10:17)
  • Therefore doth My Father love Me, <U>because I lay down My life, that I might take it again.

• The SPIRIT raises the Body of Jesus</U> - (Romans 8:11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

• [*]GOD RAISED the Body of JESUS:
    - (Act 13:30) But God raised Him [Jesus] from the dead:
Now at this point, the JW will be flustered, and YOU MUST ASK, "YOU TOLD ME – THAT YOU BELIEVED THE SCRIPTURES?" DID YOU NOT TELL ME THAT?

A goodly trained JW will, at this point, tell you that they have to leave OR, they will tell you that "YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY!"

I ASK Them, do you mean, the Satanic Trinity? To that they become even more flustered! I quickly open my Bible [mark yours with sticky notes – the post it variety] and take them to:

(Revelation 20:10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This really does them more Good, for they question their own training! They believe in Soul Sleep, "H0w then are the three – tormented day and night, forever and forever?"

Then I tell them that SATAN always tries to COUNTERFEIT GOD! Why would he counterfeit something that Was Not Real?

Then I tell them that We do not Believe in the Catholic Doctrine of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!
BUT - We as Christians, believe in the Essence of the One God, Isaiah 44:6, there is the Ability to Manifest HIMSELF IN THREE DISTINCT PERSONS, GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST!

• [*](Matthew 3:16-17) And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him: (Matt 3:17) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in Whom I [GOD] am well pleased.

To that they often answer, the Spirit is not a person! For that you will have to take them to Acts 5, but before you do, ask them, "Can you LIE to an Inanimate object?" Can you lie to a tree or a car? Then you have them read:

• [*](Acts 5:1-5) But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, (Acts 5:2) And kept back [part] of the price, his wife also being privy [to it], and brought a certain part, and laid [it] at the apostles' feet. (Acts 5:3) But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back [part] of the price of the land? (Acts 5:4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. (Acts 5:5) And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.
One thing them to do, is to ASK THEM WHO ARE WE TO SERVE? They will answer Jehovah! You tell them, "that is Correct!" Then ask them are we to worship anything else? They will tell you No! Then show them these verses!

• [*](Exodus 34:14) For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, Whose Name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:

• [*](Luke 4:8) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
They will agree with you, Completely. THAT IS WHEN YOU TELL THEM, "ALL CREATION WAS MADE TO WORSHIP ‘ONLY GOD?’ – And they will agree with you!

(Hebrews 1:5-8) For unto which of the angels said He [God]at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? [ANSWER: None!] And again, I [God] will be to Him [Jesus] a Father [God], and He [Jesus] shall be to me a Son? (Heb 1:6) And again, when He [God] bringeth in the firstbegotten [Jesus] into the world, He [God] saith, And let all the angels of God worship Him [Jesus]. (Heb 1:7) And of the angels He saith, Who maketh His angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (Heb 1:8) But unto the [Jesus] Son [he God saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of Thy kingdom.

DO YOU SEE,
THAT GOD – Commanded All His Angelic Realm "TO WORSHIP JESUS!" Yet in Exodus 34:14 and Luke 4:8 – TO WORSHIP JESUS!

ONLY GOD IS TO BE WORSHIPED – SO JESUS MUST BE GOD! Which we who know the Word, DO WORSHIP JESUS!

End, Thanks, Roger459

AngCath

Jul 7, 2005
✟12,588.00
Faith
Anglican
Then I tell them that We do not Believe in the Catholic Doctrine of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!
BUT - We as Christians, believe in the Essence of the One God, Isaiah 44:6, there is the Ability to Manifest HIMSELF IN THREE DISTINCT PERSONS, GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST!

umm, God as three persons of one essence is the Catholic (universal) dogma of the Trinity.

Upvote 0

relspace

Mar 18, 2006
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
umm, God as three persons of one essence is the Catholic (universal) dogma of the Trinity.

Are you sure? Roger459's use of the word "manifests" makes his position sound a little bit like modalism. Which is a doctrine of the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches in opposition to the doctrine of the Trinity.

Modalism (or Sabellianism) is nothing new. It is an obvious solution to the mystery of the Trinity that was adopted by various Christians from the first centuries of the Church. But it was condemned as heresy by Tertullian and then officially by Dionysius, bishop of Rome 262 AD.

I personally believe in an infinite God, so I think He could very well be an infinity of persons, and we only know just three. But I also consider this whole debate about the nature of a God who is clearly beyond our rational comprehension to be quite pretentious. God is beyond our definitions and all our words are inadequate so I really see no harm in the use of the word "manifests" as Roger459 uses. But then it seems to me that he is the one who is making such a big deal of it.

Anyway the doctrine of the Trinity is one infinite God but three distinct persons all at the same time and for all eternity.

Upvote 0

ROGER459

Aug 30, 2006
✟798.00
Faith
Christian
(John 14:8-to-11) Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
(Joh 14:9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
(Joh 14:10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
(Joh 14:11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

(Colossians 1:12-to-19) Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
(Col 1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
(Col 1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
(Col 1:15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(Col 1:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
(Col 1:17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
(Col 1:18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
(Col 1:19) For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Thanks, Roger459

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.