USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
@Multifavs Ty for the 'like'; do you play it? :)
No problem. :)

Does playing the piano keyboard count? I own three of them and enjoy playing them. :satisfied: I've also played an actual piano before but I don't own one. :musickeyboard:

Playing hymns is a good idea!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No problem. :)

Does playing the piano keyboard count? I own three of them and enjoy playing them. :satisfied: I've also played an actual piano before but I don't own one. :musickeyboard:

Playing hymns is a good idea!
The Bible says: "Make a joyful noise unto the LORD" (Psalm 98.4).

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Never had any lessons as to it. Did play the flute in the band and had private lessons on my guitar.
One time was with a friend. We were just goofing off at a piano. A guy came by and asked us to play for a certain group of people. Shocked at this, told him to take her! She is the one that knows how to play. He told us that no, he wanted both of us, just like we were doing. We each were playing the same piano together. Told us that he liked what he heard and wanted both of us. Oh boy, what do I do now? Did not want to let my friend down. We agreed and then practiced more. Later, it went off beautifully. I was so nervous. Did not want to mess up and embarrass my friend. We played several songs.
Have had keyboards since then, even have one now.
Well done! :)

Great story and experience!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so another question: Who plays the piano? :)

Love to play. I try to compose a bit of new stuff often, and often play some previsous stuff I liked along the way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One time, back when probably about 22, went to a baby grand piano store. Just played on one, then another, and another....not sure how many in all. I was having a good time! When we were kids, we used to flip the back of our shirts like the professionals and then sit down to play.
Something rather special about a grand piano... :)

Upvote 0