Ron Coates

May 29, 2016
Brantford, Ontario
✟8,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I come from a non-Christian home. When I was 14, I went with someone to a church. At the end of the service, I met Christ. I never went back and though I've always believed, it was decades before I got involved with a church. So I was saved, but not much more than that. A few weeks after that church experience, my friend and I were walking from his parent's to mine. It was shortly after dark. As we walked along the road, we were both drawn to a purple light and a noise that sounded like a loud, broken electrical transformer. At this point a creek crossed the road and we followed it up to the light. We were within 10 feet of it when we stopped. It looked like a black light and it was about 7 or 8 feet tall. It looked like it was radioactive. Then, starting from the right and moving to the left, the color changed from purple to orange. I was staring at it, trying to perceive what I was looking at. And then I saw it. As I turned to my left to flee, I caught my friend's eyes as he was turning to his right. I saw the fear I was feeling. We ran for our lives. When we reached the road, we stopped and looked back. It was still there. I asked my friend what he saw. He said he wanted me to go first. We argued for awhile and then he gave in and described what he saw. It was exactly what I had seen. When the purple turned to orange, it was like a man sitting in a swivel chair and when he turned to look at us, we saw a humanoid being, but it wasn't human. It looked like it was made out of light. I now believe it was a fallen angel. I think it may have been in the middle of an abduction when we came along. Though this is just a theory of mine. I think this was the night that when we got to my parents, my mother was angry at me for being an hour late. At the time I didn't understand why we were so late since we came right home. I didn't tell her about our encounter but that only took a few minutes. Just over a year later I woke one night to find there was a four foot tall flame at the end of my bed. Somehow I knew there was a being in it. I was terrified and I couldn't move or even think. But then the name Jesus appeared in my head and I was able to think that. The light, fear and paralysis were instantly gone. Not knowing what else I should do, I went back to sleep. This never happened again, thought I've had other run-ins with the enemy. About a year and a half later I saw the purple thing again from a distance, but this time I stayed as far from it as I could.
I believe Genesis 6 talks about fallen Watcher angels and their offspring, the Nephilim. I believe these beings were responsible for Noah's flood. The spirits of dead nephilim are demons. I believe that many civilizations were started by these, and that most if not all false gods were these. I believe that megalithic architecture was made by these with advanced technology. They (buildings) are found throughout the world. I believe these beings are behind the U.F.O. phenomenon. These beings flee at the name of Jesus. It seems they are running some kind of reproduction/genetic program. And I believe the parable of the wheat and the tares talk about this. I've seen videos of dinosaurs, tornadoes and nuclear blasts that have ufos in them. The U.S. military appears to be involved with them. I believe dinosaurs were created by them. I recently heard a paleontologist say that birds came from dinosaurs because the 2 are the only ones with wish bones. I say that dinosaurs came from birds. My entire world view has changed due to Genesis 6. There are times in the bible where it appears that God wipes out whole groups of people without any reason. Like the promised land. The spies saw giants and called them nephilim. So I now believe that whenever God shows no mercy to people in the bible, it's because they are not human. And as the prophet Enoch learned, God shows no grace for fallen angels and nephilim. Did you know that the apostles Peter and Jude both talk about these evil beings infiltrating the church. I had to study it closely, but this is what I believe. And now you know what I think about the nephilim. Peace.

Upvote 0