All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A good night out at a Tigers ball game will help with stress relief. And my hubby knew just that!

On a serious note, can you all pass a couple prayers our way the next few days. It is so very stressful moving. And for the record, I cant stand moving, or long hours in stores shopping. Who would of thunk. Guess I am more of a home body than I thought.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How much are Tiger's tickets these days? I haven't been since they moved out of the old Tiger's stadium.

Depends on the seats/package.

I think you can get nose bleeds at the gate or off a scalper really cheep. Less than $30.

We share 3rd base line season tickets under the terrace (for rain and shade) for $37 a game - per seat. You really should go see Comerica Park if you haven't been. Its a gorgeous stadium. One of the best there is.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
$37 ???? Wouldn't that be great!

The cheapest tickets I can get for Red Sox is about $52.00. That's down the right field line by the Pesky pole!

There was 32,000 at last nights game which is average attendance for mid week so they don't have to charge all out doors. Plus, we get season packages at the start so that saves some. I think our seats are normally in the $40 price range to just buy on the spur of the moment.

And besides, your in one of the top three worst states in the country, no offense. I traveled 25 states for 10 years for a living and mostly in New England so I've seen them all and I rank MA as #2 behind NY and about as bad as North Jersey. I'd go postal if I had to live there. I don't know why anyone stays to be honest. There are a lot of good people there, (who you usally discover came from somewhere else) but also the worst degenerates and deadbeats I've ever met anywhere and I've met dealers and prostitutes in the Bronx, Philly and Chicago who were more human than most people I've met in Boston. Present company excluded of course. But I am sure I don't have to tell you. I've been in Detroit for 4 years now and though I generally stay out of the war zones after dark, but I do work in those areas all night long sometimes, I've yet to see anything as nasty as Boston or NYC.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟798,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Depends on the seats/package.

I think you can get nose bleeds at the gate or off a scalper really cheep. Less than $30.

We share 3rd base line season tickets under the terrace (for rain and shade) for $37 a game - per seat. You really should go see Comerica Park if you haven't been. Its a gorgeous stadium. One of the best there is.

$30 sounds reasonable. My son's birthday's coming up, maybe I'll get him some tickets as a gift.
I went to Ford field when Wrestlemania was in town. It was really nice. I know everyone loved the old Tiger stadium, but I like the new place better. (I didn't get to go into the baseball stadium area, but could see through the gates. It looks really nice.)

Upvote 0