Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justified from all things !

Acts 13:39

And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The Nature of the Justification that Christ gives to all for whom He died, all the Elect of God or His Body the Church, its Justification from all things which means:

They are Justified from their Transgression in Adam their Natural Head Rom 5:12

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

They are Justified from all actual Transgressions they begin t commit from the womb, before conversion and also after conversion.

They are Justified from all their present impurities in the flesh, Yes they are Justified in the court of God's Justice and Righteousness against anything anyone can bring against them even as a legitimate charge !

Illustrated by Joshua the High Priest who had on filthy garments ! Zech 3:1-4

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

All for whom Christ died, the Israel of God, He has taken away their Iniquities from before the Justice of God !

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No all is testified beforehand..

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
You still seem to lack understanding of my point.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If anyone was justified from all they do before being born, they would not need to be born again to be justified by keeping the law ( of faith)

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Yes those Christ died for are justified before they are born, and they will be sooner or later given Faith to believe.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I understand your point, it is that you consider man is required to do nothing and that all is done by God, putting no blame on us, and all responsibility on God.

Man has to be guilty to be judged, and man through his pride will not seek after God, see or do not see..

Psalm 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Man does nothing to justify himself before God, Christ does that by His Blood for those He died for. Those Christ died for are justified by His Blood and nothing else Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If justified before being born they would not be required to be born again to be justified( to enter the kingdom of God)..

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Those who are justified before they are born, because of that, they will be born again

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What About Heb 1:3

All for whom Christ died, are by His Death/Blood Alone, Justified before God from all sin, this can be concluded also by Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

What sins ? These sins that were charged to Him 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Now the sins of all for whom He died, He hath purged them away. That word purged means:

a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

Now actually, by Imputation, the Guilt of the sins of those Christ died for, is gone, done away with by the Offering of Christ.

All for whom He died therefore are Justified from all guilt of their sins !

It has been purged out of the sight of God and His Law, hence they are Justified, and none of these can ever die in their sins Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

This also means that those Christ has died for and purged away their guilt before God, will not always remain Unbelievers, for only those whom Christ did not die for shall continue in Unbelief and consequently die in their sins or will be found in them at His Coming !

This purging of their sins was done by Himself, not by anything they for whom He died for did or done !110

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We have to receive the blood, so I guess you disagree with this part..

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
I have no problem with that verse, I dont know why you brought it up, but thats on you.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justified the Ungodly !

Though it is hotly denied by religionists, all those Christ died for are Justified before God solely on Christ's Death Merits, while they in and of themselves are sinners, ungodly, and enemies in their minds towards Him. They are while enemies forgiven of all Transgressions against God's Law, free from any curse of the law Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law[HOW], being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

That's how they are redeemed from the curse of the Law, not by believing, not by repenting, not by anything they did at all, but by Him being made a curse for them, meaning His Death !

So through His Death, they are , even while ungodly in themselves, Justified before God's law as through they never sinned. This Justification is made evident by Christ's Resurrection from the dead Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for[because of] our offences[transgressions, iniquities], and was raised again for[because of] our justification.

All this while they in themselves are being Ungodly ! The Natural Man cannot comprehend this Grace !

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justified by His Blood ! Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood[Knowing it by Faith], we shall be saved from wrath through him.

This is one verse the adversaries of Truth cannot deny, even though they do, which is that those Christ died for are Justified by His Blood or by His Death, and that while they have no faith. For Christ's Blood that Justified them was shed for them before they had being in themselves, but being the foreknown of God; And what was His Blood shed for or because of ? Why for their sins 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And He died for their sins before they had a actual being, so they were Justified before God from all their sins before they had an actual being, and so Justified by His Blood. It does not matter how this Truth is opposed, for the Resurrection of Christ from the dead, after dying for their sins, evidences or confirmed their Justification before God , by His Blood or Death Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

YLT who was delivered up because of our offences, and was raised up because of our being declared righteous.

That's an excellent Translation and agrees with OT scripture Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

ESV Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities.

This is Justification by His Blood Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Understand this, one for whom Christ died for in 33 ad, was Justified by His Blood then, though they may not have yet been given Faith to know it or realize it until 1958, when they believed. Their act of believing did not change what was already done and evidenced by Christ's Resurrection, their Justification by the Blood in 33 ad, and to say otherwise is to lie against the Truth, to bear false witness.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justified through Redemption !

That one or those whom Christ died, that by His Death alone [apart from any act of the one died for] they are declared Justified before God before they believe, or even before they physically exist, this is true because by His Blood alone they were Redeemed, and through this very Redemption they were freely Justified . Eph 1:7

7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

Rom 3:24-25

24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,

That word freely in Vs 24 is the greek word dōrean and means:

freely, undeservedly

The word is translated without cause here Jn 15:25

But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Also the word undeserved gives the connotation that instead of deserving, we actually were in a state that deserved God's displeasure and wrath at the time He declared us Justified, we were blamable and unbefitting, reprehensible.113

That's why Paul says that He Justifieth the Ungodly Rom 4:5

5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,

Now Faith in His Blood is a by product or outcome of Redemption through His Blood and the Faith is the means by which God reveals the Justification to the redeemed one !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christian7777777

Dec 28, 2021
✟2,917.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
J

Now Faith in His Blood is a by product or outcome of Redemption through His Blood and the Faith is the means by which God reveals the Justification to the redeemed one !

The all important summing up right there above, ( the true and only purpose of the "teachers")

Faith is a by product.

Or faith is how God established and created the worlds and faith is what we are, and redemption is then faith, as all is faith ( the faith of Christ is and always will be told as redemption)..

No Spirit, no faith, no dedemption.

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

2 Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rom 4:8 ; 2 Cor 5:19 Non Imputation !

Rom 4:8

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

All those whom God does not Charge with sin or impute with sin , are Justified from sin, freed from sin because their sins were charged to Christ, and Paul writes in Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

So Non Imputation of sin, non Charge of it equals Justification, or God Justifieth. The word Justifieth above is the greek word dikaioō:

to render righteous or such he ought to be

2) to show, exhibit, evince, one to be righteous, such as he is and wishes himself to be considered

3) to declare, pronounce, one to be just, righteous, or such as he ought to be

So, God's non imputation or not charging of one is also His Declaring them Righteous or Just !

David writes Ps 32:2

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

The Hebrew word for imputeth is chashab :

to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent, make a judgment, imagine, count

a) (Qal)

1) to think, account

2) to plan, devise, mean

3) to charge, impute, reckon

4) to esteem, value, regard

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord chargeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. That means he is Righteous, to have no guile in his spirit speaks of the new birth !

Now Paul under New Covenant Teaching quotes David here Rom 4:7-8, and so this describes a Justified man, because by non imputation also equates to forgiveness of sins, yes all their lawless deeds, which is Justification.

With forgiveness comes vindication:

to clear, as from an accusation, imputation, suspicion, or the like

to afford justification for; justify

Now none of this is contingent upon anything the forgiven ones has done or believed.

You see forgiveness of sins is no different from Justification, its just another aspect or feature of it; One is not forgiven by the Blood without being at the same time Justified by it or vice versa, and non imputation of sins equals forgiveness of it, and that's why God does not charge those with it for whom Christ died because He was charged their iniquities and as the Prophet say: Isa 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justification and Sanctification !

Both these Blessings are Joined together, for Justification [before God by the Blood] gives purpose and cause for Sanctification [ A work of the Spirit 2 Thess 2:13]; that is all whom God declares righteous because of the one obedience of Christ for the many Rom 5:19, that is to say by His Death or Blood, they must also be made experientially Righteous by New Birth or Sanctification of the Spirit. All whom Christ's obedience declares righteous Isa 53:11

Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see[a] and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities. ESV

They all must be by the Spirit Sanctified, which Jesus meant by His words here Jn 17:17-20

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

The Spirit's Work of 2 Thess 2:13 is the answer to this request !

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That request in Vs 17 was not for just the disciples !

Sanctification of the Spirit is based upon what Christ did Vs 19 Sanctified Himself by means of Death !

That Sanctification follows Justification is what Paul also meant here Col 1:12-14

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

In other words, since we have redemption through His Blood, Justification, He makes us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in Light, thats experiential Sanctification by the Spirit ! Justification makes it right for us to be brought into a righteous state !

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rom 4:25 and 1 Tim 3:16

Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

1 Tim 3:16

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Christ's Resurrection was an evidence of the vindication of all those He died for, For Paul writes above in 1 Tim 3:16, that He [Christ] was vindicated or justified in the Spirit.

It was for the imputed offences of all that He died for. For when He died, He had been by God's Law and Justice, charged with all the crimes and iniquities of them He died for, The Lord Laid them on Him Isa 53:6

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

And this He had agreed to in the engagements of the Everlasting Covenant, and so He was condemned for them, and because of them, and not for Himself.He was their Head and Surety and Representative, and He suffered the condemnation of death on their account, and when He arose, He was Justified in the Spirit and by the Spirit, Vindicated from all the crimes, sins and offenses charged to Him, placed on His Account n God's lethal Justice,and so all those He died for were also Justified in Him as their Living, Risen Head, for remember He rose as the Shepherd or Head of the Sheep Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

The word shepherd is the greek word poimēn and means:

a herdsman, esp. a shepherd

a) in the parable, he to whose care and control others have committed themselves, and whose precepts they follow

2) metaph.

a) the presiding officer, manager, director, of any assembly: so of Christ the Head of the church

1) of the overseers of the Christian assemblies

2) of kings and princes

Yes, as risen Shepherd, He was the Risen Head of the Church, His Body, so if the Head is Raised in Vindication of the sins of His Body, then the body members are Vindicated as well, or the Sheep !

Hence they were crucified with Him, so they arose with Him, and were Justified together with Him, and so should be the Testimony of His Gospel Rom 4:25.

There is no Preaching the Gospel, The death, burial, and resurrection of Christ without highlighting at some time the Justification of those whose offenses He was delivered because of, for if we shun this, deny this, we become false witnesses of the Gospel. If Christ had not risen, the verdict would have n, those He died for are yet in their sins, and condemned by God for them, His Law and Justice unsatisfied !116

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Before anyone Christ died for believes , or comes to Faith, they are Justified before God for Two reasons. First because of non imputation of sin, no charges by God has been imputed to them. 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation

The AMP 19 It was God [personally present] in Christ, reconciling and restoring the world to favor with Himself, not counting up and holding against [men] their trespasses [but cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor).

The EXB 19 [L For] God was in Christ, ·making peace between the world and [reconciling the world to] himself. In Christ, God did not ·hold the world guilty of its sins [L count their trespasses against them]. And he ·gave [committed/entrusted to] us this message of ·peace [reconciliation].

This World Paul points out, God did not hold it guilty of its sins. That's Non Imputation and its Justification.

Also Rom 4:8

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Well, this applies to that World in 2 Cor 5:19, its a Blessed World because God will not charge or impute its sins unto them of that World. That's Justification.

NIVUK Blessed is the one
whose sin the Lord will never count against them.’

For the sins of that world in 2 Cor 5:19 and the persons of Rom 4:8 those sins of theirs was not charged to them because they were laid to Christ's Charge, and they were set free or Justified from them.

Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

There is no clearer verse that indicates that those whom God does not charge, impute with Sin is His Justifying of them. And none whom Christ died for are charged with their sins by God !

God the Law giver, does not hold them accountable for their sins even though they are in themselves very sinful, nevertheless He Justifies them. But why ? The second phrase of Vs 34 informs why Vs 34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

That's right, because of the death of Christ. In order for Christ to die, sins must be charged to Him to die for 1 Cor 15:3, and the sins of those charged to Him to die for, were not charged to the ones that He died for, and that is God Justifying them, and condemning Him in their stead. Paul writes Rom 8:3

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

That is God condemned Christ for the sins of those that were laid to His Body 1 Pet 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Hence, He in Divine Justice purposed to condemn them in Christ, He Justified them. This was before they believed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justified before believing and why ?2

The First reason for Justification before God before believing has been given, because of non imputation of sin.

Now the Second Reason is because of Imputation of Christ's Righteousness. Rom 4:6-7

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

All for whom Christ died, by His Death for them alone, it makes them [before God] Righteous.

This is seen the Prophecy of Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

AMP 11 He shall see [the fruit] of the travail of His soul and be satisfied; by His knowledge of Himself [which He possesses and imparts to others] shall My [uncompromisingly] righteous One, My Servant, justify many and make many righteous (upright and in right standing with God), for He shall bear their iniquities and their guilt [with the consequences, says the Lord].

ESV Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.

Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

AMP 19 For just as by one man’s disobedience (failing to hear, heedlessness, and carelessness) the many were constituted sinners, so by one Man’s obedience the many will be constituted righteous (made acceptable to God, brought into right standing with Him).

That's Justification. All this was accounted before they believed, had nothing to do with their personal belief, in fact, it was true while they were enemies, and it is the reason why they do believe after God reveals it to them by the Gospel of their Salvation, they are then persuaded of its fact or reality.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For he that is dead is freed/Justifed from sin.

Rom 6:7

For he that is dead is freed from sin.

The word freed here is the greek word dikaioō:

to render righteous or such he ought to be

2) to show, exhibit, evince, one to be righteous, such as he is and wishes himself to be considered

3) to declare, pronounce, one to be just, righteous, or such as he ought to be

Its also translated 37 times as the word justify.

So those who died in Christ and be dead are justified from all sin.

Paul says of those Christ died for 2 Cor 5:14

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

That's because of their union with Christ when He died for them, then by that Union [Legal Union and Representative Union] they all died when He died and became freed or Justified from sin.

This also proves from scripture that those Christ died for, are by His Death alone, justified from sin, so Justified before God.

They do not die or be dead because of their Faith or Believing, nothing they do, but solely based upon their Legal Union with Christ when He died.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
By the Righteousness of One came Justification of Life !

Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That the Obedience of Christ alone, His Righteousness here consist in both His Active and Passive Obedience, and for all whom He represented when He died, the sentence of Justification was passed, Justification of Life. It came upon them, apart from their faith, their repentance, or anything they did.

The word Justification is the greek word dikaiósis:

acquittal, justifying, justification, a process of absolution.

Absolution means:

a freeing from blame or guilt; release from consequences, obligations, or penalties.

Just as by adam's one act or offence, it resulted in condemnation of all men he represented, that was apart from their own act of disobedience personally, so it is with Christ's One act of Righteousness results in Justification of Life for all He represented apart from their own acts of obedience.

This scripture teaches Justification for all whom Christ died before their obedience of Faith.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justifieth the Ungodly !

Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

This is a truth that the natural mind of man cannot receive as Per 1 Cor 2:14, that those Christ died for are by His Blood, Justified while being ungodly, as their Father Abraham was.

Yes, as was Abraham, they while in a state of nature, and being ungodly, and being enemies in their minds, they are also at the same time in a state of Justification.

Yes being Justified solely by His Grace by the Redemption that is in Christ Jesus their Surety Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

They are Justified by Grace while they are in sin and corruption; this is because even then Christ has been made unto them by God 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

30 But it is from Him that you have your life in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom from God, [revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as] our Righteousness [thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God], and our Consecration [making us pure and holy], and our Redemption [providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin].

That Redemption spoken of in Rom 3:24 that is the basis of Justification by Grace. And that Righteousness that also Justifies them.

For God imputes Righteousness on all for whom Christ was made sin for 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

That word made here is the same verb Paul uses in 1 Cor 1:30 the word gínomai So He was made unto them Righteousness even while they are in a ungodly state.

This establishes the fact of the truth that those He died for or was made sin for are Justified or Righteous before Faith or believing by them.

For God to be Just He could only Justify them that are ungodly in themselves as He views them Righteous in and by Christ because of Ex 23:7

Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.7

Hence, His Justification of the Ungodly is based upon Imputed Righteousness not their own.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Justifieth the Ungodly ! 2

There has been sufficient scripture set forth to prove the premise of Justification before God for those Christ died before Faith or Believing Rom 3:24 as stated earlier and Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for[because of] our offences, and was raised again for[because of] our justification.

Here its too plain that Christ's Resurrection gives evidence of the Justification of those whose sins He was delivered for, some of them not yet even born into the world as sinners, but nevertheless, if Christ was delivered for their offences, His Resurrection declares their Justification !

Also Rom 5:9; Titus 3:7. But now for those of us who deny it and insist that faith or believing is of necessity before one Christ died for is Justified before Him from all sin and condemnation, then We are guilty of thinking that Christ's Blood He shed, alone did not have sufficient merit with God to Justify them. That Christ's Blood needed the added assistance of man's act of faith or believing before God Justified them. So his faith gave the blood of Christ added Value and incentive for God to Justify them, that did Christ's Blood alone:

This treats the Blood of Christ with contempt, for it means that except mans faith is acted, the blood accomplished nothing as to God Justifying a sinner Christ died for.

Again Rom 4:5 makes it clear, the object of the believers Faith is on,He that is Justifying the ungodly, and if they are being ungodly, they were being unbelievers and even enemies, and God who is Justifying them on the basis of Christ's Blood, as such is justifying them as ungodly and unbelievers, hence He is Justifying them before personal Faith, which Faith evidences their Justification by Christ; So when they do believe, they are believing that they were or had already been Justified by Christ's Blood when or while they were ungodly, for that's what they believe and was persuaded of through the Gospel !

Upvote 0