Midwest
✟303,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They as a whole entire nation are called Gods elect bride.

Some of them were destroyed due to sin, but they were part of the elect bride first.

OSAS wasn’t true then, and it’s not true today.

In fact God divorced Israel over their spiritual adultery (constantly sinning), in Jeremiah 3:8, so thanks for proving a servant can be lost due to living in sin.
Your anti-OSAS bias keeps you blinded from the truth. As I already pointed out in post #9, The children of Israel were called "servants," but they were not all saved.

Leviticus 25:55 - For the children of Israel are servants to Me; they are My servants whom I brought out of the land of Egypt.

*Jude 1:5 - Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, (the Israelites) but later destroyed those who did not believe.

Nehemiah 1:6 - please let Your ear be attentive and Your eyes open, that You may hear the prayer of Your servant which I pray before You now, day and night, for the children of Israel Your servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel which we have sinned against You. Both my father’s house and I have sinned.

Isaiah 43:10 - “You (Israel vs. 1) are My witnesses,” says the Lord, And My servant whom I have chosen..

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 1:7 Jesus comes in the clouds.

I didn’t notice the typo when I posted.

Oops.

Ah well, yeah, that part is pretty obviously not Chronological.
Basically I see 2 visions of the 70th week happening in Revelation
From chapter 6-11, and from chapter 12-20. They focus on different details but it's two parallel descriptions of tribulation, the coming of Jesus in the clouds (which is when I believe the Rapture takes place, especially with Revelation 14:14-20 showing the harvest that is not thrown into the wrath of God, and the signs in Revelation 6:12-17 match up with the Olivet discourse gathering of the elect), then the wrath of God, followed by the establishing of the kingdom of our Lord and His Christ.
One of the reasons I see it like that is Revelation 10 giving us an explanation that the 7th trumpet finishes the mystery of God, and the finality of establishing the Kingdom, and the final judgement, just like the end of Revelation 20, that final judgement.
But until that time I think there's mystery to God that He has not revealed. He's revealed enough for us to come to salvation, and prepare ourselves for His coming. The rest.. well, more to learn later.
I still ultimately think that there will be some things hidden from us, as only God is omniscient... it's part of His glory to know things that we do not know and cannot know.

Upvote 0