KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The real threat to morality is the liberal educator who perceives Christianity as being intolerant.

I think you've got it wrong. It's not 'Christianity' that is perceived as being intolerant but rather professed 'Christians'. It's 'people' that are capable of intolerance, being holier-than-thou, being sanctimonious, being self-righteous, condemning others, etc. etc. and not the 'system' itself that is 'at fault'. It's 'people' that take the words from a book, ignore the parts that refer to themselves but use as ammunition toward others. I'm sure that this is not the way 'Christianity' should be.

These days I rather agree with the words of Ghandi pertaining to Christians/Christianity that we've all heard many times before.

Upvote 0
C

catlover

The real threat to morality is the liberal educator who perceives Christianity as being intolerant.

Happy...I bet you would agree spot on with my first post, now wouldn't you...you are in company with Adolf Hitler and he wrote that in Mein Kampf-the late Jerry Falwell often stated nonsense like the first post...

Upvote 0

HappyHealthyHolyRoller

Jul 27, 2006
Somewhere over the rainbow
✟352.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
Happy...I bet you would agree spot on with my first post, now wouldn't you...you are in company with Adolf Hitler and he wrote that in Mein Kampf-the late Jerry Falwell often stated nonsense like the first post...

My God, you godwinned this thread already! GODWIN'ED ON THE FOURTH POST!!!

Upvote 0