Futurist Only Who is the beast that rains down fire?

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Miraculous Fire, then followed by the talking and boastful Image, resulting in the forcing of an irreversible mark, in order to be able to financially operate in that global society.

Will there be pockets of people on Earth that will be able to live of the land and outside that system?

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is it is a fire in so much it will be used to deceive all the world in receiving a mark of authority that is NOT of God?

in principle the satanic kingdom intends and tries to do exactly that by drawing and using (up to at least 33% of the) heavenly bliss and grace through its occult and idolatrous system(s)

If the term fire is metaphorical in usage, that is a diabolical plot to decieve the masses of the world, then how would the irreversible mark be realised, since people can repent after sinning, yet the action of taking the (definite article) mark is an unforgivable sin?

one of the biblical words for power/force is "fire", however, the word used in the manuscript from which the original text was taken, which in this case is the ancient greek word "πῦρ"(pyr), may have meant not only "fire" but also "power/force" i.e. in those times, though that meaning of the word is already obsolete/out of use nowadays - the reason for that was at least the fact that most of the ancient people had not had developed enough scientific knowledge and terminology, and therefore used bywords such as "wind", "fire", "tree", "sheep", "woman", etc.

the mark can be lasting for religious worshipers only if they persist in worshiping/ministering the wicked one/idols instead only of the true Lord God, then repentance may be more possible for people that have sinned a little, and more difficult/impossible for people that have sinned a lot

as for the unforgivable sin, spiritual as well as too much physical unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness leads its kings/servants to eternal fall - btw, there is no sin that is forgivable for all the coming time's infinity i.e. in the longest term of eternity - for that reason the best we can do is to try not to cause evil/harm/suffering to any person/soul at all

Is the mark something literal and tangible to the temple, that is the body, that has an irreversable consequence?

spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness also uses spiritualized physical forms of satanic/"beastly" worship/ministry such as wearing of the so-called "bindi" and "tilak(a)", burning of special incense sticks, having/attending altars with idolatrous statuettes, wearing astrological bracelets, witchcraft amulets, etc.

irreversible is every evil that was already caused to/inflicted on one person/soul or another, because neither is it possible that time be rewound or turned/brought back and the evil that happened to them be prevented, nor is it possible for any soul to avoid the eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls in future

Blessings

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The question that begs to be answered to unravel the mystery for me is what I said below....

The fire and other "miracles" (It does not say supernatural) is the means by which the people are deceived.

I believe all of the beasts are political entities... There is the beast from the sea (the beast), the beast from the earth (the false prophet), and the image of the beast of whom the whole earth worships. Well, what is the type of governmemt that emerged out of nowhere that the whole world has adopts and respects? Even the most tyrannical governments on earth today call themselves "the people's republic" even though they are no such thing. The most powerful corporations on earth even model themselves after this type of system... just a thought.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
in principle the satanic kingdom intends and tries to do exactly that by drawing and using (up to at least 33% of the) heavenly bliss and grace through its occult and idolatrous system(s)

So the appearance is that of a lamb, meaning Christlike, however the actions are far from Godly. So that a form of godliness is superficially displayed, like the tolerance agenda, yet deep down the man of lawlessness to the ways of God continues to work his lawlessness. As Paul said in Thessalonians that it is part and parcel of the strong delusion, in the great falling away from the faith.

one of the biblical words for power/force is "fire", however, the word used in the manuscript from which the original text was taken, which in this case is the ancient greek word "πῦρ"(pyr), may have meant not only "fire" but also "power/force" i.e. in those times, though that meaning of the word is already obsolete/out of use nowadays - the reason for that was at least the fact that most of the ancient people had not had developed enough scientific knowledge and terminology, and therefore used bywords such as "wind", "fire", "tree", "sheep", "woman", etc.

So the force or inclination is to embrace the trending ways of the world, where the message of the gospel is lost among those who think that they are doing the right thing, but are actually supporting the lie.

the mark can be lasting for religious worshipers only if they persist in worshiping/ministering the wicked one/idols instead only of the true Lord God, then repentance may be more possible for people that have sinned a little, and more difficult/impossible for people that have sinned a lot

So that those who know no better and who succumb to the strong delusion are in mortal spritual quick sand, right?

as for the unforgivable sin, spiritual as well as too much physical unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness leads its kings/servants to eternal fall - btw, there is no sin that is forgivable for all the coming time's infinity i.e. in the longest term of eternity - for that reason the best we can do is to try not to cause evil/harm/suffering to any person/soul at all

If people think they are doing good by mistaking good for evil and evil for good, would be deluded to the point of eternal condemnation, resulting in eternal death, hence the irreversible mark, right?

spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness also uses spiritualized physical forms of satanic/"beastly" worship/ministry such as wearing of the so-called "bindi" and "tilak(a)", burning of special incense sticks, having/attending altars with idolatrous statuettes, wearing astrological bracelets, witchcraft amulets, etc.

How one worships is important to true worship, right?

irreversible is every evil that was already caused to/inflicted on one person/soul or another, because neither is it possible that time be rewound or turned/brought back and the evil that happened to them be prevented, nor is it possible for any soul to avoid the eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls in

The prevention of reversing the effect of sin is if sin is redefined as not sin, but instead defined as acceptance and tolerance, right?

Blessings

You too, be blessed. You made some very important points. Thankyou.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The fire and other "miracles" (It does not say supernatural) is the means by which the people are deceived.

So you are implying that it has to be a real and tangible fire, because not everyone is spiritual or religious. How will the Atheists or naturalists be convinced by the supernatural. To them they will just be frustrated, by continually looking for a naturalistic explanation, but at the same time doubting miracles. So these people will not be convinced unless their ego of understanding how things work naturalistically are demonstrated.

I believe all of the beasts are political entities... There is the beast from the sea (the beast), the beast from the earth (the false prophet), and the image of the beast of whom the whole earth worships.

I tend to agree with the interpretation, that beasts are governmental authorities, because Prophet Daniel elaborates on those beasts.

Well, what is the type of governmemt that emerged out of nowhere that the whole world has adopts and respects? Even the most tyrannical governments on earth today call themselves "the people's republic" even though they are no such thing. The most powerful corporations on earth even model themselves after this type of system... just a thought.

Good point. There has to be a unified beast that is partly strong and partly weak, much like the republic model, yet this may be on a global scale, with a centralised electronic financial system if buying and selling.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronald
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So, do you believe that the Dragon mentioned in Revelation of Jesus Christ as the definite article is NOT a specific spiritual entity called Satan, rather is an indefinite article relating to petroleum and dinosaurs?

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, (Rev 20:2)
Remember in the gospel when Jesus said, behold the night comes when no man can work, night was coming but he was speaking of when he was crucified it would be a dark time and no work of the light could be done ... both were present ... so there's the physical and spiritual fulfillment concurrently. Where you see a physical fulfillment ... the spiritual cannot be that far off.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Remember in the gospel when Jesus said, behold the night comes when no man can work, night was coming but he was speaking of when he was crucified it would be a dark time and no work of the light could be done ... both were present ... so there's the physical and spiritual fulfillment concurrently. Where you see a physical fulfillment ... the spiritual cannot be that far off.

Or vice versus, right?

Could the physical fulfillmnt and the spiritual happen simulataneously together, like a shock and awe event?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Or vice versus, right?

Could the physical fulfillmnt and the spiritual happen simulataneously together, like a shock and awe event?
Yeah, there's a symbiosis between the two, both happen together.

(edit) though now I am reminded of examples when there was a delay.

• Informative
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Their power they recieved from the devil is real and tangible is it not?

Its tangible and the beast will probably summon fire at the coming 3rd Temple to burn the offerings in front of people :

Rev 13:13 He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching.

He might also cure people, the blind, the lame as Jesus did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟43,289.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So the fire and the mark appears to be somehow connected, but what is the fire and how is it connected to the mark is a mystery to me.
I told you earlier but you had your fingers stuck in your ears. So lets see if you can understand this.

1 Corinthians 22 - It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

The key point here is "SIGNS FROM HEAVEN"

• Informative
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟43,289.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And here is another one that we should think about.
Luke 9:54-And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Now I don't really won't to be a party pooper but you people should stop reading comic books and start reading the Bible. Thank you and I Loooovvves ya all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,303.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I told you earlier but you had your fingers stuck in your ears. So lets see if you can understand this.
This comment was not looooove.

@The Times You know what fire is brother, we all do. I think you may be wondering about method of delivery of the fire. What I have found is, scripture just tells us that something would happen (he makes fire come down from heaven). What it does not tell is what method by which he makes the fire come down. We can speculate on the different methods,(supernatural, technological), but we really cannot be dogmatic about it.It could be either or both. We really don't know.

Now as for the mark, the influence of the fire, imho, may cause people to comply and take the mark due to fear for their lives. But that is the only way I see they are connected.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

1 Corinthians 22 - It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

The key point here is "SIGNS FROM HEAVEN"

So signs from Heaven for the Jews and wisdom for the Greeks, which points away from spiritual matters to those concerning the natural world. Yet we are instructed to worship in spirit and in truth.

Am I getting there?

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

@The Times You know what fire is brother, we all do. I think you may be wondering about method of delivery of the fire. What I have found is, scripture just tells us that something would happen (he makes fire come down from heaven). What it does not tell is what method by which he makes the fire come down. We can speculate on the different methods,(supernatural, technological), but we really cannot be dogmatic about it.It could be either or both. We really don't know.

Now as for the mark, the influence of the fire, imho, may cause people to comply and take the mark due to fear for their lives. But that is the only way I see they are connected.

I see a literal fire that must be believed by even Atheists and a mark which requires a physical and spiritual aspect to it. Let us say those who receive the mark wilfully take it. It could be their lives depend on it or they actually believe that it is the right thing to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟43,289.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who are you to judge? ..I'm not the one who sends all the likes to people to try and get them on my side , yes I have noticed and I'm not a fool.
Your friend Dave should be along very shortly to try and stich me up , but to no avail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟43,289.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So signs from Heaven for the Jews and wisdom for the Greeks, which points away from spiritual matters to those concerning the natural world. Yet we are instructed to worship in spirit and in truth.

Am I getting there?
No your not getting there because you are looking at it from the Christian point of view , your not looking at it from the jewish point of view , and that's where you need to go.

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
their power come from the devil, not from Tesla.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast.

If the woman clothed with the sun, with the moon at her feet, and twelve stars around her head, who gives birth to one who would rule the nation's represents the Israel/mary giving birth to the Messiah and the dragon waiting to devour the child is Rome then....?

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you are implying that it has to be a real and tangible fire, because not everyone is spiritual or religious. How will the Atheists or naturalists be convinced by the supernatural. To them they will just be frustrated, by continually looking for a naturalistic explanation, but at the same time doubting miracles. So these people will not be convinced unless their ego of understanding how things work naturalistically are demonstrated.

I tend to agree with the interpretation, that beasts are governmental authorities, because Prophet Daniel elaborates on those beasts.

Good point. There has to be a unified beast that is partly strong and partly weak, much like the republic model, yet this may be on a global scale, with a centralised electronic financial system if buying and selling.
The beast that is partly strong and partly weak from nebuchadnezzars dream seems to reflect Daniels 10-horned beast which comes before the false-prophet-beast that rains down fire. The false prophet beast builds an image of the 10 horned beast and that is the image that the world worships. The Holy Roman Empire (which also seemingly received its power directly from Rome/the dragon) was also a democracy, not one like pagan Rome and the US but one in which a small group of elite representatives (bishops) vote for their ruler in a closed election... Funny, that is also how the EU works today as well as how public corporations and even some churches work. lts creation was heavily influenced by the US after WW2... And that is the model being proposed for Africa and other regions in the world. That could be the "image". Superstates.

The false prophet beast that rains fire is also said during the time of John that "It was, is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit"... Rome as a republic existed before the time of John, but re-emerged after over 2000 in the US. All of our political iconography is Roman. Our nation's slogan is also in Latin though we don't even speak Latin lol and our patron deific principle is Liberty, which was invented by Rome in the form of goddess Libertas.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,303.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who are you to judge? ..I'm not the one who sends all the likes to people to try and get them on my side , yes I have noticed and I'm not a fool.
Your friend Dave should be along very shortly to try and stich me up , but to no avail.
This comment is not looooooove either.

Upvote 0