• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Futurist Only Who is the beast that rains down fire?

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by The Times, Oct 10, 2017.

1. The Times

The Times Well-Known Member

+794
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Miraculous Fire, then followed by the talking and boastful Image, resulting in the forcing of an irreversible mark, in order to be able to financially operate in that global society.

Will there be pockets of people on Earth that will be able to live of the land and outside that system?

2. toLiJC

toLiJC Senior Member

+221
    Non-Denom
    Private
    in principle the satanic kingdom intends and tries to do exactly that by drawing and using (up to at least 33% of the) heavenly bliss and grace through its occult and idolatrous system(s)

one of the biblical words for power/force is "fire", however, the word used in the manuscript from which the original text was taken, which in this case is the ancient greek word "πῦρ"(pyr), may have meant not only "fire" but also "power/force" i.e. in those times, though that meaning of the word is already obsolete/out of use nowadays - the reason for that was at least the fact that most of the ancient people had not had developed enough scientific knowledge and terminology, and therefore used bywords such as "wind", "fire", "tree", "sheep", "woman", etc.

the mark can be lasting for religious worshipers only if they persist in worshiping/ministering the wicked one/idols instead only of the true Lord God, then repentance may be more possible for people that have sinned a little, and more difficult/impossible for people that have sinned a lot

as for the unforgivable sin, spiritual as well as too much physical unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness leads its kings/servants to eternal fall - btw, there is no sin that is forgivable for all the coming time's infinity i.e. in the longest term of eternity - for that reason the best we can do is to try not to cause evil/harm/suffering to any person/soul at all

spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness also uses spiritualized physical forms of satanic/"beastly" worship/ministry such as wearing of the so-called "bindi" and "tilak(a)", burning of special incense sticks, having/attending altars with idolatrous statuettes, wearing astrological bracelets, witchcraft amulets, etc.

irreversible is every evil that was already caused to/inflicted on one person/soul or another, because neither is it possible that time be rewound or turned/brought back and the evil that happened to them be prevented, nor is it possible for any soul to avoid the eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls in future

Blessings

3. GUANO

GUANO Well-Known Member

+318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The fire and other "miracles" (It does not say supernatural) is the means by which the people are deceived.

I believe all of the beasts are political entities... There is the beast from the sea (the beast), the beast from the earth (the false prophet), and the image of the beast of whom the whole earth worships. Well, what is the type of governmemt that emerged out of nowhere that the whole world has adopts and respects? Even the most tyrannical governments on earth today call themselves "the people's republic" even though they are no such thing. The most powerful corporations on earth even model themselves after this type of system... just a thought.

4. The Times

+794
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    So the appearance is that of a lamb, meaning Christlike, however the actions are far from Godly. So that a form of godliness is superficially displayed, like the tolerance agenda, yet deep down the man of lawlessness to the ways of God continues to work his lawlessness. As Paul said in Thessalonians that it is part and parcel of the strong delusion, in the great falling away from the faith.

So the force or inclination is to embrace the trending ways of the world, where the message of the gospel is lost among those who think that they are doing the right thing, but are actually supporting the lie.

So that those who know no better and who succumb to the strong delusion are in mortal spritual quick sand, right?

If people think they are doing good by mistaking good for evil and evil for good, would be deluded to the point of eternal condemnation, resulting in eternal death, hence the irreversible mark, right?

How one worships is important to true worship, right?

The prevention of reversing the effect of sin is if sin is redefined as not sin, but instead defined as acceptance and tolerance, right?

You too, be blessed. You made some very important points. Thankyou.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  5. The Times

+794
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    So you are implying that it has to be a real and tangible fire, because not everyone is spiritual or religious. How will the Atheists or naturalists be convinced by the supernatural. To them they will just be frustrated, by continually looking for a naturalistic explanation, but at the same time doubting miracles. So these people will not be convinced unless their ego of understanding how things work naturalistically are demonstrated.

I tend to agree with the interpretation, that beasts are governmental authorities, because Prophet Daniel elaborates on those beasts.

Good point. There has to be a unified beast that is partly strong and partly weak, much like the republic model, yet this may be on a global scale, with a centralised electronic financial system if buying and selling.

6. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+3,490
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Remember in the gospel when Jesus said, behold the night comes when no man can work, night was coming but he was speaking of when he was crucified it would be a dark time and no work of the light could be done ... both were present ... so there's the physical and spiritual fulfillment concurrently. Where you see a physical fulfillment ... the spiritual cannot be that far off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. The Times

+794
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Or vice versus, right?

Could the physical fulfillmnt and the spiritual happen simulataneously together, like a shock and awe event?

8. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+3,490
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Yeah, there's a symbiosis between the two, both happen together.

(edit) though now I am reminded of examples when there was a delay.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Another Lazarus

Another Lazarus Old Newbie

+1,025
    Christian
    Married
    Its tangible and the beast will probably summon fire at the coming 3rd Temple to burn the offerings in front of people :

Rev 13:13 He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching.

He might also cure people, the blind, the lame as Jesus did.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. Another Lazarus

Another Lazarus Old Newbie

+1,025
    Christian
    Married
    There are always some clever people like Einstein, Galileo, Thomas A Edison etc.

11. imsaneru

imsaneru Member

+37
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    I told you earlier but you had your fingers stuck in your ears. So lets see if you can understand this.

1 Corinthians 22 - It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

The key point here is "SIGNS FROM HEAVEN"

• List
  12. imsaneru

imsaneru Member

+37
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    And here is another one that we should think about.
    Luke 9:54-And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
    Now I don't really won't to be a party pooper but you people should stop reading comic books and start reading the Bible. Thank you and I Loooovvves ya all.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  13. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+26,319
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    This comment was not looooove.

@The Times You know what fire is brother, we all do. I think you may be wondering about method of delivery of the fire. What I have found is, scripture just tells us that something would happen (he makes fire come down from heaven). What it does not tell is what method by which he makes the fire come down. We can speculate on the different methods,(supernatural, technological), but we really cannot be dogmatic about it.It could be either or both. We really don't know.

Now as for the mark, the influence of the fire, imho, may cause people to comply and take the mark due to fear for their lives. But that is the only way I see they are connected.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. The Times

+794
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    So signs from Heaven for the Jews and wisdom for the Greeks, which points away from spiritual matters to those concerning the natural world. Yet we are instructed to worship in spirit and in truth.

Am I getting there?

15. The Times

+794
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I see a literal fire that must be believed by even Atheists and a mark which requires a physical and spiritual aspect to it. Let us say those who receive the mark wilfully take it. It could be their lives depend on it or they actually believe that it is the right thing to do.

16. imsaneru

imsaneru Member

+37
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Who are you to judge? ..I'm not the one who sends all the likes to people to try and get them on my side , yes I have noticed and I'm not a fool.
    Your friend Dave should be along very shortly to try and stich me up , but to no avail.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  17. imsaneru

imsaneru Member

+37
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    No your not getting there because you are looking at it from the Christian point of view , your not looking at it from the jewish point of view , and that's where you need to go.

18. GUANO

GUANO Well-Known Member

+318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    If the woman clothed with the sun, with the moon at her feet, and twelve stars around her head, who gives birth to one who would rule the nation's represents the Israel/mary giving birth to the Messiah and the dragon waiting to devour the child is Rome then....?

19. GUANO

GUANO Well-Known Member

+318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The beast that is partly strong and partly weak from nebuchadnezzars dream seems to reflect Daniels 10-horned beast which comes before the false-prophet-beast that rains down fire. The false prophet beast builds an image of the 10 horned beast and that is the image that the world worships. The Holy Roman Empire (which also seemingly received its power directly from Rome/the dragon) was also a democracy, not one like pagan Rome and the US but one in which a small group of elite representatives (bishops) vote for their ruler in a closed election... Funny, that is also how the EU works today as well as how public corporations and even some churches work. lts creation was heavily influenced by the US after WW2... And that is the model being proposed for Africa and other regions in the world. That could be the "image". Superstates.

The false prophet beast that rains fire is also said during the time of John that "It was, is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit"... Rome as a republic existed before the time of John, but re-emerged after over 2000 in the US. All of our political iconography is Roman. Our nation's slogan is also in Latin though we don't even speak Latin lol and our patron deific principle is Liberty, which was invented by Rome in the form of goddess Libertas.

• List
  20. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+26,319
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    This comment is not looooooove either.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List