Futurist Only Who is the beast that rains down fire?

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, this global power must have the technology that causes a lightening flash from the sky to the ground below, resulting in the incineration of the intended Kill Zone (KZ).

their power come from the devil, not from Tesla.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Since the beasts are nations according to the Archangel in the book of Daniel, and the unique beast is made of metal, it's probably a chimera concept of a modern military. The fire raining down from heavens is most likely just bombs and artillery pieces.
The dragon powering the beast relates to the use of petroleum which comes from the bones of dinosaurs.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Their power they recieved from the devil is real and tangible is it not?

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Since the beasts are nations according to the Archangel in the book of Daniel, and the unique beast is made of metal, it's probably a chimera concept of a modern military. The fire raining down from heavens is most likely just bombs and artillery pieces.
The dragon powering the beast relates to the use of petroleum which comes from the bones of dinosaurs.

I don't get the last bit. How does dragon relate to petroleum?
How does petroleum cone crom the bobes of dinosaurs?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don't get the last bit. How does dragon relate to petroleum?
How does petroleum cone crom the bobes of dinosaurs?
Dragons are what dinosaurs were called before latin existed.

Natural gas, gasoline, and other such fuels are classified as a type of fuel known as fossil fuels. Though things like biodiesel and electric cars are being developed, the gas used in common modes of transportation comes from the bones of dead dinosaurs or dragons.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, but where did Tesla get his knowledge from? The dragon has been since the Garden.He has been seducing mankind with occult knowledge since Eden.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Since cars will be run purely electrically, then the economy will be made to run of Nikola Tesla free and clean energy as opposed the dirty to the environment pertro dollar we have had since the 70s.

Electricity is just a means of transporting energy. The generating of energy is going to have to come from somewhere, and that's never free or usually clean. If you disagree with that, then don't expect to debate me on it, because my forehead has met that wall one too many times.

So, this global power must have the technology that causes a lightening flash from the sky to the ground below, resulting in the incineration of the intended Kill Zone (KZ).

I disagree both with the idea that it must be technology and that it must be lightning. Technology has been used to rain fire from the sky since the Second World War, but that, apparently, was not it. Maybe you're right, and lightning is the more correct understanding of the verse. Maybe you're right that it's technology, but I don't see that it's a must.

I want to agree with you, but I fear that you'll reverse your position and start arguing with me again. At any rate, you make a good point with this one. The power does come from the Devil. Whether that power is technological or supernatural, it will be a mystery to those who see it.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Possibly.:scratch: But I can see several different possibilities.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Possibly.:scratch: But I can see several different possibilities.
It's a symbol of the nature of that nation, since this nation uses machines instead of livestock to do its tasks ... it would also appear metallic in nature, much like our automobile, but perhaps like a humanoid robot with AI.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I want to agree with you, but I fear that you'll reverse your position and start arguing with me again. At any rate, you make a good point with this one. The power does come from the Devil. Whether that power is technological or supernatural, it will be a mystery to those who see it.
Aww, there now. I think we can have this discussion without arguing. Let all of us try to be civil with each other. I agree with you that the power comes from the Devil whether it is technological or supernatural. :)

• Agree
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
These are the Biblical versus.....

He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching. (Ref 13:13 NLT)

He, I believe refers to the final global power before Christ's brilliant coming.

One technology comes to mind and that is Nikola Tesla's wireless electrical (electromagnetic) free and clean energy, which is also known today as HAARP.

How Nikola Tesla's wireless electromagnetic energy works? is based on bouncing off the Ionosphere, frequency controlled electromagnetic waves from an array of antennas, which HAARP does.

The idea behind Nikola Tesla's invention is to bounce frequency modulated electromagnetic waves of the Ionosphere, so to start an oscillating ripple effect that will traverse the Ionosphere as it gains amplitude, until resonant frequency is reached at the intended distribution point. At resonant frequencies, small periodic driving forces have the ability to produce large amplitude oscillations, due to the storage of vibrational energy.

The Ionosphere is made up of Ions which are negatively charged particles which can be vibrated by frequency modulated electromagnetic waves. They can be vibrated in a way to create an electromagnetic tsunami, which reaches the required resonant frequency. At the destination target, the Ions in the Ionosphere are so severely jolted by the waves, that they create a flash over from the sky to the positively charged ground below. So that from small driving forces at the input side of the wireless power transfer system, an almost infinite in amplitude oscillations are achieved at the output destination, which will then output a lightening like flash over upon an X-Y grid on the ground. If this process is modulated to produce continuous cycles of flash overs to the ground, then collectors can be arranged on the ground to collect the resulting energy transfer, to then be used
within a power station miles away to distribute as free and clean energy to the grid.

This is the same principle observed when lightening strikes occur at finite points on the ground, however with the Nikola Tesla system, a two dimensional grid on the ground can be blanketed by the electrical flash over, which would electrify an X-Y plane, almost like an electrical blanket. If weaponised, it could literally fry all electrical curcuits and melt flesh and incinerate all living tissues in all life forms. The only objects impervious to this are electrical stakes or matellic mesh like grid collectors that will be induced by the electromagnetic particles, much like primary transformers of a power plant and as a result these will output huge voltages, that will be stepped down in voltages by substation transformers miles away in the power distribution line, for distribution to the power grid, at the stepped down voltages required. When the voltages are stepped down, the power remains the same, however the current will increase, making it efficient and economically feasible to run cities and towns.

As we saw the secret atomic weapon used in World War 2, followed by the advent of the nuclear power age, we will see the inevitable use of this weaponised Nikola Tesla secret weapon in the sight of all the world, before it leads to the new era of free and clean energy, just like where the atomic bomb led to. Since cars will be run purely electrically, then the economy will be made to run of Nikola Tesla free and clean energy as opposed the dirty to the environment pertro dollar we have had since the 70s. Carbon emissions would drop to almost zero overnight.

the "fire" is a power/force - for example, false prophets could bring their followers a lot of heavenly bliss through an occult process of the satanic kingdom (Revelation 12:4)

Blessings

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Dragons are what dinosaurs were called before latin existed.

Natural gas, gasoline, and other such fuels are classified as a type of fuel known as fossil fuels. Though things like biodiesel and electric cars are being developed, the gas used in common modes of transportation comes from the bones of dead dinosaurs or dragons.

So, do you believe that the Dragon mentioned in Revelation of Jesus Christ as the definite article is NOT a specific spiritual entity called Satan, rather is an indefinite article relating to petroleum and dinosaurs?

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, (Rev 20:2)

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
the "fire" is power/force - for example, false prophets could bring their followers a lot of heavenly bliss through an occult process of the satanic kingdom (Revelation 12:4)

Blessings

Is it a fire in so much it will be used to deceive all the world in receiving a mark of authority that is NOT of God?

If the term fire is metaphorical in usage, that is a diabolical plot to decieve the masses of the world, then how would the irreversible mark be realised, since people can repent after sinning, yet the action of taking the (definite article) mark is an unforgivable sin?

Is the mark something literal and tangible to the temple, that is the body, that has an irreversable consequence?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Electricity is just a means of transporting energy. The generating of energy is going to have to come from somewhere, and that's never free or usually clean. If you disagree with that, then don't expect to debate me on it, because my forehead has met that wall one too many times.

You are correct, there is no creation of energy from thin air as the saying goes, for energy cannot be created nor destroyed is the governing law!
But I hear of the term free and clean energy being used a lot, where the wind and the Sun seem to fit that criteria, yet is there other technologies out there that have the ability to harness the energy in our Ionosphere?

I truly believe that our Ionosphere is a charged storage device like a battery, that is continually being charged by the sun rays, remembering that it is called Ionosphere for the word Ions and Ions are freely moving electrons, so that this forms the concept of how a battery works. The Ionopshere can be modelled like a battery, where the ground is one plate which is the anode and the negatively charge Ionosphere is the Cathode and the air inbetween is the dielectric or fluid, which allows the flow of ions, that is the negative to the positive. When this flow happens from the Ionosphere and the ground, which we know as lightening, then this is electricity. Can we use minimal energy to create lightening flash overs and to harness the energy at ground based collectors?

I disagree both with the idea that it must be technology and that it must be lightning. Technology has been used to rain fire from the sky since the Second World War, but that, apparently, was not it. Maybe you're right, and lightning is the more correct understanding of the verse. Maybe you're right that it's technology, but I don't see that it's a must.

I believe the leaders who are talking of an energy crises as the oil supplies of the world dwindle, is a sign that other technological means of energy are sought. After the atomic bomb was dropped we saw the advent of the atomic power generation age and yet we know these nuclear power plants can be very dirty and outright dangerous when they breakdown, like Chernoble and Fukushima.

No I won't friend, have no fear, I'm here to learn like you. I simply made a starting idea as the OP of the thread and wanted people to brainstorm and to discuss ideas. I hope that at the end we reach a concensus of what that fire is and how it results in a talking beast and an irreversible mark on those who will be deceived in taking the irreversible mark.

I agree it will be a mystery, until Offcourse it starts to become a reality.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is it is a fire in so much it will be used to deceive all the world in receiving a mark of authority that is NOT of God?

If the term fire is metaphorical in usage, that is a diabolical plot to decieve the masses of the world, then how would the irreversible mark be realised, since people can repent after sinning, yet the action of taking the (definite article) mark is an unforgivable sin?

Is the mark something literal and tangible to the temple, that is the body, that has an irreversable consequence?
:scratch: errm:scratch: Are you connecting the fire with the mark?

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men...

upload_2017-10-11_14-12-0.png

upload_2017-10-11_14-10-28.png

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
:scratch: errm:scratch: Are you connecting the fire with the mark?

Let us recap what the versus say......

11Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Let us just look at those descriptors for just one moment....

I saw a second beast
Two horns like a lamb
Spoke like a Dragon
Authority of the 1st Beast
Made all the inhabitants of Earth to worship the 1st Beast
Causes fire to come down from Heaven
Deceived all the inhabitants of the Earth
Ordered to establish a Image for the 1st Beast
Power to give life to the 1st Beast
The Image could speak
Killed those who refused to worship the Image
Forced all people to receive the Mark.

It would seem that the fire is a prelude to the establishment of the Image, resulting in a forced and irreversible marking of people.

So the fire and the mark appears to be somehow connected, but what is the fire and how is it connected to the mark is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men...

View attachment 209849

View attachment 209848

The question that begs to be answered to unravel the mystery for me is what I said below....

So the fire and the mark appears to be somehow connected, but what is the fire and how is it connected to the mark is a mystery to me.

Upvote 0