Who is She?

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,410.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(I will be sharing here my daily thoughts about who and what a woman of God is like as I relate to Him, as His daughter and a bride, even as God speaks to me who I'm in Him. I hope that is fine. You too can share your thoughts. Thank you and God bless).

She is called blessed as her feet bring the good news, carrying the gospel of peace where ever she goes. She is also a true warrior who doesn't wait for a hero rather she is clothed in the armor of God and always ready for the battle putting her trust in her Lord.

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She is also a true warrior who doesn't wait for a hero rather she is clothed in the armor of God and always ready for the battle putting her trust in her Lord.
Here is an image that I made for my eldest daughter.
The Trumpeter
full

Upvote 0

Catholic By God's Grace

Belonging to the flock under Peter
Apr 23, 2020
Slovakia
✟15,485.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
(I will be sharing here my daily thoughts about who and what a woman of God is like as I relate to Him, as His daughter and a bride, even as God speaks to me who I'm in Him. I hope that is fine. You too can share your thoughts. Thank you and God bless).

She is called blessed as her feet bring the good news, carrying the gospel of peace where ever she goes. She is also a true warrior who doesn't wait for a hero rather she is clothed in the armor of God and always ready for the battle putting her trust in her Lord.
Blessed Virgin Mary

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,410.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She knows that He lives in her. She draws her strength and wisdom from Him. She is not alone and doesn't fear. The powers of this world cannot break her because greater is He that is in her than that is in the world.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,410.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She commits herself to actively choose God and His ways in her decisions, words, thoughts, and responses. She is about living according to God’s way in all things, revealing that God is her priority.

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Very Good my sister!
God Bless You

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0